• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse addition: Cultivator Against Hero Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
This explanation applies to the infinitive to the Qualitative transcendent or the uncountable. As I said any larger infinity greater than 2-A or Infinite 4D structure will still be 4D, because no matter how big you get out of the infinity you find, you'll still stay forever. So even an infinity greater than 2-A will still be an infinity that can be found.

Yes, a 5D structure is infinitely larger than a 4D structure, but this infinity is "uncountable infinity".

Infinity referred to here is "uncountable infinity."
Yan Sen more than qualifies. He consistently dwarfs 4-D universe structures, Created a painting that's a 4-D infinitely expanding universe, defeats people who (like the "old dude" in the feat in question) are living infinite universes that consider 4-D universe structures as "lower dimensional worlds", and defeated characters who create higher dimensional worlds such as Henry.

Each of his blood platelets alone dwarfing multiple 4-D spatially infinite universes is the topping on the cake

Yan Sen more than qualifies. He consistently dwarfs 4-D universe structures, Created a painting that's a 4-D infinitely expanding universe, defeats people who (like the "old dude" in the feat in question) are living infinite universes that consider 4-D universe structures as "lower dimensional worlds", and defeated characters who create higher dimensional worlds such as Henry.

Each of his blood platelets alone dwarfing multiple 4-D spatially infinite universes is the topping on the cake
I can't say anything about yan-sen, but what you just said was wrong.

Looks a lot better now. Still not sure on 1-B, but if you add a likely/possible tier then I could see it work.

Here are 4 images that I've done for Yan Sen back when I wanted to make his profile. Both are better for the current profile that you're working on. Then there are 2 for his equipment (sword and sealing pagoda). One thing I've realized is that the quality of the author's drawing dropped as it went.

Looks a lot better now. Still not sure on 1-B, but if you add a likely/possible tier then I could see it work.
I think I'll be able to explain more easily because you've read the series.
First of all, the author seems to know the meanings of the words dimension, higher dimension and dimensional because he says higher dimension when he means the 4th dimension and dimension when he means dimensions, but dimensional is only mentioned in 2 chapters, one of them is when the students are fighting with God Of Consciousness, God Of Consciousness calls them low dimensional, which is clearly a dimensional difference, and then later on, 12 dimensional is used specifically for Henry's space, so if this dimension was not a 12-dimensional space, why would the author write like this?

Aphrodite tells us that this is a 12-dimensional space and Aphrodite is absolutely reliable because she is a god and she understands higher dimensional abilities.

Of course we have the chance to make Likely1b, but since the author knows the dimensional differences, I think there is no mistake in taking 1b

Here are 4 images that I've done for Yan Sen back when I wanted to make his profile. Both are better for the current profile that you're working on. Then there are 2 for his equipment (sword and sealing pagoda). One thing I've realized is that the quality of the author's drawing dropped as it went.
I don't know why you're still not sure about 1-b, it's clearly a universe and I've proven it, there are also higher dimension statements in the series.
Anyway, thanks for your comment.

I know higher dimensions statements were used plus twice 4D hax was used...once by the mecha rangers to seal the two swordswomen demons (the two that become the guardians of the sect) while another is Yan Sen making the universe be a two dimensional plane. Then you have the first statement of such kind by the heroes while talking about Ancinet Heroes in early chapters. So yeah, i agree with tier 1 but not with tier 1-B wholeheartly because only Henry used a 12D universe hax once to bfr Aphrodite and never again. It could have been just a hax and not scaling to their physical prowess.

While Yan Sen scales higher to a high degree compared to Henry as he could create the settings of reality with just a drop of his blood (another Henry) or more, is why I said likely for 1-B scaling.
I would go as Low 1-C, likely 1-B for Yan Sen while Low 1-C, possibly 1-B for Henry if you make his profile for the reasons said above. This being for their "physical tier" to say while Henry can have 12D hax as thats a given with his spacetime bfr and Yan Sen should scale with his settings hax. Also their range should scale to this.

