• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I mean imo

If a character is a master of every form of martial arts in a world filled to the brim with different martial arts (for example Murim) I'd agree with the assessment that they are EG in combat.
Similarly to that a mage with all forms of combat magic.
Or perhaps a gunslinger who can shoot so well he can fully predict the movement of several falling objects in a split second and figure out a proper trajectory for the bullet to hit a massive riccochet and bullseye the target.

For supergenius i think someone 3D with a martial art that can bend higher dimensions which he created with experience and knowledge alone could work.
Or a mage who developed higher d battle magic and can execute attacks by calculating their complexity in higher dimensions.
I have something similar in mind for a revision in the future. One of my pet peeves is that the Supergenius rank is too centered around super scientists who create technology.

I have something similar in mind for a revision in the future. One of my pet peeves is that the Supergenius rank is too centered around super scientists who create technology.
Exactly I would easily qualify if manipulation was factored but ppl only impressed by technology. Like okay you can create universal altering technology yet I can manipulate you into making it for me

I yatcehate it absolutely when my pc freezes ofver overbeunning running little things like minecrag modded you knoew like i boutgh a new GPU amd and it runs well butbfor zomeso some r3ason minecraft mods freezes??? Eveen with perfrocamec performavce mods? Its the moss mods that are wrong not me

I yatcehate it absolutely when my pc freezes ofver overbeunning running little things like minecrag modded you knoew like i boutgh a new GPU amd and it runs well butbfor zomeso some r3ason minecraft mods freezes??? Eveen with perfrocamec performavce mods? Its the moss mods that are wrong not me
You good? Had a stroke or something? (Not as an insult that was genuinely concerning)

Bit controversial, but yeah I agree.

Back