• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I should stress that SSGSS (Evolved) Gogeta isn't confirmed, SSBs have had fancy auras in the past - though I buy it, given we had SSBKK Vegito way back when.

Ultra Instinct + Ultra Ego Fusion. They'll find a way to pull this off somehow.
I doubt we'll get Ultra Ego any time soon, they don't use manga forms.

Well another Death Battle and another dragon ball character.

maxresdefault.jpg

I see, so slower than black, well then this should be non controversial death battle. Finally a DB character wins.
Flash (Wally West) defeated Archie Sonic in Deathbattle (multiversal in DB mind you)
This might be bad cuz DC characters have really high Speed Scaling in deathbattle and Wally West was rated to be incalculable.
I am still on Black side but well...

I mean if they decided to use BIG Multipliers and stuff and scale Black to the universal shockwaves (BoG) like they did in the beerus vs galaxia video and try to use much lower finite estimates for RF then black could win maybe but ehh Idk
Beerus (BoG) was 72.6 x 10^21 KM/s from the Deathbattle video.
RF speed is here.

Last edited:
Death Battle's Goku and Superman videos were absolutely horrendous on both sides.

For the first one, they said that scaling was nonsensical and invalid in Dragon Ball, using a random calc from Android 16's self-destruct device to determine his durability (and I can't even remember what they did for Goku's AP). And for speed, they literally just used the Snake Way feat, treated travel speed as combat speed, and acted as if base Goku from way back in the Saiyan Saga didn't get any faster between then and literally the end of GT. As for Superman, they made up or intentionally misinterpreted certain feats and statements, while combining different versions of him, and even said that Superman Prime One-Million is omnipotent. Oh, but you know what the worst part of the video is? It's that ScrewAttack blatantly lied about their own calculations. Basically, when using their Snake Way calculation and applying Goku's forms on top of it without changing the speed of his base form due to the increases it would've gotten throughout the entire damn series, they literally made the speed of Super Saiyan 1 half of his base form's speed, to make SSJ2 equal to base form in terms of speed.

unknown.png

The reason why is quite obvious. Superman's speed ended up at 9.4 billion km/hr. If Goku's base form speed is 64,343,057 km/hr, his SSJ1 speed would be 3.2 billion km/hr, and at the end of the calculations his speed would actually dwarf Superman's.

Oh and now I remember...they actually didn't do AP for either of them, they used lifting strength and that alone to say that Superman is also stronger than Goku. Why not, right? After all, Goku lacks lifting strength feats in the first place whereas Superman has a huge amount of them.

It's quite obvious already that they were extremely bias towards Superman and wanted him to be superior in every way. And what about the second one?

Let's see:

Didn't even go over Goku's feats and just said that he's constantly getting stronger but with no specifications for how powerful he is? Check.

Intentionally took several of Superman's feats out of context while claiming that he has infinite power and will be above Goku no matter what argument is made? Check.

Tried acting as though they were 100% correct and that the result of their Death Battle couldn't be refuted? Check.

"Yep, not bias btw guys!"

copegecopium.gif

They better do a Goku vs superman 3 to fix all the mistakes they made now that their research is much better now

Even if superman wins again at least Goku won't be downplayed like he was in one and two
Eh, I wouldn't bet on him not being generally downplayed, but at the very least DeathBattle won't mess it up nearly as badly as the old ones because they're at least reasonable now and can make actually good arguments.

Furthermore, Goku has multiple new forms (if you count SSJBKK as a "form") since then, and 3 is a fitting number to end the biggest of the hypothetical versus debates out there.

Buuuuuuuut I won't count on it. To do that would be for DeathBattle/ScrewAttack to actually admit that they were wrong before. Which is possible but unlikely.

Back