• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also this one verse with a horrifically-translated webnovel that got a lot of pass to change whatever in the profiles despite the translations and the scans having little integrity, but I have neither the time nor energy to ever address that. So it remains a pet peeve.

Tell me what it is and I'll take care of it 💪
I'll talk about it... someday. I can't accommodate the shade I would get from it at the moment.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but the OP seems to be reasonable?
I assume the chaos happens within the 6 pages of what I assume should be a very respectful internet discourse.

I'll talk about it... someday. I can't accommodate the shade I would get from it at the moment.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but the OP seems to be reasonable?
I assume the chaos happens within the 6 pages of what I assume should be a very respectful internet discourse.
Just read the whole thread and you can see why, but to give you a spoiler:

YES​

We kinda share the same taste so shuush. Go read Land of the Lustrous ya dingus
stronghold-hd.gif

Burn her, burn the Witch at the stake!
Imagine trying to burn Mokou. Just imagine. Sure, Maou Gaukin RVR is annoying cause it keeps derailing but she's not the problem here, the MG supporters seem to be.

Anyways, CRTs dragging on forever because no one seems to care about them or because of stuff like the Kirby cosmology upgrade CRT where people argue every once in a while and it dragged on for 2 years before we gave up. Just makes things very hard to read.

Anyways, CRTs dragging on forever because no one seems to care about them or because of stuff like the Kirby cosmology upgrade CRT where people argue every once in a while and it dragged on for 2 years before we gave up. Just makes things very hard to read.
Yeah I'm honestly surprised such a CRT was even allowed to progress like that when other verses got major upgrades/downgrades in a matter of weeks (a few months tops) even after several pages of discussions, pain and madness. After the one year point, something drastic should've been done with that particular Kirby CRT but alas it dragged on for yet another year, kinda sad tbh (at least other Kirby CRTs went through tho).

A major pet peeve (which honestly is no one's fault) is verses in perpetual stagnation: too big and notable to be deleted yet not small enough to be easily understood by staff and casuals which combined with having one or two active supporters (whose CRTs inevitably get buried) puts the verse in limbo until eventually the poor quality profiles are brought up in a Vs thread or Top 10 strongest list thread then it's a gamble if the verse gets revived, deleted or is left to rot once more (also if it's deleted that's when new users start popping up asking why a notable verse was yeeted).

I hate to see it.

Topaz genuinely writes like they're a 12 year old Undertale fan from 2015 who somehow managed to time travel to here.
I don't like it either, more because there are too much unnecessary padding in their post (although the intent is probably to make it more readable by making it look like a tumblr post) but there are also people who might find it obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back