• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse addition: Cultivator Against Hero Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with most of the stuff, neutral on 1B for now.

Why Plot manip, rather than Law manip though?
Be it the rather bad translation or the "good one", there is mention of the setting of the story itself, or in the second case, the character design itself. It is Henry's character design to make his strength grow higher than his opponent. Also, the words Henry used are clearly an indication it's beyond just a law manipulation.

why don't you guys skip feat 12D. Since we obviously don't know the properties of those Diemnsions, only when it is clear can we consider AP or tier haxx.

Ohhh, I think I know where the spatial sealing is, it's probably that no?
Dimensional manipution. Mechas can only use this ability to seal 1 object/character. And yan sen forced the Great universal (I think that Universe contains a lot of UniverseS, as evidenced by when Henry fight with Yan sen they go to other universe) into 2D

Dimensional manipution. Mechas can only use this ability to seal 1 object/character. And yan sen forced the Great universal (I think that Universe contains a lot of UniverseS, as evidenced by when Henry fight with Yan sen they go to other universe) into 2D
Yeah, I know that, but we're searching for some missing abilities, spatial sealing resistance is one of them.

I think the plot can be enough since henry will always be infinitely more powerful than his opponent, no matter which novel or comic book.
This doesn't prove it being plot manip

Be it the rather bad translation or the "good one", there is mention of the setting of the story itself, or in the second case, the character design itself. It is Henry's character design to make his strength grow higher than his opponent. Also, the words Henry used are clearly an indication it's beyond just a law manipulation.

Tho considering this statement usage of Character Design stuff, I can see the adequate metafictional element there.

Along side with what I've been told off-site, regarding how Henry's ability is different from the Law manipulation presents in verse, I think Plot manipulation can be granted.

There is also another thing for Yan Sen plot manipulation/resistance. In the final chapter of the arc, Henry says this about Yan Sen.

Using the comickiba translation, we get this. Using the other translation, we get this instead.

And yet, when I use Chatgpt to translate it, I get this, which is VASTLY different than the two others. (By all means, I don't say that IA translation is better, but I just want to point that out)

I may have misread the page but did you add that Yan Sen can give/create abilities for other people? (Like the one with increased damage when receiving damage on the body and immortality)

I'm not familiar with the verse, but the blog seems fine.

No weaknesses or equipment though?
He doesn't have a weakness at least he wasn't shown throughout the series
Maybe a sword as an equipment but he gives it to his student later, and he doesnt use another equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back