• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
  • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
  • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
  • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
  • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
  • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
  • Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

Jenny Wakeman vs Goku should be removed for a number of reasons.

1. The OP voted in the thread, which is against the rules since it shows some bias in the thread, something that an OP is not allowed to have when making a vs thread.

2. The person who voted first tried to use the SSJ multipliers to back up his reasons, which are invalid as stated numerous times.

3. The voter tried to scale Goku off of SSJ2 teen gohan, when goku has stated that he could've easily destroyed kid buu at full power, who is stronger than Fat Buu, who was able to trash Majin SSJ2 Vegeta, who is stronger than SSJ2 Teen Gohan, who at full power, was able to kill a baseline solar system buster. And before any of you say that the whole solar system gap is wide, to that I say, Jenny is only roughly 17 times above baseline, which isn't that hard for Goku to be at considering everything I've listed above in terms of who he's stronger against.

4. The voter also claimed that Jenny has as much experience in combat, if not more than goku, ignoring the fact that Goku has trained his entire life in the art of fighting, and even if you want to bring up the fact that Jenny is a robot and can download all known fighting styles in the world, Goku still has his training with Master Roshi, Master Korrin, Kami, King Kai, the Yardrats, and even the afterlife when he died against Cell, all of these teachers that aren't in the universe that Jenny resides.

All in all, I prefer we remove the match between Goku and Jenny due to the reasons not being good.

Another Akame match that should be removed......

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1255199#84

Akame vs Ben Tennyson should be removed. I know Ben 10 upgrades are in the pipeline, but those are a ways away. Aside from the AP differential, there were other problems with this thread.

First off, there was a lot of confusion sorrounding how the AF Omntrix works. There is no direct evidence that it could revive all of Ben's forms. Nor is there any supporting that it could revive his Human form either. All the hard evidence for the Omnitrix life saving feature comes from the Omniverse Omnitrix, witch is established as being far more advanced and superior to the OS/AF Omnitrix. So the votes using this reasoning as a base are moot. The only thing that's certain is if Chromastone was shattered, he'd reform into Diamondhead.

Ben One Shots: While this is kinda true, it is OOC for Ben to go all out or abuse his most broken abilities right away. And many in the thread ignored that Akame can also one shot most of his forms via toxin.

Skill:. The voters also blantantly ignored that Akame massively outskills Ben. So despite the AP differential, I doubt Akame would give him the chance to hit her.

So yeah all around a bad thread. And this is all coming from a long time Ben 10 fanboy.

When Ben 10 upgrades go through. I'll remake it with OS Ben (Both will be 7-B)

Re-Bumping this.

The real cal howard said:
Beforehand I go to sleep for the night, Lavos vs Lucemon. Everyone, from me to Dragon, agrees it's outdated.
I said this in the last thread as well. That match is super outdated.

Mario VS Luigi should be removed from both brothers' sides for numerous reasons.

1. Mario is the more haxxed of the two, yet people kept bringing up few abilities like "aerokinesis" and "electrokinesis" to say Luigi would win. Despite never elaborating on why these abilities would somehow overcome time manipulation, possession, and several other abilities, this was accepted as legitimate reasoning.

2. Many assumptions were made. First off, it's used in the thread that Mario is stronger than Luigi and Luigi is faster than Mario.

This is false.

Mario's Bio
Luigi's Bio
Canon bios place the two equal in speed with Mario stronger and Luigi able to jump higher. And even then, Mario's bio even explains how Mario counters Luigi's jumping advantage; with the Power Flower. Furthermore, we go off of profiles here, and not once is it stated in Luigi's profile he's faster than Mario. Yoshi's mentions being faster than both him and Luigi, but the Bros. are stated as comparable, which is truly accurate. So that leaves Attack Potency and hax in favor of Mario with speed equal, the three deciding factors.

3. One vote that everyone used as reasoning had this for reasoning: "And while Mario does usually have a higher strength rating, some people speculate that the only reason is because Luigi's nicer than Mario." Speculative reasoning, and "FRA" fell out from there.

4. Most, if not all the votes for Luigi said things, but never proved them. The votes that made Luigi win said he was "more versatile" despite Mario having more hax on his profile and more techniques in his "Notable Attacks/Techniques" section, and also said "Poltergust > F.L.U.D.D. and Cappy" without any reasoning for stating such. Just because. Despite the fact that the Poltergust is a machine and should logically therefore be susceptible to short-circuiting by water. But nobody considered this, nor did the consider that Cappy could just possess the Poltergust and make it fight Luigi. Then, it's stated that "the Negative Zone counters Mario's intelligence advantage," again, with no reasoning whatsoever. Just because it does.

