• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Gilgamesh vs Thanos was a mismatch, so i made a (hopefully) better match up for Mad Titan against Top Tier Servants

The Warlord that ascended beyond the realm and vanquish every divine beings who prevented her paths with its own purgatory flames, now must faced the Mad Titan with its almighty gauntlet, who will win in this fight?
  • Low 1-C Maou Nobu and Infinity Gauntlet Thanos are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both in Characters
  • Place: the Hell Realms in DOOM-Verse
  • Win via anything!!!
  • The Titanian Eternal: 5 (Impress, Teezar, Rez, Loyd, Oliver)
  • The Demon King of Sixth Heaven: 0
  • Inconclusive and both agreed to take down the divine beings in Marvel Universe together: 0
demon_king_nobunaga_by_skyde_kei_ddb5jpi-pre.jpg

VS

jesus-prado-infinity-war-thanos.jpg

Last edited:
A question, the Eternals aren't gods? If that's the case then the anti-divine traits of Nobu should work, to what extent is the question, I think that with him be a Eternal, the thousand of years he have, and the infinite gems, he should calify has having high mystery, which mean that Nobu should be pretty effective against him.

A question, the Eternals aren't gods? If that's the case then the anti-divine traits of Nobu should work, to what extent is the question, I think that with him be a Eternal, the thousand of years he have, and the infinite gems, he should calify has having high mystery, which mean that Nobu should be pretty effective against him.
the eternal are human mutates and thanos is a super mutant, so it's a bad comparison.

the eternal are human mutates and thanos is a super mutant, so it's a bad comparison.
I thought they were a alien race and the people of earth prayed to them as gods, but I knew I could be wrong so fair enough with that, still he should have high level of mystery as a being of thousands of years, so the things of Nobu still work with him.

I thought they were a alien race and the people of earth prayed to them as gods, but I knew I could be wrong so fair enough with that, still he should have high level of mystery as a being of thousands of years, so the things of Nobu still work with him.
the humans in marvel are the descendants of aliens in the last Retcon

they were but then they got into trouble with the olympians for stealing worship now they have a sort of pact with them

I don't think Thanos himself is particularly mysterious, especially modern day :v
In Fate the more old one is the more mystery one have so with thousand of years he should have high level of mystery, that he is part of other race with special powers compared with normal humans is other reason to have mystery.

That’s only a long term weakness since that didn’t stop him from killing and defeating major characters repeatedly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back