• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clicking on a profile and seeing the most horrendous, attrocious render your eyes have ever observed. Maybe the magic stick did a poor job at removing the background, so you see a bunch of white pixels surrounding the character. Maybe, there isn't even a transparent background, and instead you see whatever environment the character is in since the guy making the profile decided to screenshot and use that as the render instead of actually rendering the background out. Maybe it's all of that, but there's also annoying speech bubbles in the way, or maybe some other random character that has no purpose being there. Perhaps, dare I say, the image is too large and it ended up squashing the summary section. Then, lordy lord, the image is so big that you can see the line that separates the quote and summary section is going THROUGH the render itself, as if it impaled the character and they've yet to notice it.

What's worse than all of that? A render that's good, but the guy who put it there should've rendered some other image of the character instead because the current one is just not a good representation of the character. Just look at the render used for base time-skip Asta, he looks like a midget powershitter (to me, at least).

Clicking on a profile and seeing the most horrendous, attrocious render your eyes have ever observed. Maybe the magic stick did a poor job at removing the background, so you see a bunch of white pixels surrounding the character. Maybe, there isn't even a transparent background, and instead you see whatever environment the character is in since the guy making the profile decided to screenshot and use that as the render instead of actually rendering the background out. Maybe it's all of that, but there's also annoying speech bubbles in the way, or maybe some other random character that has no purpose being there. Perhaps, dare I say, the image is too large and it ended up squashing the summary section. Then, lordy lord, the image is so big that you can see the line that separates the quote and summary section is going THROUGH the render itself, as if it impaled the character and they've yet to notice it.

What's worse than all of that? A render that's good, but the guy who put it there should've rendered some other image of the character instead because the current one is just not a good representation of the character. Just look at the render used for base time-skip Asta, he looks like a midget powershitter (to me, at least).
dude... it's really funny to see that rendering compared to the rest...

What's funny is that this profile used to have one of the coolest images I've seen for a wiki profile and now they removed it lmfao

Asta_and_Liebe_Black_Clover.png

What perms, privileges, or value specific staff roles have seems to be more unstable than a bullied bipolar child. The current 2-C and 2-B tier merge thread is a good example, but I can bring up others- namely how a CRT that has nothing to do with calcs that has been accepted by a CGM can be applied, but then in like some other CRT with no calcs that has also been accepted by a CGM can't have its proposed changes applied because said CGM's seal of approval suddenly doesn't matter. It's wack how one bureaucrat's opinion seems to matter more than the opinion of several thread mods, or image helpers, or content mods, or whichever role you can think of.

What actually is the bureaucrat role designed for? I’m not trying to be “haha viva la resistánce” or “ant man bad” or anything like that, just genuinely curious how the role came to be and why it’s so important it gets a whole-ass veto
Administrators but superior. Basically (in this wiki), when it comes to policies, they have the highest authority on the site when it comes to deciding which gets implemented, and which doesn't (And you likely already know this). But in general, it's a Fandom thing, and it's not just exclusive in this community. Fandom goes in-depth about the bureaucrat role.

It should kinda be like that... The owner or the one with the highest power if they want, can do whatever they want... They should have that power as they are at that position for a reason

If whatever they want is something bad to the point.... Yee hard to explain 🙈 bye, basically if the top is doing something bad with his powers, then those kinda under him will just leave and the top will just crumble themselves, tho sometimes takes time

New pet peeve is how dead the goat simulator verse is
new game came out with a ton of new feats and literally 0 people other than me have said anything about the verse here since may

Sniper incident?
Yep yep.

I’ve seen it happen many times I guess people can’t take constructive criticism anymore.
They always say some shit like "This wiki isn't for me" or "I just realized that this wiki serves no purpose" or even "This wiki isn't beneficial to me whatsoever". Basically trying to act cool or edgy before making their dramatic exit.

If you're reported over something, either try and defend yourself, or take responsibility for your actions. It's as simple as that.

while others seem like they just couldn't take the heat.
🤔... Then that's their problem, why am I going to be mad if they leave.... I guess in a way if they started something and I confronted them and they just left I can understand why you'd be mad at the for leaving, tho in snipers case wasn't like that it seems

I'm going to have to live with the fact that I have a school laptop until hopefully Christmas.
Wait... I'm confused, were you the one asking me about having bad school laptop internet connection?

If it wasn't you then it was pokemonfan guy, which then should prove you guys are the same 🐵

The point was that the reason Sniper decided to outright leave wasn't because he "couldn't take the heat" and you wouldn't know that because you aren't in the discord server, but, cool.
I'll just take the L and move on.

Wait... I'm confused, were you the one asking me about having bad school laptop internet connection?

If it wasn't you then it was pokemonfan guy, which then should prove you guys are the same 🐵
Hush, Monke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back