Short:

Low 1-C, likely 1-B (reason). 1-B with hax (say which hax scale - mentioned above).

Since currently the manhua has Yan Sen going from his early years to the moment he got bfr-ed to the Superhero universe, likely higher feats are coming as there were stronger people in his universe compared to the current one. Maybe we'll get more backing for this tier or who know maybe even higher.

I know higher dimensions statements were used plus twice 4D hax was used...once by the mecha rangers to seal the two swordswomen demons (the two that become the guardians of the sect) while another is Yan Sen making the universe be a two dimensional plane. Then you have the first statement of such kind by the heroes while talking about Ancinet Heroes in early chapters. So yeah, i agree with tier 1 but not with tier 1-B wholeheartly because only Henry used a 12D universe hax once to bfr Aphrodite and never again. It could have been just a hax and not scaling to their physical prowess.

While Yan Sen scales higher to a high degree compared to Henry as he could create the settings of reality with just a drop of his blood (another Henry) or more, is why I said likely for 1-B scaling.
I would go as Low 1-C, likely 1-B for Yan Sen while Low 1-C, possibly 1-B for Henry if you make his profile for the reasons said above. This being for their "physical tier" to say while Henry can have 12D hax as thats a given with his spacetime bfr and Yan Sen should scale with his settings hax. Also their range should scale to this.

Short:

Low 1-C, likely 1-B (reason). 1-B with hax (say which hax scale - mentioned above).

Since currently the manhua has Yan Sen going from his early years to the moment he got bfr-ed to the Superhero universe, likely higher feats are coming as there were stronger people in his universe compared to the current one. Maybe we'll get more backing for this tier or who know maybe even higher.
Hmm it makes sense, when my friend wakes up I will talk to him too.

Short:

Makes sense, it seems like the right thing to do.

Short:

That makes sense. I agree with that too

To add, for Low 1-C for base form, Henry and Yan Sen both consider the entire "universe" (meaning everything within it such as the other universes, worlds, and dimensions we've seen in it barring the Immortal World Yan Sen originated from) are a "setting" with Henry being the setting itself, a setting narratively implied by Henry to be a "story, novel or comic" when he faced Yan Sen who is outside of his setting. Henry's setting also includes the white void space area that was unaffected by the entire infinite universe being flattened into a 2-D plane by Yan Sen (and was being destroyed as a result of Henry and Yan Sen's battle) as mentioned by Yan Sen while drinking tea with Henry with Yan Sen still saying "this world" while in the white void which directly refers to Henry's world/setting.

Yan Sen and Henry are both aware that the universe CAHS (up to the epilogue) takes place in, is a setting meaning a comic, novel, or story and multiple copies of the universe of the setting are not even comparable to Yan Sen's blood platelets. That sounds exactly like Low 1-C to me even for base Yan Sen. Ultimately Yan Sen couldn't kill Henry because of his particular setting power but even then he created numerous copies of it and defeated Henry, and even then Henry had no way to damage Yan Sen in his true form or even land an attack on him.

Last edited:
To add, for Low 1-C for base form, Henry and Yan Sen both consider the entire "universe" (meaning everything within it such as the other universes, worlds, and dimensions we've seen in it barring the Immortal World Yan Sen originated from) are a "setting" with Henry being the setting itself, a setting narratively implied by Henry to be a "story, novel or comic" when he faced Yan Sen who is outside of his setting. Henry's setting also includes the white void space area that was unaffected by the entire infinite universe being flattened into a 2-D plane by Yan Sen (and was being destroyed as a result of Henry and Yan Sen's battle) as mentioned by Yan Sen while drinking tea with Henry with Yan Sen still saying "this world" while in the white void which directly refers to Henry's world/setting.

