• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Aight pack this mf Coolboy up everyone.

CreativeSmoggyCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

Never got out of hand and people didn't get super weird about it from what I've seen in the thread.

You dodged the rule by advising to keep it SFW, seemed to keep it rather tame.

This is just catered to discussing why people disagree with other people's tastes.

@RandomGuy2345 Does this response satisfy you?

Never got out of hand and people didn't get super weird about it from what I've seen in the thread.

You dodged the rule by advising to keep it SFW, seemed to keep it rather tame.

This is just catered to discussing why people disagree with other people's tastes.

@RandomGuy2345 Does this response satisfy you?
I'm surprised you went through the entire thread.

But yeah. This works. Sorry if I came off a bit aggressive...

This is something that is obviously apart of the rules, but it still bothers me sometimes.

Staff Only Threads

Some staff are very stingy about non-staff members coming in and giving their input, which I seriously don't get sometimes.

Non-staff members have shown many times to be just as, if not, more competent than the staff, yet their opinion gets rejected because "They're not staff members," and their comment gets deleted and they receive a warning to not comment.

I fully understand the intentions behind it, but it does get on my nerves occasionally.

all you have to do is ask a Staff member for permission to talk in the thread, as long as it's constructive, so it really shouldn't be much of an issue methinks

Two.

1.) Having to argue in a VS thread about two characters you really like. It's hard for me to come up with an argument about who has the better wincons, and I wish I could just vote incon, but that'd be dumb.

2.) Antvasima straight up changing notable things on a profile without even making a CRT about it. I've seen him downgrade the intelligence of some character from a verse I support for no other reason besides "yea i dont think this fits the standards for this tier of intelligence," or how he added the content warning thingy to all the profiles of another verse I support for seemingly no reason. If he applied it because of the violence in the verse, then a fuckton of other verses would need to have that applied to their profiles as well because of how common that type of graphic violence is present in said verse I support. Is it because of its themes? The themes sure as shit don't offend anyone, and instead actually pay good homage to the culture it's taking inspiration from.

Minor pet peeve, I guess.

Low 2-C is a shitty tier that shouldn't have ever been made, is (most of the time) no different than 3-A in fiction to the point where even here, at times only a single word difference is what's enough to put someone into L 2-C or 3-A.

This is unironically the one tier that makes Tier 2 confusing to new people here, it feels out of place, and I'd honestly be pretty happy if it got removed. It won't be, I know this, but it's my least favorite tier.

"What about High 3-A?" At least that can be used for infinite power stuff when there's no multiverse or when they have no showings of affecting one.

i dont have a problem with low 2-C, i dont see how it could not exist and the difference between it and 3-A is easily explainable

Last edited:
A thing that is mostly unaddressed in fiction, and is honestly kind of irrelelvant at the end of the day outside of how people argue on boards because they want their character to be super duper strong. I know why Low 2-C exists, but realistically I do not think it is valuable enough to keep.

A universe's space-time in most fictions is completely irrelevant to what people talk about here most of the time. In relatively rare cases it isn't.

Back