• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I mean imo

If a character is a master of every form of martial arts in a world filled to the brim with different martial arts (for example Murim) I'd agree with the assessment that they are EG in combat.
Similarly to that a mage with all forms of combat magic.
Or perhaps a gunslinger who can shoot so well he can fully predict the movement of several falling objects in a split second and figure out a proper trajectory for the bullet to hit a massive riccochet and bullseye the target.

For supergenius i think someone 3D with a martial art that can bend higher dimensions which he created with experience and knowledge alone could work.
Or a mage who developed higher d battle magic and can execute attacks by calculating their complexity in higher dimensions.
I have something similar in mind for a revision in the future. One of my pet peeves is that the Supergenius rank is too centered around super scientists who create technology.

I have something similar in mind for a revision in the future. One of my pet peeves is that the Supergenius rank is too centered around super scientists who create technology.
Exactly I would easily qualify if manipulation was factored but ppl only impressed by technology. Like okay you can create universal altering technology yet I can manipulate you into making it for me

I yatcehate it absolutely when my pc freezes ofver overbeunning running little things like minecrag modded you knoew like i boutgh a new GPU amd and it runs well butbfor zomeso some r3ason minecraft mods freezes??? Eveen with perfrocamec performavce mods? Its the moss mods that are wrong not me

I yatcehate it absolutely when my pc freezes ofver overbeunning running little things like minecrag modded you knoew like i boutgh a new GPU amd and it runs well butbfor zomeso some r3ason minecraft mods freezes??? Eveen with perfrocamec performavce mods? Its the moss mods that are wrong not me
You good? Had a stroke or something? (Not as an insult that was genuinely concerning)

Bit controversial, but yeah I agree.

Hmm...

Hmm...

The person who made this is the most mad any powerscaler has ever been I think.

Hmm...

blackbeard-blackbeard-writing.gif

You know what's sad?

Ant is generally more respected by blue names on this site than staff members. I wish the guy gets more posts like this from staff members, he really deserves it. Of course, no offence to any staff members seeing this.

Last edited:
You know what's sad?

Ant is generally more respected by blue names on this site than staff members. I wish the guy gets more posts like this from staff members, he really deserves it. Of course, no offence to any staff members seeing this.
Because there are more blue names than staff members....

You know what's sad?

When gaining extra privileges some people start thinking they have more authority than they actually have, dismissing the importance of others. Not saying this about anyone specific (legitimately, I doubt I'd be able to name one person who is like that at the moment) but it can be a factor.
Active bluenames know that Ant is the one reason why this site hasn't gone down yet as it is his sheer dedication to it that makes it function properly.

I actually don't believe I ever saw him use a fallacy like that tbh
Yeah, but it's probably plausible to involve Antvasima in a strawman.
& also he's a higher-up. The sky is higher up, too.

"Versus debaters do great work, you say? Isn't a prime criteria for Staff eligibility how much work they do, therefore most of the Staff do most of the work & the blue names do very little?"
Just as an example, I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT MEAN what is said/expressed in that example statement. Also, I'm not even sure if it's technically a strawman argument anyway.

There was this one Bleach fan who IIRC was generally trolling (and Bleach fans were on thin ice at that time due to all the Yhwach/Soul King CRT drama) and once Ant interacted with the person, it's like they got granted a <Title> in RPG video game system isekai slopfest, <Disrupter of the Wiki's Social Order>, <Systematic Dismantler>, <Underminer Conspirator>, <The One Who Shall Be Banned Soon Enough>.

Last edited:
"super saiyan osama bin laden"
thats like,an sentence i've never expected to hear,like.
also,underminer conspirator is an cold ahh title,shii cold as treachery(probably no one will get this joke,but eh,ima do it anyways.)

I don't make versus threads but when I did on here or fcoc I made the matchup bc I thought my favorite character would win. But I feel like this is how ppl debate in general. You vote in favor of a particular opinion until the end because you want that opinion to be right n try to defend it as hard as u can. I think everyone does This nobody seems to argue debate from pure neutrality but rather they want a specific opinion to be right vs any could be right. Everyone does it but it's rather stubborn

Back