• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Video game verses that would have the most boring fights if translated to Anime

For example: Shin Megami Tensei. Everyone is universal/multiversal, which means there's no sense of power growth without destroying the setting, power > hax, which gets rid of interesting fights, and there aren't much unique powers (like Jojo stands) which means fights are even more boring.

Any other stuff like this?

Umineko, but it doesn't really focus on combat. More the hyperdimensional detective feel.

Although, it does have an anime and it's ******* doggy doo doo butt.

Umineko, but it doesn't really focus on combat. More the hyperdimensional detective feel.

Although, it does have an anime and it's ******* doggy doo doo butt.
how doggy doo doo butt on a scale from 1 to 10

Idk, I'm not good at rating quality, all I know is that when I watched it it sucked balls lol

Sounds like the Dies Irae anime then, though that anime had a real freaking kickass soundtrack that slapped hard at least.
The Dies Irae fights were badass even if the anime was pretty shit in general.

This pretty much only applies to the scenes containing God fights which are hard to visualize.

The Dies Irae fights were badass even if the anime was pretty shit in general.

This pretty much only applies to the scenes containing God fights which are hard to visualize.
Just use DBZ explosions like Digimon does. Easy.

I really can't think of one right now, maybe I have good taste in games? Jokes aside, I guess the more mundane shooter games may be less exciting, but not exactly boring.

If i were making SMT, I would smooth out the power differences and bring it closer to DBZ. So it would go

9-B/9-A (low level demons) > 7-A/6-B (low-mid level demons) > 3-C (mid level demons) > 2-C/2-A (high level demons > Low 1-C/1-A (god level demons)
so there's a sense of power progression other than 'LOL I HIGHER INTO UNIVERSAL. WHAT'S THIS I'M NOW MULTI OH OK'

And then more unique powers like Pokemon Abilities (and more anime like the pokemon anime did for the games, visualize the combat in real time)

Back