• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vision users resist the effects of Smaragdus Jadeite (Genshin Impact)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to have reached an agreement then. Are any members who know how to edit properly willing to help out with this?

Added the things to all the profiles except Venti, Andrius, Zhongli, Azhdaha and all the characters from Inazuma and Snezhnaya, basically didn't added it to the god tiers since their descriptions can be adjusted accordingly (even adding supporting feats like the Raiden one mentioned in this thread), and as said before I'm not gonna touch Inazuma or Snezhnaya because I haven't reached so far in the story and don't want to spoiler myself, so someone else have to add it to them.

Okay. Are any other members here willing to help out with that please?

Added the things to all the profiles except Venti, Andrius, Zhongli, Azhdaha and all the characters from Inazuma and Snezhnaya, basically didn't added it to the god tiers since their descriptions can be adjusted accordingly (even adding supporting feats like the Raiden one mentioned in this thread), and as said before I'm not gonna touch Inazuma or Snezhnaya because I haven't reached so far in the story and don't want to spoiler myself, so someone else have to add it to them.
Okay. Are any other members here willing to help out with that please?
@Expectro2000xxx @TheGreatJedi13 @Jackpact @Wdinatx @Nehz_XZX @MrKerf @UchihaSlayer96 @Veloxt1r0kore @Naitodesu @Nelliels

Actually the characters from Inazuma and Snezhnaya still need it added from a quick glance so if you could add it to them would be good.
i noticed so im editing them as well. also would like to add it on Lawachurl profiles as for Jackpact's reasoning of them being a walking concentrated elemental energy and others like Abyss mage and Abyss heralds and probably Durin too

finished adding to profiles below.

Azhdaha, Venti, Zhongli, Raiden, Andrius, Durin. with a different description for having far higher elemental energy than most vision users or elemental energy users specially Raiden and added reference for her own feat as well
while
Ayaka, Tartaglia, Signora, Abyss mage, Abyss Herald I used the same default that was posted here similar to what Expectro added on other profiles

Lawachurl gets their own description to explain how they became concentrated by elemental energy

feel free to check if I made some editing errors since its quite a number of profile

Last edited:
Would you be willing to verify and make corrections if necessary Expectro? I am very busy.

Okay. Thank you. Were the tier categories at the bottom of the pages also updated?

Okay. Thank you. Were the tier categories at the bottom of the pages also updated?
Oh, actually that's something even I forgot but since they are something minor and easy to change I don't think it would be a problem to add.
there weren't any tier changes so i don't think tier categories needs to be changed
There are categories for empathic and diseases users so they should be added.

Okay. I will do so then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back