• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Gimbak is cool as **** goddamn. Also Jachi does have a release form, and Nyudo can teleport Gimbak and his sons before he can properly strike.
We also get to see a new demon lord.
Really good chapter

Hell yeah that chapter was great

Ginbak is funny as ****

Jachi has a release form

Fecaccio got brainwashed by Diganazal, so it seems at least 2 Heroes have joined the demons

Oh and Jachi's Mana Aura was enough to make the lesser Titans and Berser shake and drop to their knees from hundreds of kilometers away...

Damn, next chapter they fighting against Sun Wukong's wife
disc-versus-manga-chapter-20-v0-8vyitqhq4qwd1.png

People were calling the giants weak in the past when its like trying to say that the demons are fodder because most of their army can be defeated by regular humans

I thought it was just one of the 100 sons
But even so, they will def match the demons

Also, is the demon girl in the last panel just another demon king like Jachi or is she THE all powerful Demon King?

edit: nvm, I didnt know the translation was already out. Gonna check it out

Also, is the demon girl in the last panel just another demon king like Jachi or is she THE all powerful Demon King?
She is the 23rd Demon Lord, her "butler" is the 23rd Hero Fecaccio. He was stated to have been turned into a lab rat, seems like whatever she did to him made him lose his mind...

Okay, finished the chapter
Peak as always
My prediction is that this girl will try to turn the giants into lab rats, but I think that the bald giant will fight her, while Ginbak just observe
I doubt very much that they will make the leader of the giants fight already with his all, and ONE will probably try to make the giants a bit more worth.

I mean they're still garbage to me cuz they need their God tier to do anything so...
Ehh it’s honestly more so that the giants don’t have a god tier of their own. They just have a bunch of in between tiers.

Like basing off the demons the pecking order pretty much goes

Great Demon Lord Byakuo
Ginbak
Demon Lords
Brother of Hundred Arms
Demon Executives
Giant Fodders
Demon Fodders

The giants are pretty much in between the average for each tiers. But without a definitive god tier.

Ehh it’s honestly more so that the giants don’t have a god tier of their own. They just have a bunch of in between tiers.

Like basing off the demons the pecking order pretty much goes

Great Demon Lord Byakuo
Ginbak
Demon Lords
Brother of Hundred Arms
Demon Executives
Giant Fodders
Demon Fodders

The giants are pretty much in between the average for each tiers. But without a definitive god tier.
I mean the issue is that we've seen Giant fodders get killed by Demon fodders and not even the Brothers of Hundred Arms have a feat that puts them on the level of Kiva

Berser was resisting the release aura while the others instantly collapsed. I believe he’s powerful amongst regular Titans. Also took some blows from Ginbak which were likely the same level as the ones that oneshotted the Madaran.

edit: nvm, I didnt know the translation was already out. Gonna check it out
Idk about allat man. Gori, a son of Ginbak, got absolutely one-shotted and no-diffed by a highly suppressed Jachi. He was so weak Jachi didn't even register him as something of note, just trash to be thrown away. Another son of Ginbak was brought to his knees and struggling to breathe just from feeling the magic aura of Released Jachi from tens-hundreds of miles away, and fodder Giant's seemed to be passing out. On top of that, base Jachi easily tanked a low-effort attack from Ginbak, impressed him, and then tanked a more serious punch with minor injury, and still was in base. This is the absolute pinnacle of the Giant's without comparison vs. a high-tier Demon. I really doubt they're equal as species.

Idk about allat man. Gori, a son of Ginbak, got absolutely one-shotted and no-diffed by a highly suppressed Jachi. He was so weak Jachi didn't even register him as something of note, just trash to be thrown away. Another son of Ginbak was brought to his knees and struggling to breathe just from feeling the magic aura of Released Jachi from tens-hundreds of miles away, and fodder Giant's seemed to be passing out. On top of that, base Jachi easily tanked a low-effort attack from Ginbak, impressed him, and then tanked a more serious punch with minor injury, and still was in base. This is the absolute pinnacle of the Giant's without comparison vs. a high-tier Demon. I really doubt they're equal as species.
Jachi was unable to reach Ginbak's level, as Ginbak said his second punch only gave him a slight boost, but caused Jachi to bleed heavily, and Nyudo said Ginbak had not used his full power yet.

Gori is definitely fodder, and probably not even half of the 100 sons are gonna be strong. Berser, however, is probably gonna end up on Demon King level (if we go with hierarchy logic). He got shocked by the magic release of a full power Jachi, but he still has his own buffs

Plus we really barely know anything about giant's power system other than "fodders can turn red and more muscular". They can easily end up with some powerful techniques

Ginbak, however, was just playing around and called full release Jachi slow for wasting too much time building up power lol

Back