• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainous Canon Blog

Due to the chaotic nature of the series and the confusion that several CRTs have brought around this series. I attempted to put it all into one place to clear up canon problems and show the full canon of this series

This would likely go under the Villainous Verse page, Black Hat, and Dr. Flug because those are the most popular characters in the series and have heavy tie-ins to the crossovers.

Okay, native Spanish speaker here, I mainly have some nitpicks for the translations, even if not particularly relevant:

“the one who was in a dark room and kept saying how boring you are?"
This would be translated better as "the one who was in a dark room and wouldn't stop saying how boring you are?"

• Possibly Animaniacs: (Cerbebro/Brain shows up in a list of special thanks)
The Spanish name for the character is spelt as "Cerebro" (as listed in the scan too), which does translate literally to "Brain".

lead to the term PodemosBailar (they can dance)

"Podemos Bailar" translates to "We can dance", "they can dance" would translate in Spanish as "ellos pueden bailar"

pro fecía

compañe ra

re gresar

es tábamos

impro visar

Simpá ticamente

The spaces between these "words" should be removed, those are singular words split in half for no reason.

Also...

The video in itself has English subtitles already, so the second bit is redundant.

dark web Black Hat mandó una bestia, conocida por ser implacable y salvaje.. Esta bestia logró cazar v acabar con la mayoria de los agentes principales del grupo, dejó a muy pocos de nosotros

The wording before "Black Hat" implies that maybe a period then a new paragraph was here, otherwise the wording seems weird, in any case there's also a double period after "salvaje", unless it's meant to be a triple period to indicate suspence ("..."). The end also seems like it kept going on over that being the proper end of the paragraph (seems like weird wording otherwise), assuming that's likely the case it'd be best to just add a " (...) " (parenthesis included) at the end to indicate it kept going on but it's skipped.

Translation-wise, it also seems that the word for "behind" in Spanish ("atras") was also skipped, which does appear in the English translation provided below it, assuming it was there and it was just skipped in the Spanish version when copying it, but not the English translation.

maybe he wouldn't have caught us at night

Besides no term being used to even imply "he", "no nos hubiera agarrado la noche" is a common figurative idiom to express "we wouldn't have ended up at night", as much "de nada" translates literally to "of nothing" yet the intent is generally to say what in English is "your welcome".

A better translation to that bit would be "maybe we wouldn't have ended up at night", the subject clearly is regarding them both over just the father.

(creo que pertenece a algún villano o ¿puede que la rata sea el villano en sí? No importa el punto es que)

The parenthesis really ends there? Considering how those work and what comes after I'd think the parenthesis should close right after the question mark.

"bite of 500" would be a better translation, as it was meant to be the munching-kind meaning of the term, not the data one, with the current wording implying the latter.

This is also backed up by Alan being on record saying that the is cartoon is part of 'Black Hat's Plan".

The "is" before "cartoon" here should be removed as it doesn't seem to be a subject, but rather a misused term.

Justo en mi dia lib El pingüino aplaude con sus aletas y dos Hat-Bots entran a recoer a Kaleb”.

Considering the English translation, "lib" should spell as "libre" (free), and the jump to using capital letters implies that a period was around yet removed (this also applies on the English translation).

Outside all of that, good job, I can agree with the conclusions given in the blog.

Last edited:
Thanks for the corrections on my spanish and my english at some points lmao.

For the ones that were cut off or have a random capital could have easily been something I used to transcribe them. I am currently travelling and don't have access to BH's Harmless book vol 1-2, so I will update them hopefully by the end of the week.

That´s definitely some good work, congratulations for that!

I´m far from having deep knowledge of the ARGs (I only discovered about their existence when people started talking about them here), but the information is reliable as far as my knowledge goes

On a side note:
This is one of the biggest aspects of Villainous as a whole which impacts it as a whole to this day that has been going since 2017 to this day.

Change this part of the text to this:
This is one of the biggest aspects of the Villainous franchise as a whole and still impacts it to this day since 2017.

Also, i´m pretty sure that "Podemos Bailar" means "We can dance", instead of "They can dance"

Besides some english mistakes here and there. The blog looks good

Back