• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Muzan Regeneration Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So currently Muzan has Low-High Regeneration for this reason below

Regeneration (Low-High; Demonstrated the ability to form limbs out of his blood alone.

But the demon girl said Muzan's name and triggered the curse, then the arms came out of her mouth and torso. Then the next chapter which is chapter 19 Lady Tamayo states this:

"She will be soon, It's the Curse. Muzan's Cells remain in the body to destroy the flesh."

So that doesn't sound like regeneration, it's more of a summoning, plus Muzan has never demonstrated regenerating from his own blood even in the final battle he only showcased his overwhelming regeneration speed which makes sense for the King Of Demons.

Unless we can see Muzan regenerating his cells for his main body being liquified, then his regeneration should be downgraded to High-Mid.

Note: Staff Votes are in Bold

Agree: @LordGinSama @Mazdoesstuff @Nullflowerblush @Abstractions @DarkDragonMedeus @Damage3245
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Agreed with the proposed OP. Even without the curse this wouldn't be a Low-High feat since he isn't regenerating a body from a puddle of blood.

I agree with Mazdoesstuff and the OP.

Muzan's cells were able to grow into hands, but this was a byproduct of the curse he inflicted upon his subordinates. Unless Muzan placed a curse upon himself that would allow him to regenerate from out of his own body, this would not be considered a Low-High feat.

I'm fine with this. I never understood that being something that constitutes a Low-High feat when it's just a curse, it doesn't apply to himself.

I disagree because how dare someone attempt a downgrade for demonic Michael Jackson. Such as Bad content revision

Jokes aside, this is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back