• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Videl is about to get morbed

Coolboy6

He/Him
Can the daughter of the greatest hero of all time survive getting morbed by Morbius, the Marvel legend from the greatest film of all time? Let’s find out wether or not that vidussy would get morbed

Both 9-B, speed equalized, battle takes place at the DBZ Word Tournament Arena
It’s Morbin time:

Vidussy: 4

Videl scales above 920 kilojoules

Morbius scales to 1,772 kilojoules

a less than 1.9x advantage

Last edited:
So, although Morbius has the (not that large) AP advantage, Videl has the LS advantage, which might level the playing field in CQC. Videl is far more skilled and has more experience, which gives her a big edge fighting in the air.

Videl also has a very big stamina advantage and limited ki control, allowing her to last much longer in combat based on how she endured getting absolutely shit on by Spopovich.

I'd say Videl wins mid-high diff.

The morbussy gets videl'd

i mean, she's a human, regular one, who learn how to control its own energy to fly
Videl FRA

Bump sweep

cover3.jpg

Videl...
  • Can fly
  • Can punch and kick really good and really fast
  • Can endure a lengthy beating from Spopovich
Dr. Morbius...
  • Can fly
  • Can slash through flesh with his claws
  • Can perceive Videl in slow-motion
  • Can react to Videl with his eyes closed or his back turned to her
  • Can leap great highs, hop around with ease, and bounce off of walls
  • Can endure being slammed across a construction site at high speeds, having his stomach cut open, being thrown across a street into a neon sign, being slammed head-first into New York City's sewers and crashing onto a pipe with his back
Does Lifting Strength even matter here? Videl doesn't grapple... like at all. Her Lifting Strength feat comes from a kick.

Yeah Morb wins with his extra senses/ slow mo time/ claws which will cut through videl like a 1000 degree knife

Why does Super Videl look like she's younger than Z, wtf, she looks like she's 13.
Anyways didn't Morbizzle glide in the movie, not fly? I don't think he ever actually gained any meaningful height just maintained it. And I only remember him doing that when he was gliding on the air of some locomotion that was directly behind him in a very small and enclosed space helping to vacuum. I don't think its at all combat applicable in an open space or comparable to Videl's flight, which is the single aspect of ki-control she's actually good at.

I'd give it to Videl through stamina. Both normal and his need to drink blood. The more she flies the more he just sort of passively dies. His LS isn't good enough to grab and drain blood from her, probably, although her LS being from a goddamn kick is very confusing.
Oh and the claws are his other key, ain't they? Can he use them here? Hell, can his other key even be restricted, I remember other verses having issues with involuntary transfromations and when he gets hungry he morbs out against his will in the movie. So wouldn't he just jump keys if the fight lasts long enough? Its OOC for him not to, as the movie always shows he literally can't not do this, its the entire downside of his affliction

Well, OP specifically used the 9-B forms of theirs, so he wouldn't be able to become 8-C+ here
I've read posts in repeated threads that you can't restrict involuntary forms.
Because they are involuntary.
A morbious who doesn't morb out after not eating for long enough isn't morbious.

Anyways didn't Morbizzle glide in the movie, not fly? I don't think he ever actually gained any meaningful height just maintained it. And I only remember him doing that when he was gliding on the air of some locomotion that was directly behind him in a very small and enclosed space helping to vacuum.
He can freely fly, and seemingly without any effort, whereas Videl struggles to fly at top speeds. Seeing as how she cannot use energy blasts either, meaning she has no ranged options, if it came down to it, Michael could just fly around and eventually wear her out.
I'd give it to Videl through stamina. Both normal and his need to drink blood.
At his weakest, Michael can last for four hours and twenty-two minutes without needing to drink blood.
Can Videl last that long?
The more she flies the more he just sort of passively dies.
The more she flies, the more she wears herself out.
Oh and the claws are his other key, ain't they? Can he use them here?
Yep, he has his claws.
So wouldn't he just jump keys if the fight lasts long enough? Its OOC for him not to, as the movie always shows he literally can't not do this, its the entire downside of his affliction
His "second form" isn't brought about by hunger. He only enters this state when he drinks real blood. When he pushes his time limit, he just becomes super weak and bloodthirsty.

Even in that scene he does like 3 running jumps for height then glides. He's not showing fleight. He's showing the ability to move down slowly in a very linear direction. He's completely outclassed by Videl in the air then.

Can Videl last that long?
Doesn't matter, if its several hours its OOC for videl to even mess around enough for that to be an issue.

She's not running out of stamina in any circumstance faster than a guy with 'athletic human' stamina. That's pathetically low.
His best bet is to give her a super-deep cut deeper than any he ever actually gave anyone in his own movie, deeper than he's shown able to, then stall until she bleeds to death. Which isn't much of a bet.

Considering how much of a beatdown she suffered from Spopovich and could still fight until he literally stepped on her head, a cut from Morbius' claws aren't gonna end her

Even in that scene he does like 3 running jumps for height then glides. He's not showing fleight. He's showing the ability to move down slowly in a very linear direction.
Not only does he demonstrate the ability to manually change his direction mid-air, hovering both upward and downward, and not only does he demonstrate the ability to travel in a straight line at a consistent speed across an entire city block, but he is also shown controlling his descent.

