• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Very Minor Demon King Tanjiro Revision (Now useless)

Okay, let me try to explain it this way.
It's said the more Muzan blood a demon has, the stronger they get, correct? How would this not co-relate to regeneration?
It's never stated that if you have more blood, your regeneration speed is better? And assuming Strength=Regeneration speed is just another assumption. I will be willing to agree to this CRT if you can just find solid proof

It's never stated that if you have more blood, your regeneration speed is better? And assuming Strength=Regeneration speed is just another assumption. I will be willing to agree to this CRT if you can just find solid proof
There's no other explanation. Tanjiro never ate any humans but his regeneration speed was almost the same as Muzan as soon as he transformed. You can't say its by eating humans, for that reason. It has to be because of Muzan blood because there is no other explanation.

If you don't agree to that, what about chain manip?

He regenerated limbs from his blood from the ball demon girl, the scan and everything else is on his profile.
Weird case of regen especially since we don’t know that he has Low-High regen for his main body (ex. if he were to be turned to nothing but blood) but eh whatever

There's no other explanation. Tanjiro never ate any humans but his regeneration speed was almost the same as Muzan as soon as he transformed. You can't say its by eating humans, for that reason. It has to be because of Muzan blood because there is no other explanation.
Tanjiro never ate any humans because he never got the chance, he didn't show any regeneration, just immunity from the sun. Nobody was able to cut or slash him because red blades and regular Nichirin wasn't working on him. So he didn't showcase any regen neither did Muzan during the final fight as well
Yea that's fine
Weird case of regen especially since we don’t know that he has Low-High regen for his main body (ex. if he were to be turned to nothing but blood) but eh whatever
I was reading the last arc again and Muzan in his big baby demon form got his hand cut off, and he didn't regen from it, so maybe that could be something?

he didn't show any regeneration
What? He regenerated his arm instantly.
7.jpg

He also got sun burns for a minute, then regenerates them instantly in the next panel.
14.jpg

unknown.png

I was reading the last arc again and Muzan in his big baby demon form got his hand cut off, and he didn't regen from it, so maybe that could be something?
He was being burnt by the sun, and Tanjiro had an activated red blade inside of him. Of course he wouldn't regenerate.

I meant Muzan level regen

Regenerating limbs and burns is nothing

You can put me for Neutral for now I'll wait for other opinions
He was being burnt by the sun, and Tanjiro had an activated red blade inside of him. Of course he wouldn't regenerate.
Well I think it was the Sun not the red blade because he should resist it since he's superior to Akaza who has Regeneration Nullification, but this is irrelevant to the CRT, so I'll drop it

I see. I'll do that. But here's the thing, low-level demons don't regenerate this fast.
The thing is my brother as much as I agree with you, I am still waiting for proof that
regeneration speed = better regeneration type?

You can regenerate fast despite having the same regeneration type.
@denzeelmao Did you get the solid proof that he asked for?

Regenerating your arm instantly only grants you low-Mid, and about the sun, I am sure he is immune to the sun.

Regenerating your arm instantly only grants you low-Mid, and about the sun, I am sure he is immune to the sun.
He wasn't at first. But he regenerated that in a panel.
He said DKT never regenerated so i had to show him.

So the only proof that he got the same regeneration type as Muzan is because he is Muzan 2.0 and because of that panel where he regenerated from the sun?
Eh, I am unsure of this

I think it is quite a safe assumption and can warrant a possibly rating.
Why using assumptions? So if we give to characters a possibly rating because of assumptions, damn, then Saitama universal issue would be solved directly.

That's a false equivalent. In Saitama's case, it is NLF.
No, the graph is presented there and through math, he would get universal. It was not objectively enough because there were no units, but also they did not use “safe assumptions” to get it possibly rating through, why would in this case work? No proof of him getting a regeneration feat if he did not show any?

And a lot of verses use possibly ratings based on some basic, which we have here. Why wouldn't they work? As for Saitama's graph, I don't know, maybe it's an exception?

And a lot of verses use possibly ratings based on some basic, which we have here. Why wouldn't they work? As for Saitama's graph, I don't know, maybe it's an exception?
It was not 💀 literally many staff members agreed with the possible rating, and yet they did not accept it since it is an assumption.
Again, you can use safe assumption if a feat is presented, it is like saying, let's list all abilities that were used from Muzan in the whole show in DKT profile, even tho 70% of all abilities he never shows it. Also, a safe assumption would be if there is a statement that he is Muzan's second version, being stronger than Muzan does not mean he is the second version of him.

And I said it's a case by case basic? May as well remove all the possible ratings on the wiki if that's true. Tanjiro doesn't have shown other abilities Muzan has? That's cool, but he has shown regeneration here. I don't know if that suggestion is impossible. It is just a matter of who agrees with it.

And I said it's a case by case basic? May as well remove all the possible ratings on the wiki if that's true. Tanjiro doesn't have shown other abilities Muzan has? That's cool, but he has shown regeneration here. I don't know if that suggestion is impossible. It is just a matter of who agrees with it.
The regeneration feat he has shown is literally Low-Mid type. And the sun case is truly immunity to the sun. What is your point? Did you see the feat or not?
It is even said by the author that he is immune to Sun.

My point is a possible rating for him isn't impossible. You however brought other verses and I did too, which I said it's case by case basic.

My point is a possible rating for him isn't impossible. You however brought other verses and I did too, which I said it's case by case basic.
No, I just brought up that the concept of “safe assumption” is only made if the feat or statement has been shown. He has never shown any of the feat or even statement, this is not a safe assumption, this is head canon.

wait a minute.
where does muzan's low-high even come from?
Forming limbs out of his blood I assume. It's on his profile.

Back