5. OP states Mario and Luigi have every single power-up they ever used, but nobody mentions how Mario has way more power-ups and experience than Luigi. For some reason, it seems like the majority of the thread was cherry-picking evidence to suit an argument that would allow for a very specific yet somehow convincing circumstance with Luigi emerging as the winner.

6. Luigi's Poltergust was way overestimated. For example: "If Luigi needs to, he can BFR Mario with his Poltergust." This cannot happen because anyone who's played Luigi's Mansion would know that the Poltergust only BFRs ghosts and can't even suck up Toad in Dark Moon because he's too big. Counting Smash, you could say he could suck others up, but such an ability contradicts what's been canonically shown of the Poltergust in the main series and thus should not be used. If this is what they were referring to, even more reasoning for why this should be removed.

7. And finally, false accusations. "It's also notable that Luigi has a better win-loss record than Mario in cano, and has defeated foes Mario couldn't, such as Bowser and King Boo. All in all, I'm voting Luigi." This is directly in contrast with profiles saying Mario has fought enemies powered by Power Stars--including Bowser and King Boo--and even outright mentioning King Boo. It should also be noted that Mario has defeated Bowser and King Boo numerous times, and the only time he lost was in Luigi's Mansion because he didn't have the Poltergust. Luigi would have also lost if he didn't have the Poltergust; to a normal ghost, no doubt, so it doesn't even matter.

This fight should definitely be removed.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I brought this up in the last VS Matchups Removal Request Thread, except Metal made way more points and better points than me. I definitely agree with him.
Sora vs Zero is a really bad matchup

Simply put, it is an ap stomp. Zero would shatter Sora into a billion pieces with not even a direct strike.

I think generally we only accepted this because our definition of an ap stomp was not as concrete as it is now.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Kinkiest

Honestly why is Sora 4-B in the first place? The Zeus calc is a max of 4 FOE. You need to be 22 FOE to be 4-B.
Ever and Repp say it is casual.

Which... I dont like how we currently rate them to say the least.

But anyway, minus the derail, I still think it should be taken out.

22 Foe at base compared to 1200 Foe is hardly fair imo.

@Kink

I really don't like scaling because "it is casual."

How casual? If it was little more than a literal heartbeat, that would be about 1/120th of a punch. But then we start using percentages and whatnot.

Amo is Low 5-B for being completely immune to 3 Low 5-B attacks. He isn't 5-B even though it could be argued that he should be. Sora covering a 5x gap to get into 4-B is completely ridiculous.

Bottom line is we don't scale like this normally and shouldn't have an exception walking around. Unless the feat is insanely close to the next tier it is casual, we really shouldn't bump people up like that.

Edit: On top of that, the calc is outdated. It assumes each star is equal to the Sun, which they aren't. For mass star-effecting calculations, it is best to use an average main-sequence star. Using this value gives a result of 9.314x10^43 joules. Now that's a 24x gap to 4-B.

@Assaltwaffle and Kaltias

Zeus isn't even the main feat though.

The main scaling comes through Kingdom Hearts itself, which is the source of the Hearts of every world and thus their creation.

There are clearly as many of these worlds and stars as there are natural stars in the night sky.

And every star in the night sky is another world.

Both Xemnas and Vanitas were able to access a fraction of this power with an artificial Kingdom Hearts and the ¤ç-blade respectively. Xemnas was defeated by the combined might of Sora and Riku. Vanitas was stalemated by the combined strength of Aqua and King Mickey.

These guys scale to literally EVERYONE RELEVANT.

Bill vs Asriel should be removed

2A Asriel is far too high and even if he was 2A Bill severely outhaxes him.

Revision thread on this soon

TheArsenal1212 said:

Revision thread on this soo
E9a9257f82caef2bf5f6e421ea8d7f8fc8c644b26e7683d8189e0db28dcecaa2
Please dont post a match to be removed until after the content revision thread is approved by the community.
Sincerely, both an Asriel and Bill fanboy.

TheArsenal1212 said:

Revision thread on this soo
And Bill can't use any of those haxs because of power null. Simple.

And Bill can't use any of those haxs because of power null. Simple.

In my thread I'll say why this isn't the case

Should be within the next week or so, bit busy at the moment

No she really can't, and while I'm aware she can probably stall someone slightly stronger then her, Alice is Hardly "Slightly Stronger"

Kharn vs Lavos and Kharn vs BB

As opposed to what was said in the threads, Kharn can't bypass the infinite duplicates, making it a stalemate (due to the absurd AP gap) as opposed to Kharn's win.

Because Kharn actually fought someone and killed someone who could do something similar, yet she'd resurrect in another body. I'm talking about Saint Celestine, btw. Plus, Khorne hasn't come close to negating anything similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back