• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for winning all the Oscars ever made in the history of time - Morbius (Sony) vs Carnage (Also Sony lol)

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
The Sony universe is too kino and is about to implode from the sheer amount of tickets that will be sold by its next movie (prospects are in the four trillion billion billions), so to save the world two of its icons have to fight to the death and restore the balance of the kinoverse no I am not going to come up with a serious setting for the fight

SBA, speed equal, you already know the vibes, fight takes place in an empty parking lot, in the middle of which is a copy of Psychonauts (2005) for the PS2 in pristine condition. It will not have any effect on the fight, but it is a good videogame.

Morbius has a x3.53 AP advantage but given that Carnage has a better set of abilities this should be fair hopefully.

It's Morbin' time!: 0

YOUR MOTHER HUNG HERSELF GRAAAAAH: 0

#ElMuertoSweep: 0

the unstoppable force
l4m37a45z6k71.jpg

vs.

the immovable object

0x0.jpg

I'd consider them both unstopable forces personally
I don't know who to vote for jokes aside, Morbius has way higher AP but i'm not sure if he can get past Carnage's regen

could morbius being able to see in slow motion help him at all?
It'd probably help him with dodging Carnage's attacks
For reference, Base Morbius could percieve Milo (who's comparable to his transformed form) in slow-mo while the latter was running at him

neat so carnages danmaku which is his go to attack is nothing morbius cant handle, I'm guessing morbius doesnt have any sort of sound hax with bats or anything

neat so carnages danmaku which is his go to attack is nothing morbius cant handle, I'm guessing morbius doesnt have any sort of sound hax with bats or anything
He only ever used them to restrain Milo
He could possibly try doing it against Carnage too, however Carnage's shapeshifting could probably prevent that, and it's also not his go to

Can't morbius just incapacitate him with his bats?

At least Class 5 (Was able to easily overpower Venom and pull a helicopter out of the air)
That's a real Marvel moment if I've ever seen one.

So Cletus only has high low Regen, so if morb goes for the head a few times then he’s gone (yeah the Symbiote is still alive but still, one problem is done)

speed equal
Unequalize to boost your social credit.

So Cletus only has high low Regen, so if morb goes for the head a few times then he’s gone (yeah the Symbiote is still alive but still, one problem is done)
Going for the head won't kill Cletus when they are attached, Venom already did that.

I mean, can't Morbius just distract or incapacitate him by shooting bats at him?

I think with growing extra limbs it should be easy enough to swat some bats away. He's still like, considerably hard to get a hold on.

I mean they could hold down Milo, who is massively superior to Morbius in every way, so I guess they can hold him down while Morb just beats his snot in
Carnage is Class 5, also he could just do the tornado thing.

Going for the head won't kill Cletus when they are attached, Venom already did that.
Come to think of it I'm not sure I recall this actually, and the regen on the profile wouldn't allow that, do you have a clip for that?

Come to think of it I'm not sure I recall this actually, and the regen on the profile wouldn't allow that, do you have a clip for that?
It's in their last fight when Venom jumps down and impales Carnage in the head, Cletus being where he is in the symbiote would also be struck in the head by consequence.

You can look for it online.

Back