• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a certain noughty boy dared to downgrade the master of masters, the general of generals, the the teacher of teachers, the Lord of Lords, the God of Gods, The Generalissmo of the armies from Heaven and hell: The allmighty Antvasimaaaaaaa-samaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record, Ant-Sama has feats like trascending linear time via sheer speed just by walking.

He has tier 0 social influencing, he is ommnipresent, he is literally reviewing all the threads.

His mere presence collapses everything, he has other HAX such as Ban manipulation, etc, etc.......

I could be counting the amount of insane Haxxes this dude has, but that would take me an infinite and unquantificable time.

Cheers, and hope this upgrade can go through.

Last edited:
Agree FRA.

Omnipresence too, been seeing him for years, even before I joined this world (wiki).

And the cosmic awareness when he caught me making grammatical error changes to pages without adding the links to their crt in 0.2 seconds.

Acausality type 5

Summoning: capable of summoning anyone anywhere anytime.

Agree FRA.

Omnipresence too, been seeing him for years, even before I joined this world (wiki).

And the cosmic awareness when he caught me making grammatical error changes to pages without adding the links to their crt in 0.2 seconds.

Acausality type 5

Summoning: capable of summoning anyone anywhere anytime.
How about transduality type 4?

Don't derail please. This was supposed to be a non-serious thread.

There is no joke. This is a CRT about Antvasima, if we want to make a thread about other characters then make another CRT.

What about AKM sama?
Hello, yes. I already have a page, haha.

Cheers, and hope this upgrade can go through.
You left out infinite stamina for Ant. This is such a half-assed upgrade thread smh

Hello, yes. I already have a page, haha.

You left out infinite stamina for Ant. This is such a half-assed upgrade thread smh.
😂

Anyway, as I told the the creator of this thread elsewhere, if any of you expect too much from me, you are bound to get very disappointed sooner or later. I have several very serious limitations and flaws of character.

Anyway, as I told the the creator of this thread elsewhere, if any of you expect too much from me, you are bound to get very disappointed sooner or later. I have several very serious limitations and flaws of character.

I do not care Ant.

You are human, that is all that matters.

The amount of work you do here and irl will always be appreciated by me and my friends.

That is all I care about.

I only just joined a couple of weeks ago, but I have been seeing the work you do as a guest for years.

Trust me none of us expect anything because you have met all our expectations.

This is the most reliable wiki out there. Cool, it has its issues here and there but that is normal and we simply just fix it.

We will help you in any way we can and we know not everyone will be happy but that's okay. That's simply just how life is

I know you love us, and we love you too from around the world.

And possibly whatever alien civilization spying on us.

Take Care.

Agree but lets upgrade his hax to meta miracle manipulation

images

No political provocations or intolerance please.

No political provocations or intolerance please.
I was joking, I didn't meant to offend anyone.

But it's a fact that that country is not the best place to live, tbh.

But I respect the people regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed the more specific political part of your last post, and part of it was inaccurate as far as I am aware. Please avoid making any similar comments here in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back