Yan Sen and Henry are both aware that the universe CAHS (up to the epilogue) takes place in, is a setting meaning a comic, novel, or story and multiple copies of the universe of the setting are not even comparable to Yan Sen's blood platelets. That sounds exactly like Low 1-C to me even for base Yan Sen. Ultimately Yan Sen couldn't kill Henry because of his particular setting power but even then he created numerous copies of it and defeated Henry, and even then Henry had no way to damage Yan Sen in his true form or even land an attack on him.
this seems to make sense, for now let's wait for an authorized person for this argument

While I agree with you regarding the low 1-C and possibly 1-B (Just like more or less everyone knowledgeable about the verse already did) I do have some reservations regarding the translation that should be used for the justification itself.

For example, you used the panel about Yan Sen saying "this world" during the tea conversation, however, using Mangatoon translation (which is objectively better than the other one that I'm sure is MTLed) we get this which is completely different.

There is the same problem with Henry's "I am the setting" quote since in the Mangatoon translation there is no mention of setting, but more so of character design. While it's different, I think it fits better the narrative of the story itself. It's Henry's character design that makes him that powerful in the first place. That goes also in tandem with Yan Sen creating another Henry from his blood, which isn't about changing/creating a new setting but replicating the character design of Henry.

There is also the nature of the white void itself that need to be addressed. I think it being included inside Henry's universe/setting or however you call it seems reasonable enough (the simple fact they fought in another world for a chapter or two and that this world was a universe on its own is enough proof to say that the white void > any universe within Henry's setting), also, here's the Mangatoon translation that describes the white void as an uncharted space, while this is a word I'm not familiar enough with, I think it means a space that isn't outside of something but just unexplored or never visited, cementing the fact it's inside Henry's setting.

I've said it in another message, but Henry himself acknowledges that Yan Sen is beyond/outside the settings, don't know if that can add anything relevant but eh.

While I agree with you regarding the low 1-C and possibly 1-B (Just like more or less everyone knowledgeable about the verse already did) I do have some reservations regarding the translation that should be used for the justification itself.

For example, you used the panel about Yan Sen saying "this world" during the tea conversation, however, using Mangatoon translation (which is objectively better than the other one that I'm sure is MTLed) we get this which is completely different.

There is the same problem with Henry's "I am the setting" quote since in the Mangatoon translation there is no mention of setting, but more so of character design. While it's different, I think it fits better the narrative of the story itself. It's Henry's character design that makes him that powerful in the first place. That goes also in tandem with Yan Sen creating another Henry from his blood, which isn't about changing/creating a new setting but replicating the character design of Henry.

There is also the nature of the white void itself that need to be addressed. I think it being included inside Henry's universe/setting or however you call it seems reasonable enough (the simple fact they fought in another world for a chapter or two and that this world was a universe on its own is enough proof to say that the white void > any universe within Henry's setting), also, here's the Mangatoon translation that describes the white void as an uncharted space, while this is a word I'm not familiar enough with, I think it means a space that isn't outside of something but just unexplored or never visited, cementing the fact it's inside Henry's setting.

I've said it in another message, but Henry himself acknowledges that Yan Sen is beyond/outside the settings, don't know if that can add anything relevant but eh.
I looked in Chinese and I'm sure it says setting but thanks for the other things you wrote

I looked in Chinese and I'm sure it says setting but thanks for the other things you wrote
Yeah, I double-checked thanks to a translator I paid and the word is indeed setting/parameters, there is no doubt about that but I don't know. It feels weird for me since "setting" is a vague enough word and that narrative-wise, it's more so the setting of the characters themselves than the world around them that is mentioned when using that word. Maybe I'm nitpicking 😥

Any tier 1 profile needs a crt to be made and have a cosmology blog before addition.

What's left to debate here?

So, is there anything else to do besides getting more people to agree? I thought everything was settled already

I didn't expect to see this verse here. Although there is indeed a 12-D verse, I don't remember any description of dimensions from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back