• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Very Minor Demon King Tanjiro Revision (Now useless)

So, Muzan has Low-High Type regeneration.

But... Demon Tanjiro has High-Mid?

main-qimg-aa0e5f1632bc9214b4f992dbbbc8cde1-lq

Muzan clearly states that Tanjiro will be the strongest demon of them all, so since he's stated to be stronger than Muzan, why doesn't he have Low-High Regen?
And It's also stated that he resists red blades completely, which old Muzan even took time to regenerate from one.

main-qimg-7041f115ac388dd3c6ff70abf0b677ea-lq

12.jpeg

17.jpeg

So yeah, I think Demon Tanjiro should have Low-High regeneration.

The more Muzan blood you have, the stronger you get. If you have all his blood it'd make sense that you regenerate the same/faster than him.
He also acquired all his abilities, so I don't see why he wouldn't get his regeneration speed.
He uses Biokinesis the same way Muzan does.
Can do what Muzan's scream did, in an exact way actually.
He also uses an energy shockwave which is what Muzan also does.

(Extra: and also more proof that he got all of his abilities. Demon Tanjiro Should also get Chain Manipulation as Muzan has it as well and they both display it here..)
Muzan_and_stuff.png

Agree: 6/0:6 (@Bernkastelll,@wwereymy235, @Livinmeme, @InfiniteDay, @Kin201, @speedster352 )
Neutral: 3/0:3 (@Dread (Agrees with chain manipulation), @SuperStar (Also agrees with chain manipulation) , @Mazdoesstuff (Agrees with chain manipulation))

Disagree: 1/0:1 (@Ruenas )

Last edited:
I think statements < feats, did he ever show the feat?
He stopped burning in the sun. Which is how Red blade works. So yes, he does negate it.

He regenerates from something Muzan couldn't, isn't that enough proof?

Though i don't mind being debunked this just seemed weird to me

He stopped burning in the sun. Which is how Red blade works. So yes, he does negate it.

He regenerates from something Muzan couldn't, isn't that enough proof?

Though i don't mind being debunked this just seemed weird to me
Scan?

main-qimg-4547f943db4854ab5497608f37ccc75d-lq

And also, here's another piece of proof.

The more Muzan blood you have, the faster you regenerate. If you have all his blood it'd make sense that you regenerate the same/faster than him.
He also acquired all his abilities, so I don't see why he wouldn't get his regeneration speed.

gotta be real with u... where is solid part?
A solid part of what? Isn't the fact that the regeneration speed of a demon based on the amount of Muzan blood?

If you have all of muzan's blood, you have the same regeneration speed as him. Which would grant Demon Tanjiro Low-High regeneration.

(He also gained all his abilities, so if you say that's because of his blood manipulation, that's covered too.)

A solid part of what? Isn't the fact that the regeneration speed of a demon based on the amount of Muzan blood?
Proof?
If you have all of muzan's blood, you have the same regeneration speed as him. Which would grant Demon Tanjiro Low-High regeneration.
I think you need more evidence than that
(He also gained all his abilities, so if you say that's because of his blood manipulation, that's covered too.)
The only thing he showed was whip attacks and the energy mouth ball thing, it's a reach to say he has all of his abilities

You can assume this by looking at low-level demons and then upper moons.
Tanjiro points out that Akaza almost smells the same as Muzan when he comes against Rengoku.
I think you need more evidence than that
Uhh... why? If i proved that Muzan Blood = Regeneration speed, that's my proof

The only thing he showed was whip attacks and the energy mouth ball thing, it's a reach to say he has all of his abilities
And that's all he showcased in the final fight anyway.

No I meant u read what the regeneration do?
It is only stated he is stronger, but I never heard he got all abilitites.

Gotta be real with u, it is still not proof that he granted every ability that Muzan has. He may grant some, but that does not mean he got all abilities.
But it is possible he gets them all if he was within his own control.
Yes, I did. If Muzan has that type so should Tanjiro since he acquired the same regeneration speed.
Ya, but we have never seen DKT get a fatal attack that removed any solid part of his body, tho. Also, I never knew regeneration speed = regeneration type.

You can assume this by looking at low-level demons and then upper moons.
Tanjiro points out that Akaza almost smells the same as Muzan when he comes against Rengoku.
I want proof, I don't want to use any assumptions
Uhh... why? If i proved that Muzan Blood = Regeneration speed, that's my proof
You said if "If you have all of muzan's blood, you have the same regeneration speed as him" that is just another assumption
And that's all he showcased in the final fight anyway.
It would be weird to grant someone abilities they haven't shown

stronger demons (more muzan blood) have better regeneration than weaker demons
weaker demons dies by having their heads cutted, stronger demons does not, they can regenerate from it

of course I agree

stronger demons (more muzan blood) have better regeneration than weaker demons
weaker demons dies by having their heads cutted, stronger demons does not, they can regenerate from it

of course I agree
Wrong, regeneration speed. Not better regeneration.

I want proof, I don't want to use any assumptions
You said if "If you have all of muzan's blood, you have the same regeneration speed as him" that is just another assumption
Okay, let me try to explain it this way.
It's said the more Muzan blood a demon has, the stronger they get, correct? How would this not co-relate to regeneration?
If you get ALL of muzan's blood, it makes sense you have the same regeneration speed as him.
Heads cut by a nichirin, you mean?
Ya, but we have never seen DKT get a fatal attack that removed any solid part of his body
Neither did we see Muzan do this. He gets this type because he can form limbs from his blood.

Also, I never said I disagree with OP. It is there is no feat to prove that. I am neutral.

Im saying he got all of muzans abilities and all of his blood. Since a demon gets stronger with more muzan blood, if he gets all of his muzan blood, it makes sense.
Bro, you need proof he got all abilities, I read the manga like 5 times, I have never seen such a statement, yes correct he is stronger, yes he is immune to the sun, and I am fine with it. But it is never stated he got all abilities tho?

Bro, you need proof he got all abilities, I read the manga like 5 times, I have never seen such a statement, yes correct he is stronger, yes he is immune to the sun, and I am fine with it. But it is never stated he got all abilities tho?
It's a valid assumption since he showcased all of the abilities Muzan himself showcased in the final battle.

It's a valid assumption since he showcased all of the abilities Muzan himself showcased in the final battle.
Again, you are aware “he got all abilities” means all abilities from the whole show? Not only from the final battle?
Also, I never knew we can count assumptions as feats or statements. Is there any proof that DKT can, for example, manipulate memories? Electricity manipulation?

Back