• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Once again a massive skill issue. You really need to work on your phone eating techniques young one
my entire existence is the word "skill issue" given a human form so i don't find that suprising, i shall refine my eating phone techniques so that i can consume their energy and steal their powers

this sounds cringe, but it is what it is lmao

Good, good let the phone energy flow into you, embrace it!
the speed force reinforced my chakra which strenghtened my bankai advanced conqueror's haki which allowed me to own a stand that made my sould strong enough to host an ultimate skill which gave birth to new breathing technique that made me tier 0

i am now immeasurable

the speed force reinforced my chakra which strenghtened my bankai advanced conqueror's haki which allowed me to own a stand that made my sould strong enough to host an ultimate skill which gave birth to new breathing technique that made me tier 0

i am now immeasurable
Nice in this state you could probably defeat my 3 finger 10% output form, assuming i don't use my domain expansion or requiem stand

Unfortunately my opponent had stolen the offscreen offscreen no mi from Blackbeard, a devil fruit that instantly buffs the users stats to Tier -1 when offscreen
bro became black beard's student

he get his *ss handed to him on sceen but becomes a literal god off screen

bro became black beard's student

he get his *ss handed to him on sceen but becomes a literal god off screen
Don't worry KasHIMgod's CT is gonna force the entire fight to be onscreen hard countering fraudkuna's antics
2kk9az3fv1191.png

the reincarnated sorcerer...

but fr, gege can asspull any CT he wants from this guy and we'd call it fair game, let's hope it's some overpowered shit cause they really need it
The way i see it there only two options for his CT, either:

Big lighting make him big strong he gonna hit Sukuna real hard
Or
Some actual reality breaking shit that is gonna need a half a chapter, Gege's comment and an interview with a group of quantum physicists to understand

The way i see it there only two options for his CT, either:

Big lighting make him big strong he gonna hit Sukuna real hard
Or
Some actual reality breaking shit that is gonna need a half a chapter, Gege's comment and an interview with a group of quantum physicists to understand
the latter would be far more entertaining and interesting

the former is just "me hits stronger me win"

am i?

teach me your ways then, how can i master the art of being a dumbass?

this doesn't count as insulting an admin does it?
wise man say, you cannot pour more tea into full cup. and your cup is very small.

My newest pet peeve is people trying to use a clear inconsistency to downgrade the verse to something higher than the inconsistency they're arguing for. For example, people will use a subsonic feat to downgrade a verse from sub relativistic to MHS+. Like what kind of logic is that.

Back