• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Aight
I'll add the stuff to the madalan profile. Also about the Madalan profile, will it be just a generic madalan profile or are we going to split between different Madalans like Uki?
Seems like it's too early to make a single Madaran race profile and I'm assuming each Madaran will have different Space Plates so it might be better to make a profile for Uki and Galua separately for now.

If it goes through, a bunch of characters should scale to FTL. That's especially true for Jachi. The current Relativistic+ rating is barely away from FTL and the guy scales several blitzes above it. 0.94 c = Kiva < Burst Kiva < Casual Madarans < Serious Madarans < Bwem Bwem < Shinra < Bwem Bwem < Jachi. And this is described to be just a glimpse of his power.
Yes, I have a few doubts regarding this scaling from a narrative sense but if it goes through a bunch of characters would be FTL.

The "lowballed" speed scaling is still MHS-MHS+ though.

On another note, I find it weird that we don't scale Demon Lords above fairy fusions.
I agree but you have to consider stuff like Hallow in chapter 1 (who didn't look nearly as focused as in chapter 10 against Kiva and his slashes weren't at all comparable to the one he unleashed in chapter 2) actually damaged Jachi a bit and that the Fairy Union was to be used as a trump card against the Demon Lords. We don't really know in which circunstances the other Heroes lost either, it could have been like Hallow and they didn't even get to use Fairy Union.

Does anyone have space plate uki's render?
UkiShinra.png

The story is shaping to be to be a good one. Tier 5 Aliens creating black holes like nothing. it seems the the top tiers of each natural enemy will be in that range of power too, considering the Gimbak of the giants is seemingly as strong if not stronger than Jachi.

Hard to argue for that scaling when all feats aside from the nuke the Kaiju tanked are tier 8-7
tbf the tier 8-7 feats are for the guys that get no diffed by the madalans and demon kings. but yea, I'm still uncertain about their scaling considering we have some strict rules when it comes to black holes

do you guys think Quartet of Deadly Evil should be a 4x multiplier? Its the combined power of 4 Demon Executives that are around the same level of power

Without further elaboration on the Brawns form its useless to add it

Besides I don't think it was even particularly stronger considering Uki didn't use it until he was basically dead lol

Without further elaboration on the Brawns form its useless to add it

Besides I don't think it was even particularly stronger considering Uki didn't use it until he was basically dead lol
It's pretty self explanatory, Both forms prior were beaten and transforms into a "Brawn" form, Brawn as in physical strength. It stronger than his previous forms

Ok so this dead ass confirms a suspicion I had. Galua was holding back throughout their entire fight with Kiva and the demons. So any feat Galua does in the future, or any scaling it may have with Uki, shouldn't apply to anyone else

We can probably go for 7-A for Madalans and Jachi since the Madalans don't consider the Robots a threat at all upon evaluation and that would include the 7-A laser Advanced Robots use

Tbh that goofy space-sitcom looking guy from the Madalan world is a total clown rn after hyping up how not a single thing from the other NE's even compares to the Madalan's just for Uki to get folded. Also if one Madalan destroyed that world's space fleet, dear god would they have been stomped by a Demon Lord.

Back