• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If people made a Movie/TV series about Vs Battle Wiki

Suppose a of company had the film rights or television rights (if there is such a thing to tv rights) to vs battle wiki and decided to make a movie/tv series about it.

How would the plot go exactly. Obviously it’s gonna be about vs battle wiki but how could they do it?

BTW if it actually happened I want it to have an intro similar to the Marvel cinematic universe and it says Vs Battle Studios instead of Marvel Studios, The song never gonna give you up plays in one of the movies/tv show, and Antvasima is Stan lee and gets a cameo in every episode or movie if it’s a movie series.

Well it can quite an interesting with crts being the main focus and vs battles being the secondary focus but of course what is an show without an antagonist or two well Thankfully we have that part coverd quite Well too
This isn't even scratching the surface of the amount of people who've caused issues in the wiki, there are so many antagonists it'll look like Spider Man 3

He will make the cameo towards the end of the arc when the true villan is revealed to be sera and her million Avatars then he will press the hakai switch leaving only single sera behind
A single sera. There should be no sera’s. Otherwise it’s back to square one.

Also he gets a cameo in every episode or movie

That implies there's actual organization to it

No it's just utter anarchy and different threats will just show up to clog attention

Like, Zach, major antagonist, but he only caused trouble like every few months until the hammer got brought down on his head

That implies there's actual organization to it

No it's just utter anarchy and different threats will just show up to clog attention

Like, Zach, major antagonist, but he only caused trouble like every few months until the hammer got brought down on his head
So basically a monster of the week format, with maybe a handful of recurring antagonists.

i think the show/movie universe

should show that the users and admins/mods/creator are able to use the powers of characters from different franchises.

However while they are able to use the powers of them. The fictional characters themselves cannot appear in the real world.

an explanation of this appears in the movie "Vs Battles Endgame"

It is revealed that Ant is actually merely an avatar of god himself, don't worry this is not religious it's just a omnipotent being that has no ties to any religion. This god is responsible for ensuring that even omnipotent/Metapotent gods like maria ushiromiya cannot enter/affect the real world or any other fictional being for that matter. This god is also responsible for creating all franchises and the real world itself along with ant as his avatar.

(although i was gonna make another possible theory that the admins are all aspects of this god. and that the reason sera was able to affect them was because she herself is an aspect of god too. though that means god created both evil and good which means he's neutral.)

5dizys.jpg

In one of the movies i am seen with this.

This panzerschreck protects me from everything. You cannot speedblitz me and you cannot affect me with any power, this allows applies to the weapon itself.

And it can kill admin/meme tier characters.

cringe, wank, will CRT it to oblivion

i only use it to protect vs battle from any trolls or harmful people. (though to answer your question it is immune to even CRT's)

The weapon is so powerful because god created and bestowed powers upon it, then he gave it to me to protect this world and our community/homeland. It can kill metapotent beings (if you read the post above my panzerschreck image which is post #18) and anyone else except for god himself.

It also does have the ability to destroy the very existence/totality itself and beyond that.

Due to this I have locked it away in a box plus another box and another box inside a bunker due to how insane++++++ it is.

well this weapon can also protect the user from not just powers but literally everything. It can also grant knowledge of what your dealing with.

and you cannot be harmed indirectly such as someone destroying the ground beneath you or poisoning the air or destroying a skyscraper and hoping it falls on top of you.

Well it can quite an interesting with crts being the main focus and vs battles being the secondary focus but of course what is an show without an antagonist or two well Thankfully we have that part coverd quite Well too
I think they should do an
Omni-Man
type thing where we learn he is a villain early on but most of the cast don’t learn till later. Cal should probably be the main character.

The bleach stuff should be a trilogy. Starts with low 2-c bleach for the first movie, then the high 6-a downgrade for the second one, then the 5-b upgrade for the last one. The second movie should have a darker tone and eventually have ark being blocked and the downgrade going through.

The bleach stuff should be a trilogy. Starts with low 2-c bleach for the first movie, then the high 6-a downgrade for the second one, then the 5-b upgrade for the last one. The second movie should have a darker tone and eventually have ark being blocked and the downgrade going through.
Totally. Let's contact Tite Kubo and Shuiesha to see if we can get some actual character cameos.

Their crt are no where near as troublesome and elder god demonbane arc will be glorious
Don't worry i'll deal with it with this elder god demonbane

I'll just absorb the elder god demonbane and have it become a part of me. I can absorb anything even totality itself. There is nothing, NOTHING, that i can't absorb.

I also gain the powers as well. If the power is a bad power. It is automatically rejected from me subconsciously.

Naruto CRTs start off as minor villains, but become more menacing and threatening over the course of the movies/episodes, to the point where there are several Naruto Low 5-B upgrades.

But naturally, we need to have Sera_EX be the Thanos of the VSBW Cinematic Universe.

Like what I said before, he should be a villain that we think is a hero at first but it is early on revealed it is a villain but revealed only to us. We see more of his villainous side until he fully unleashes it at the end.

Back