• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to remove Ruby Vs Boba from Both profiles. Super old thread, Boba has a 6x greater AP difference making it a stomp, and Ruby was nerfed due to lack of Silver Eyes.

Edit: Just noticed both profiles are unlocked, so I could take care of it if it's alright.

Daemon vs Lavos should be removed for much the same reasons Lucemon vs Lavos was removed. The match is extremely outdated and was made last September when Lavos' profile looked like this. Here are the differences between Lavos when the match was added and current Lavos.

Not so much requesting as i am asking, are bayo vs Acacia and bayo vs Sayo outdated now that her time stop is gone?

WeeklyBattles said:
Not so much requesting as i am asking, are bayo vs Acacia and bayo vs Sayo outdated now that her time stop is gone?
I'd say yes for Sayo and no for Acacia, simply because Clockmon (her saving grace) is now Low 2-C, and no longer in her Low 4-C keys or lower, though one of her Tier 6 Digimon has high/low-godly regen.

WeeklyBattles said:
If the match is not a complete stomp on Acacia and Sayo's part, the matches should stay.

Why does High 4-C Bayonetta have access to Clockmon though, when Clockmo's rating is much higher than the rating that is involved in that match-up though?

@Khrit Bscause Clockmon was High 4-C when that fight was first made

Also i believe Time Stop was the only reason Bayo even stood a chance against Acacia but im not sure

Sayo's Clockmon is much weaker than the norm, which is why she has a High 4-C Clockmon.

I mean, it doesn't really change. Clockmon resists time slow too and the main argument was that he would use Chrono Breaker if Sayo is frozen in time, which would happen even with a super time slow

I dunno, WT was never a factor against Acacia because he resists both time manip and time stop. Only difference is that now his own time stop works

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» I don't know, i wasn't here. She can paradox him i guess?

Acacia vs Bayo is a stomp now. And no Bayo can't paradox the version of Acacia she fought, Neo is likely billions of years old. Unless she can time travel that far back it won't affect Acacia/Neo

Theglassman12 said:
Jenny Wakeman vs Goku should be removed for a number of reasons.
1. The OP voted in the thread, which is against the rules since it shows some bias in the thread, something that an OP is not allowed to have when making a vs thread.

2. The person who voted first tried to use the SSJ multipliers to back up his reasons, which are invalid as stated numerous times.

3. The voter tried to scale Goku off of SSJ2 teen gohan, when goku has stated that he could've easily destroyed kid buu at full power, who is stronger than Fat Buu, who was able to trash Majin SSJ2 Vegeta, who is stronger than SSJ2 Teen Gohan, who at full power, was able to kill a baseline solar system buster. And before any of you say that the whole solar system gap is wide, to that I say, Jenny is only roughly 17 times above baseline, which isn't that hard for Goku to be at considering everything I've listed above in terms of who he's stronger against.

4. The voter also claimed that Jenny has as much experience in combat, if not more than goku, ignoring the fact that Goku has trained his entire life in the art of fighting, and even if you want to bring up the fact that Jenny is a robot and can download all known fighting styles in the world, Goku still has his training with Master Roshi, Master Korrin, Kami, King Kai, the Yardrats, and even the afterlife when he died against Cell, all of these teachers that aren't in the universe that Jenny resides.

All in all, I prefer we remove the match between Goku and Jenny due to the reasons not being good.
bump.

@Doz why are you asking for a thread that was not only closed, but was never added to either profiles to begin with?

Holyhotsauce said:
Daemon vs Lavos should be removed for much the same reasons Lucemon vs Lavos was removed. The match is extremely outdated and was made last September when Lavos' profile looked like this. Here are the differences between Lavos when the match was added and current Lavos.
Bump.

Joseph619 said:
Acacia vs Bayo is a stomp now. And no Bayo can't paradox the version of Acacia she fought, Neo is likely billions of years old. Unless she can time travel that far back it won't affect Acacia/Neo
Technically you can paradox Acacia, then Bayo would have to fight NEO

I think Dante's loss against The Beast should be removed for the virtue of not being notable at all...

I mean, let's be honest, Yamato's Spatial Manip sucks ass and it can't negate Beast's regen in any way. Also Dante now can't neither destroy souls nor seal him.

So basically, the match is a horrendous stomp in Beast's favor now

Bunch of Matches

1. Ban vs Esdeath is still a stomp, Esdeath is not only incapable of bypassing Low-High regen, but Ban is M+ while Esdeath is Above Baseline, thus Ban one shots, also Fox hunt is an instant win.

2. Invel vs Esdeath is outdated due to recent downgrades

3. Esdeath Rudeus Greyhart is outdated as he is no longer 7A and his 7B key has 9B Durability.

4. This is debatable of both of Dimaria's wins are outdated but she does have a 7A key so take that as you will,

5. Both of Kagura's matches are outdated.

Uhh the Kaguya match with the beast isn't outdated since he was still weak compared to kaguya, and won because of hax. All that's different from kaguya is that she's 5-A with ETSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back