• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said to me in a private convo a lot of shit has been going in his private life (I won't say anything specific for privacy reasons), so the Logan Paul/WWE Deletion threads couldn't have come at a worse time.

This was his last message:

j0bJAty.png

The funny thing about this wiki is that it's probably the most reliably consistent source when it comes to powerscaling Marvel and DC characters. Which is even funnier because these verses are constantly getting reworked or are in long-term revision projects held by members that are half-dead.

But despite that sorry state, it's better than debating comics in every other website with wankers who couldn't cite continuities to save their lives and just maximize collecting high end feats regardless of whether they make sense or not.

Hence, Continental/Multiversal, Massively FTL/Infinite Speed Spider-Man.

The funny thing about this wiki is that it's probably the most reliably consistent source when it comes to powerscaling Marvel and DC characters. Which is even funnier because these verses are constantly getting reworked or are in long-term revision projects held by members that are half-dead.

But despite that sorry state, it's better than debating comics in every other website with wankers who couldn't cite continuities to save their lives and just maximize collecting high end feats regardless of whether they make sense or not.
I dunno, that's mostly for the high tiers. A lot of the low tiers or even mid tiers are untouched and in horrible condition

How the **** is Wonder Woman who's extremely well-known for her lasso have unknown LS?!

Yeah pages would still need scans for key feats, especially if it's referring to something extraordinary.
With that said, making citations for profiles still require a lot of work so it isn't necessarily a low-effort work, unless it has like 5 references at most.
Working on book/novel profiles and ensuring its quality means you're gonna see over a hundred references especially when it's a webnovel.

Yeah pages would still need scans for key feats, especially if it's referring to something extraordinary.
With that said, making citations for profiles still require a lot of work so it isn't necessarily a low-effort work, unless it has like 5 references at most.
Working on book/novel profiles and ensuring its quality means you're gonna see over a hundred references especially when it's a webnovel.
I tried to make a reference standard for the witcher pages but I found out that the standard page has bare minimum three references while the larger ones straight up have more than 10+ reference pages they need to reference for scans from various books, games, sequels, artbooks, guidebooks, etc.

I am not giving them references anytime soon lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back