• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse addition: Cultivator Against Hero Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, he should have this Regeneration-Negation (Low-Godly) and Immortality-Negation (Type 1,2,3,4,7 and 8; Those killed by Yan Sen can't be revived, resurrect or regenerate. Hobbes' couldn't resurrect the vampires killed by Yan Sen because those killed by God class beings can't be brought back by those below God class)

You already have the resurrection part mentioned but I just post the full explanation from my sandbox anyway.
Low-Godly can be added but I don't think the Immortality-Negation type 8 reason is correct

I don't think this achievement earns low1c or Immeasurable
It does, I asked staff a while ago. Having a body so large that multiple-infinite-sized universes are contained in your blood platelets is L1-C. Even a larger structure containing only 1 infinite-size 4-D universe is Low 1-C.

It does, I asked staff a while ago. Having a body so large that multiple-infinite-sized universes are contained in your blood platelets is L1-C. Even a larger structure containing only 1 infinite-size 4-D universe is Low 1-C.
there is no evidence that the universes within it are infinite.

Low-Godly can be added but I don't think the Immortality-Negation type 8 reason is correct
Type 8 is because the vampires on Hobb's planet being nuked by Yan Sen couldn't even be resurrected by Hobbes.

8: Reliant Immortality: The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise. What exactly a user is reliant over, the benefits given from it, and how the process of the ability operates must be explained. Simply having some weakness that will kill a character when exploited doesn't qualify if it doesn't grant a form of Immortality, and also having other powers that do grant Immortality but are unrelated to that weakness does not count as well. It is discouraged to list this type if it would be redundant due to the same power already being described in another ability of the profile.

Type 8 is because the vampires on Hobb's planet being nuked by Yan Sen couldn't even be resurrected by Hobbes.

8: Reliant Immortality: The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise. What exactly a user is reliant over, the benefits given from it, and how the process of the ability operates must be explained. Simply having some weakness that will kill a character when exploited doesn't qualify if it doesn't grant a form of Immortality, and also having other powers that do grant Immortality but are unrelated to that weakness does not count as well. It is discouraged to list this type if it would be redundant due to the same power already being described in another ability of the profile.
hmmm I remembered the scene a little differently. I think you're right

It is true that it is similar to our universe, but I am not sure if it is considered infinite just because it is similar.
It's enough. If someone disagrees they have to prove it's another universe that happens to look like ours with identical planets to the one in our solar system and the painted continent world in the background. That's gonna be hard when the author could've just drawn planets that looked vastly different than the ones in our solar system.

It's enough. If someone disagrees they have to prove it's another universe that happens to look like ours with identical planets to the one in our solar system and the painted continent world in the background. That's gonna be hard when the author could've just drawn planets that looked vastly different than the ones in our solar system.
Have you spoken to an admin about this?

If the administrators confirm that the universes inside Yan Sen are infinite, I can enter the profile. can you also send me your discord name?
I will send it if I could figure out how 💀. I'm not all that familiar with it's functions.

Also, minor correction from what I said earlier: The feat doesn't have to involve an infinite-sized 4-D universe, just a doing what Yan Sen does to a 4-D universe (aka a regular space-time universe) qualifies

Last edited:
I have another question that has been bugging me for a while. I've checked several translations of the chapters where this is mentioned, but can we assume Henry gets all the superpowers of the verse? If so, which kind of superpowers? I remember some were defined as hereditary and others as earned, so I always had that question in mind.

For example, in the early chapters there is that magical girl who can boost herself by 200%/1000% and such, does that mean Henry has the capability to do so too?

I have another question that has been bugging me for a while. I've checked several translations of the chapters where this is mentioned, but can we assume Henry gets all the superpowers of the verse? If so, which kind of superpowers? I remember some were defined as hereditary and others as earned, so I always had that question in mind.

For example, in the early chapters there is that magical girl who can boost herself by 200%/1000% and such, does that mean Henry has the capability to do so too?
I don't think it will be necessary since henry can increase his own power infinitely.

I would say he could as a possibility but the magical girl power up is unnessary since the plot boosts his power infinitely

Yes. Unless the standards change in the future when the revisions to the tiering system comes out, this 100% qualifies.
No. A revision was opened for this, but it was not accepted. A larger infinity that encompasses a 4D infinite universe, or 2-A, is still 4D. Or it is still 2-A in a space that sees more than one 2-A as small structures.

Because it is still countably infinity.

No. A revision was opened for this, but it was not accepted. A larger infinity that encompasses a 4D infinite universe, or 2-A, is still 4D. Or it is still 2-A in a space that sees more than one 2-A as small structures.

Because it is still countably infinity.
No, that larger infinity would be 5-D. The standards currently dictate that a Low 2-C structure is the lowest countably infinite structure and a larger space or infinity encompassing that is low 1-C. https://vsbattles.com/threads/kingdom-hearts-re-vising-the-cosmology.148047/#post-5409542

To quote Milly "for an infinite amount of space with four spatial axes to be contained in something, it would need a 5th axis to be embedded on. Unless the verse specifically says it doesn’t, I suppose."

No, that larger infinity would be 5-D. The standards currently dictate that a Low 2-C structure is the lowest countably infinite structure and a larger space or infinity encompassing that is low 1-C. https://vsbattles.com/threads/kingdom-hearts-re-vising-the-cosmology.148047/#post-5409542
No. Additional bindings were available for this revision. The same method was applicable to the Bayonetta, it was accepted because there was more to it than that statement.

No. Additional bindings were available for this revision. The same method was applicable to the Bayonetta, it was accepted because there was more to it than that statement.
I'm aware of all that. The feat here still applies and is applicable. To quote Ultima "We already assume that the space in which spacetimes are displaced is 5-D, at present. Add that to the space in question here being explicitly described as infinite and the worlds as "small" compared to it, and you have a fairly straightforward case."

I'm aware of all that. The feat here still applies and is applicable. To quote Ultima "We already assume that the space in which spacetimes are displaced is 5-D, at present. Add that to the space in question here being explicitly described as infinite and the worlds as "small" compared to it, and you have a fairly straightforward case."
Then it would rise in GoW or many verses. I mean, infinities greater than 2-A or an infinite 4D universe are not Low 1-C. Or structures that see them as "small" aren't Low 1-C.

Then it would rise in GoW or many verses. I mean, infinities greater than 2-A or an infinite 4D universe are not Low 1-C. Or structures that see them as "small" aren't Low 1-C.
If other verses qualify they qualify. As of right now, Yan Sen's feat more than qualifies.

Tier 1: Extradimensional​

Characters or objects that can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.

Low 1-C: Low Complex Multiverse level​

Characters or objects that can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

If other verses qualify they qualify. As of right now, Yan Sen's feat more than qualifies.

Tier 1: Extradimensional​

Characters or objects that can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.

Low 1-C: Low Complex Multiverse level​

Characters or objects that can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)
This explanation applies to the infinitive to the Qualitative transcendent or the uncountable. As I said any larger infinity greater than 2-A or Infinite 4D structure will still be 4D, because no matter how big you get out of the infinity you find, you'll still stay forever. So even an infinity greater than 2-A will still be an infinity that can be found.

Yes, a 5D structure is infinitely larger than a 4D structure, but this infinity is "uncountable infinity".

Infinity referred to here is "uncountable infinity."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back