• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't see any resistances to it on his page.

I think Vergil should take this via mobility with Teleportation, Summoned Swords and Yamato

Yeah. even though Sidious one shots, his spatial manip and arguably superior skill and variety of abilities should give him the Edge

Going with Vergi,

Vergil should take this for the reasons stated above. As well as the fact of him being resistant to Mind Hax

welp if he doesn't vergil FRA

Ik its canon but i'm forgetting sidious lol

So, advantages:

Sidious: Possibly precog and experience

Vergil: Teleportation, mobility, projectile spam, spatial manip, natural skill, versatility

Yeah, definitely Vergil

@Jordan

I heavily doubt that Vergil's skills good as Sidious' when Sidious has mastered every form of lightsaber combat and lolstomps anything short of Yoda or Windu in lightsaber combat whilst not even trying.

Vergil still has Teleportation, Spatial Manipulation and Summoned Swords though

And why is speed equalized again? Last time I checked both Vergil and Sidious were even

Reppuzan said:
@Jordan

I heavily doubt that Vergil's skills good as Sidious' when Sidious has mastered every form of lightsaber combat and lolstomps anything short of Yoda or Windu in lightsaber combat whilst not even trying.
Vergil has 11 years of experience fighting demons with much more experience than himself

@Sparda

And age/experience =/= combat effectiveness.

How many of the demons that Vergil has killed has proven themselves to be experts in martial combat?

Sidious is def more skilled.

I kinda feel like he might be able to keep Vergil at bay with the force, also does Vergil have an answer to force lightning?

Sidious also still has Precognition

Shadowbokunohero said:
Sidious is def more skilled.

I kinda feel like he might be able to keep Vergil at bay with the force, also does Vergil have an answer to force lightning?

Sidious also still has Precognition
I mean he could dodge it, but that's like....Sidious's least important move

anyway Voting Sidious via being able to telekinetically separate Vergil from his Yamato, being far more skilled as a swordsman, dodge his teleportation via precognition and force choke or electricture from a distance. he can use dark aura to slow down Vergil if Vergil gets near him rendering his superhuman reflexes moot while causing him pain. and if Virigl tries to keep his distance Sidious will simply ragdoll him with telekenisis

Shadowbokunohero said:
also does Virgil have an answer to force choke?
Teleport out of it

Also, question, can't Yamato go through the lightsaber as he has no resistance to spatial Manipulation

Gargoyle One said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
also does Virgil have an answer to force choke?
Teleport out of it
Also, question, can't Yamato go through the lightsaber as he has no resistance to spatial Manipulation
Yes but besides a few PIS moments Sidious hardly ever fights with a saber... he actually hates using a lightsaber, his likely to use his saber as a last resort

also Virgil cant get close to sidious with out taking damage or his attack being dodged. Virgil's speed/reflexes will be slowed down coupled with Sidious precognition , it's unlikely his going to hit sidious

It was his style with Mace Windu, Yoda, Mail and Oppress.

Sure he hates using it but it's not OOC to do so.

Back