• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
RebubleUselet said:
Bumping the removal of Akame vs Nero.
About that Akame vs Nero, I have made myself pretty clear on the original thread about it not being a stomp, so I'm against that. Also seems that calling stomp on a lot of Akame matches seems to be the trend still after my two month absence.

@Scarlet

This is not the issue here. The truth is that the whole match was BS with both sides using fallacious reasonings for voting.

@RebubleUselet

I see it as nothing more than a difference in opinions. Also I don't remember saying Rebellion is a Devil Arm (that doesn't even make sense) and neither do I remeber bringing verse equalization into play by claiming Murasame is a Devil Arm (again, doesn't even make sense).

Hm, my Italian-dubbed DmC may have misguided me lol.

In any case, I didn't claim anything about verse equalization, al least not that I remember.

"If Rebellion could block Yamato, Murasame can as well."

That's your line. Word by word. And I don't know if I understood you correctly there, but it really looks like a verse equalization-based claim

@Scarlet

Although I'm playing a Cpt. Obvious while saying this, DMC and DmC are completely different verses, so If you're referring to the former, then it's preferrable to name it as it is

Asking for the removal of Ruby vs Luffy.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/614351?useskin=oasis

The main reasoning why Ruby won was due to having a bladed , the use of her semblance ( Which is only speed enchantment in a speed equalized match.) And her dust. However her the argument for Ruby's greater maneuverability is made moot due to speed being equalized, his weakness to slashing weapons was exaggerated ( While being weak to them he can still fight perfectly seen whenever he had a Chakram thrown into skull and it only cut him a bit. And with Crocodile.) Her dust rounds would be an issue to an extent however Luffy is resistant to electricity and heat, her gravity rounds are exactly "Gravity" per se they create a tornado of the sorts. For some reason it was also claimed Ruby has more experience however I'd say they're even in terms of skill and experience, Ruby with her training with Qrow and Luffy with his guidance and training from Grap. I guess Luffy edges out since he actually managed to beat Crocodile. And speaking of which Luffy also has the AP advantage, being able to overpower Crocodilles Desert Sparda which is 167 tons.

Also Luffy still had quite the stamina advantage at this point as well.

Ruby doesn't have the AP advantage considering Luffy is >>> 167 ton feat. There's nothing to suggest Ruby had gotten immensely stronger.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Ruby doesn't have the AP advantage considering Luffy is >>> 167 ton feat. There's nothing to suggest Ruby had gotten immensely stronger.
Its kinda been agreed on that Post Timeskip RWBY is around 300ish tons

Knightofannihilation666 said:
There's nothing to suggest Ruby had gotten immensely stronger.
She one shot a Nevermore with the recoil of Crescent Rose alone, which is the one with the 141 tons feat.

Also 167 to 141 is a ridiculously small gap

That's nothing but pure speculation. There's nothing to suggest Ruby had gotten 3 times stronger in Volume 4, seeing as how she spent the majority of the time traveling as opposed to actually fighting and getting stronger physically. At best you can say she's above 141 tons to an unknown extent. Meanwhile Luffy has actually overpowered and One shot Crocodile who's feat was 167 tons. Luffy still likely holds the AP advantage. Perhaps his advantage is minimal however it's still there and people were still saying Ruby had the AP advantage which is hardly the case.

@Knight Read Kal's response

If you'd like you can make a rematch but there's nothing wrong with the current thread

WeeklyBattles said:
@Knight Read Kal's response

If you'd like you can make a rematch but there's nothing wrong with the current thread

I've read his response already. I made an edit to my comment, and the match is invalid due to the reasonings given for Ruby which i just proved Invalid.

Luffy still likely holds the AP advantage. Perhaps his advantage is minimal however it's still there and people were still saying Ruby had the AP advantage which is hardly the case.

^ This is the issue you keep highlighting and giving the most attention to, so that's why I said it was only 1.

Gargoyle One said:
Just make the ******* rematch and stop saying there are "obvious" reasons.

Chill out, we're all perfectly calm here. It's a removal thread it's meant for us to point out issues with threads and debate over it. No need to act hostile.

Nah, a rematch can be made.

I still stand by what I said about Ken, Soryu Tenra doesn't negate healing factors, so his win against Cole should be removed, and his L to Aleistr is outdated. So both should be removed.

No idea if this should be on the Versus Removal, or in the Match-ups Addition >_>..

Should not Doom's victory against Mewtwo be changed to Inconclusive from a rematch the past year?

Addition.

And yes.

That reminds me, M Mewtwo vs Canon Mewtwo is incredibly outdated due to revisions.

Akame ga kill reminds me.

Esdeath vs Ban is a complete stomp.

500 megaton with Low High regen, speed and strength sap with fox hunt vs barely above Baseline 7A with zero way to kill him.

One shot as well as making basically all her attacks worthless.

Gargoyle One said:
Akame ga kill reminds me.
Esdeath vs Ban is a complete stomp.

500 megaton with Low High regen, speed and strength sap with fox hunt vs barely above Baseline 7A with zero way to kill him.

One shot as well as making basically all her attacks worthless.
I wouldn't be so sure about the "Barely above baseline" part. She did one shot Tyrantsumi, a baseline 7-A I recall. Doesn't a character have to be 3-5 times stronger to one shot from what I recall?

The other reasons you pointed out make sense to me though. The Low-High regen on its own skewers Esdeath's chances dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back