Completely forgot about this scene, too.

This is Flight.
His best bet is to give her a super-deep cut deeper than any he ever actually gave anyone in his own movie, deeper than he's shown able to, then stall until she bleeds to death. Which isn't much of a bet.
What exactly is her best bet?
  1. Taking the battle to the skies? He can fly, too, and more easily as air seems to work with him, rather than against.
  2. Wrestling him? Not her strong suit.
  3. Pummeling him with martial arts? He is nearly twice as strong as her.
  4. Outlasting him? By what, standing still and hoping Michael ignores her long enough for him to go hungry?
Best case scenario for Videl is Michael literally doing nothing and allowing himself to slowly wither away. Worst case scenario for Videl is Michael going on the offensive like against Milo in the subway or Agent Stroud and actually tearing her up and beating her into the ground.
Considering how much of a beatdown she suffered from Spopovich and could still fight until he literally stepped on her head
Videl was hardly taking much. She clocked out after Spopovich...
These are not stamina feats, these are endurance feats, and her threshold was reached around the half-way point of the match. What kept her from just kneeling over and giving up was her own stubbornness. She could get up, yes, but her strength was shot a long time ago.

Even in that video he just jumps high (in a key that he can't use in this fight) and then... glides... in a straight line. With like 200 bats helping him. You can go up or down slightly when gliding. That's how it works. Go on a glider, you can do this. Because you are gliding. His inability to do anything but go in 1 direction in literally any scene is why its not flight.

What exactly is her best bet?
  1. Taking the battle to the skies? He can fly, too, and more easily as air seems to work with him, rather than against.
  2. Wrestling him? Not her strong suit.
  3. Pummeling him with martial arts? He is nearly twice as strong as her.
  4. Outlasting him? By what, standing still and hoping Michael ignores her long enough for him to go hungry?
1: Plainly wrong. She has omnidirectional on whim flight, he has jumping and gliding in a straight line. Not once in the entire movie does he show anything beyond this.
2: No. OOC.
3: And much less skilled. If this was Milo v Videl it'd be more of a 'bigger number = win' since he seemed to actually be fairly good at fighting, but Morbious was clumsy as hell.
4: Dodging and fighting him. It wouldn't even take long. His stamina is absolutely pathetic for a guy who's not baseline human.

Even in that video he just jumps high (in a key that he can't use in this fight) and then... glides... in a straight line. With like 200 bats helping him. You can go up or down slightly when gliding. That's how it works. Go on a glider, you can do this. Because you are gliding. His inability to do anything but go in 1 direction in literally any scene is why its not flight.
Yes, he just jumps high...
...and then proceeds to travel across the city.

Also, the bats weren't helping him. Do you think the bats are carrying him? They're just surrounding him.
What? Do you want the information spoon fed to you?
Not once in the entire movie does he show anything beyond this.
Up! Down! I ain't got no problem spending all of my money. Trying to see what's up now!
...a-and left and right.

Are you intentionally ignoring this in order to rile me up?
2: No. OOC.
lil-yachty-drake.gif

3: And much less skilled. If this was Milo v Videl it'd be more of a 'bigger number = win' since he seemed to actually be fairly good at fighting, but Morbious was clumsy as hell.
Michael isn't clumsy, he simply never fights. He's a pacifist. He is not completely defenseless, though.
4: Dodging and fighting him. It wouldn't even take long. His stamina is absolutely pathetic for a guy who's not baseline human.
four hours, yeesh.

Yes, he just jumps high...
...and then proceeds to travel across the city.
By gliding, yes. We have been over this.
Show me him ever 'flying' in any direction that isn't a linear line. You can't. Because he can't fly. Doesn't matter what they call his theme song or whatever. He doesn't once in that entire movie achieve flight beyond that of a flying squirrel. An animal which can, despite its name, only glide. Their name also doesn't make gliding in a linear direction suddenly become flight. Moving very slightly left and right is also just gliding. He can't go up any significant distance. Because he's not flying. He can't turn. Because he's not flying. He can ride air currents in 1 direction and very slightly nudge himself around because he is gliding.

Michael isn't clumsy, he simply never fights. He's a pacifist. He is not completely defenseless, though.
He's a very clumsy fighter in the movie in like every other fight. Just constant tackling so hard he falls over. Actually thinking on it he's pretty fast v the gun squad although that's his other key.
So I guess he's only clumsy v milo specifically, suggesting he has issues dealing with anyone he can't casually instantly beat in a single attack.

four hours, yeesh.

For him to run out of blood. Not stamina. His stamina isn't even 'peak human'
Are YOU ignoring things just to rile ME up lol?

If he fights like in the fights where he actually did more than flip flop around and fall over he probably wins because of reactions+better striking strength
If he fights like he does any other time in the movie he constantly misses because videl has vastly superior flight she can use to trivially dodge his lunges, gets tried and morbed

Last edited:
This is a debate, people have made the arguments just like how Morbius is a movie where people have played the character and there was a plot

bump

Back