• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
People are sometimes dumb, ok ?

Not every match that's added was double checked if it was a stomp, especially really old ones like this one
Between me, Kal, Homu, Azathoth, SD, Matt.

That's alooooooooooooooot of people to be calling Dumb for that to make sense.

But eh, the thread should be done with

The match was removed by me from an early versus removal request. I think the match just became outdated since the characters' abilities got updated since 2018 hence why it is a stomp for The Emperor of Mankind. Since, the match was handled I think we should moved from a dicussion on it.

I am happy the attitude is more positive now

Kharn vs Thor

Looking at the thread, I realize that the argument for why Kharn would lose are flawed.

1. Thor was said to have the AP/Dura advantage. However, this doesn't fully pan out. Yes, Thor punches harder than Kharn. However, Kharn ultimately survived an assault from Angron. Angron is in the Gigafoe in terms of AP. Hence, Kharn is very tanky and his DURA is much, mucher higher than his AP. Thor is gonna have to do a lot of attacking to make a dent in Kharn.

2. Gorechild seems to be misunderstood. It seems like people thought that Gorechild ignores DURA because of the soul hax. However, Gorechild ignores DURA all together. It just cuts/chews through whatever it strikes. The soul hax is unrelated to that. This is important because this really means that Kharn only needs like one or two good strikes to end Thor, making Thor's AP edge kind of pale in comparison.

These didn't seem get factored into the arguments and are very crucial to Kharn's chances of winning. Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall seeing these things brought up or reasonably countered.

Pretty sure Steve could have also won through thought-based Law Manipulation (Although that was only brought up in the original not the rematch)

I do believe it was agreed by most others after you already said that that those reasons aren't good at all, Weekly. Not using a winning option doesn't consitute a stomp, this isn't Garnet getting blitzed before she can even react or decide otherwise. You would also be wrong, since Paulo himself mentioned Garnet using those on the non willing Steven before.

Actually, under the new rules it does

Also Garnet being able to temporarily bubble a 9-B Steven who then ripped his way out of the bubble seconds later isnt a viable means of beating anyone her own tier

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I do believe it was agreed by most others after you already said that that those reasons aren't good at all, Weekly. Not using a winning option doesn't consitute a stomp, this isn't Garnet getting blitzed before she can even react or decide otherwise. You would also be wrong, since Paulo himself mentioned Garnet using those on the non willing Steven before.
It's a touchy matter, but given that her incap seems to only work against, y'know, characters that are already incapacitated/way weaker, I'm inclined to say it's a stomp.

I sorta have to agree here steven at his weakest had to let garnet bubble and bfr him, he didn't struggle, even further he tore it open without any problem despite being massively weaker then the other gems at the time. Saying that I don't know if that makes these matches a stomp or not just saying sealing and bfr on the crystal gems part is useless in any fight that involves opponents of similar strength.

True and while loud the stone wasn't loud enough to cause any real damage to the area around it, heck a mound of pillows (And steven) were enough to muffle it.

Bubbling isnt something that has viable combat applications, its meant to be a means of storage while also acting as a form of power null to prevent bubbled Gems from reforming, its not something that can trap active opponents

The only match that would be considered a stomp is Zoro vs Garnet since he one-shots people above 838MT. Luffy's only above that and it was said that Garnet can use spikes to ignore his resistance, so that's a decisive win if anything.

Okay is Luffy weak to blades or not? I am sick of OP supporters not coming to a conclusion on this

First I hear that Luffy is weak to blades, then I hear that he's just as weak to them as anyone is (Which would be basically immune too since he has High 7A durability), then I hear he was never weak to it

Which one is it? No offense, but come to a conclusion before deciding which matches are stomps or not

I'll put it in simple words: Luffy's physiology doesn't protect him from piercing/slashing damage. It's like Superman's 'weakness' to magic, which is a lack of resistance.

The Calaca said:
I'll put it in simple words: Luffy's physiology doesn't protect him from piercing/slashing damage. It's like Superman's 'weakness' to magic, which is a lack of resistance.
His physiology doesn't, sure, his durability however does. If you want to argue he only has High 7A durability against blunt attacks, adjust that on his page with a CRT so It stops confusion

He has received slashes from High 7-A characters and got damage but not to a lethal extent.

The High 7-A durability is baseline.

The Calaca said:
Then why didn't you disprove it when it was argued in the thread?
Because frankly people dont listen to me when youre the one arguing in favor of a one piece character

The Calaca said:
He has received slashes from High 7-A characters and got damage but not to a lethal extent.

So even if she did have piercing damage it wouldnt do anything to him

The Calaca said:

If he got damage but to a not Letha extent then it's not a High 7-A resistance feat given how slashes work. If he no-sold them that'd be different but if he still got cut, then no, in the same vein that people aren't 9-C for surviving being cut. A non-lethal hit is a non-lethal hit. Slashes aren't gonna break your arm and you can tank that like blunt damage.

The Bugs VS Discord match shouldn't be on their pages since the OP excluded wincons which resulted in death and only made it winning by nonlethal means.

It should be removed on discords page

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The Bugs VS Discord match shouldn't be on their pages since the OP excluded wincons which resulted in death and only made it winning by nonlethal means.
It should be removed on discords page
I agree. Abilities that cause death are essential restricted which is against the current of restricting abilities. I handled it.

@Schnee I think Akame's the only Low 7-B he has in the profile.

Dunno, tbh. She can cut him regardless of the tier, but if you feel like it should be deleted, I'm fine.

You're the only one that says that

I here from Rin and Rei that Low 7B attacks can't harm him because of it (I mean hey that's why Shantae got stomped)

Teach vs Naruto

So, since we were two days late (I swear it was one day when I commented, but IDK), I'll say it here.

I think the reasons for Teach aren't good enough.

His absorption is, first of all, slow. It took several seconds by the perspective of marine fodder to absorb things, and it wasn't that fast against Ace either. He would not be able to absorb a bijuudama before it detonate.

Teach takes hits head on a lot of time for no real reason. Even Luffy got a punch in against him. And even if you call that outlier, he still doesn't dodge much. Naruto's preferred ranged attack destroys on a cellural level. I don't think I need to say more than that.

Naruto can get out of the absorption by substituting. Especially since the sinking is slow, and as far as I remember Teach's only direct gravity manip just brings people to him, not to his absorbing shadow thing.

Naruto has clones, and that's an obvious advantage.

Naruto can predict what he wants to do to a certain extent with empathy and all that (I am awere that isn't rare in one piece, but I don't think Teach had it at this point and several kilometer detonation don't really care about the enemy knowing).

Naruto can summon Ma and Pa to mindhax him with sounds, tough that's pretty OOC in this key as a starting move.

Those are the reasons that come up at the moment.

@Schee Low 7-B blut attacks, yes. But his body doesn't give him any defenses against slashing damage.

You're free of removing the matchup. I don't mind.

So it's only High 7A Durability for blunt attacks?

I'm not removing it unless it's a clear stomp, but it seems even for OP supporters they can't come to the same conclusions.

No verse supporters come to the same conclusions

I think it's not. Blades would hurt Luffy just like how magic would hurt Superman. The only thing that protects him from such thing is Haki.

That's all I'll say. Luffy lacks the defense thanks to his physiology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back