• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Very Minor Demon King Tanjiro Revision (Now useless)

The first one. Regenerating from pure blood with no solid parts of the body is Low High. But the issue is that's not Muzan's regeneration but his curse or something from what I remember. If that's true, then the Low High regen will be downgraded.

The first one. Regenerating from pure blood with no solid parts of the body is Low High. But the issue is that's not Muzan's regeneration but his curse or something from what I remember. If that's true, then the Low High regen will be downgraded.
Ngl, I hate to say it but at first, I also suspect it is how it is regeneration at all.

Alright, re-reading the chapter, the demon girl said Muzan's name and triggered the curse, then the arms came out of her mouth and torso.

Then next chapter goes

Tanjiro: Is she dead?

Lady Tamayo: She will be soon, It's the Curse. Muzan's Cells remain in the body to destroy the flesh.

What do you guys think?

Alright, re-reading the chapter, the demon girl said Muzan's name and triggered the curse, then the arms came out of her mouth and torso.

Then next chapter goes

Lady Tamayo: She will be soon, It's the Curse. Muzan's Cells remain in the body to destroy the flesh.

What do you guys think?
I don't know, it is not regeneration if you asked me. It is more likely curse in that scan. But also he got regeneration type low-high through limbs thing

Then next chapter goes

What do you guys think?
I don’t agree w regen, unless we can see Muzan regenerating his cells for his main body being liquified, it isn’t valid

Doesn't matter, the discussion above brought up the topic and this CRT is to give a character a certain level of regeneration based on pretty bad reasoning.

But if there's a thread that'll be made I'll just hold my thoughts.
Again, it is irrelevant in this CRT topic, you can drop your own comment in the right CRT. Don't derail.

tbh idk even know why muzan had low-high regen but i kinda saw the point in it seeing he can form limbs out of his blood alone and stuff
We will discuss it when he creates the CRT. Let's focus on this revision for now. Do you still want to do it? Chain manipulation seems fine, but regeneration is not really proven, so can you ask staff to evaluate it?

Again, it is irrelevant in this CRT topic, you can drop your own comment in the right CRT. Don't derail.
Learn the definition of "derailing." because this ain't it chief.

This CRT literally is about regeneration, it's on topic. And don't talk down to me as if you're a staff member because you aren't.

But alas like I said, I'll save my thoughts. Seems like your intentionally skimmed over that part in order to act quasi professional.

Learn the definition of "derailing." because this ain't it chief.

This CRT literally is about regeneration, it's on topic. And don't talk down to me as if you're a staff member because you aren't.
It is about regeneration from DKT, not from Muzan. And I know the definition of derailing. No worries "chief".

Back