• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vergo (One Piece) vs Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, a Vergo fight.

Vergo has various Statistics Amplifiers to give him an edge in Speed, AP, and Dura quite decisively.

Soru gives him a large boost of travel and combat speed, allowing him to outmaneuver Annabeth more easily. Tekkai boosts the density of Vergo's body, bolstering his physical strength and durability and mitigate any strikes that come into contact with him. His Busoshoku Haki simply adds onto this boost by an insane degree, especially since he can keep his entire body coated in haki for extended periods.

Annabeth did survive having the sky fall on her, but she definitely can't tank attacks at that level. Vergo can hurt her even without his enhancements, and he has the range and weapon advantage with his Bamboo stick, which also gives him a slight versatility advantage as he can use the bamboo stick as a staff, or as a ranged weapon.

He's also got the advantage in stamina, as he doesn't seem to acknowledge pain despite taking hits that visibly deal considerable damage to him. He wasn't the slightest bit fatigued after his fight with Smoker despite letting the latter wail on him for some time before defeating him.

Vergo's also got a large experience advantage over Annabeth, especially in combat.

This would be a relatively Low-diff fight for Vergo. All Annabeth has going for her is that she has lasted against opponents more powerful than her, and I guess her hat which can make her go invisible... Vergo doesn't have Kenbunshoku, so yeah.

Yeah Vergo can easily take this via Stat amping which is tied to his Haki. Also he should have an AP advantage from the start seeing as how he managed to casually rekt Smoker in there fight and how he also contended with Sanji for a bit. And Sanji getting his leg bone cracked when tried to counter Vergo's attack IIRC

I really don't want to say this, since I voted for a Riordan character to win pretty handily just earlier. But, Cin's reasoning is pretty spot on, so despite my faith toward Rick and his characters, I have to vote Vergo FRA.

(Hope Percy or Magnus can get some sweet, sweet revenge for you, Annabeth!)

Vergo: 5

Best Girl: 0

Oh, I have a few debates in mind that can stomp the island level op characters lol.

Thatoneguy78 said:
Also he should have an AP advantage from the start seeing as how he managed to casually rekt Smoker in there fight and how he also contended with Sanji for a bit. And Sanji getting his leg bone cracked when tried to counter Vergo's attack IIRC
Isn't Sanji baseline 6-C? That wouldn't be enough to have the AP advantage while in base.

But yeah waifu loses. Cin summarized the battle pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back