• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venom Profile Cleanup

You put a lot of time and effort into this, cited sources and where you got a lot of your info from! It looks great, Weekly.

For resistance to Deconstruction isn't that more of resistance to corrosion? Also why is Venom being use for Eddie healing feats

NGL i forgot we had a profile for that power lol

Because Venom as a symbiote has better regen feats than Venom fused with Eddie
Yeah i feel like most do.

So the Eddie feats are actually Eddie/Venom together. While the Venom feats are for just the symbiote?

Shouldn't the third key be Large Building Level+ in AP if it scales to the original Venom key, or am I misreading something?

I mean, you have approval of 4 staff, 5 including yourself, and nobody's disagreed, I'd say it's fine.

I was going to give my approval, but I guess that

c09.jpg

I think you did a great job at citing all the sources for those abilities. But I'm not a fan of putting long explanations and links in the P&A section, when the notable attacks/techniques section serves that purpose better...

You also forgot to tag the thread with any category.

Yeah, looks like in the third key of the AP section it's listed as "Large Building Level" when it should be "Large Building Level+."

I think you did a great job at citing all the sources for those abilities. But I'm not a fan of putting long explanations and links in the P&A section, when the notable attacks/techniques section serves that purpose better...
I mean personally im a fan of doing it like that as well but i wasnt sur if i should sinc thatsnot really thestandard

After seeing what I believe are so many goofs on the wiki like the new PKMN and Archie Sonic stats it feels good to know we still have things like comicbook verses with standards and that we can at least improve 1 profile at a time.

After seeing what I believe are so many goofs on the wiki like the new PKMN and Archie Sonic stats it feels good to know we still have things like comicbook verses with standards and that we can at least improve 1 profile at a time.
What standards?

Well, hard to put on words but for comics anything that isn't legit is far more likely to not get past, sources are linked, things are talked about and organized in a much more organized manner and people is less likely insist to talk about in topics that they may not know anything about, let alone many users. Enough professional users actually come and are waited for things, and the ultimate payoff seems to just genuinely be having things being accurate. From my point of view.

Also i just had an afterthought, would it be viable to put durability negation via attacking internals? Because Venom does that a lot, attacking the opponent's brain and internal organs. Or do we have something equivalnt?

I'd say it's fine as long as it's "limited Durability Negation" and you don't list it in P&A

I mean, it kinda does negate durability, I should bring that up the fabled day the heatfeats revision starts

Well, hard to put on words but for comics anything that isn't legit is far more likely to not get past, sources are linked, things are talked about and organized in a much more organized manner and people is less likely insist to talk about in topics that they may not know anything about, let alone many users. Enough professional users actually come and are waited for things, and the ultimate payoff seems to just genuinely be having things being accurate. From my point of view.
Too bad a vast majority of Marvel and DC pages are terrible quality wise

I remember that in those comics that introduced certain 5 symbiotes (including Scream) Eddie had the habit of distracting foes by talking while he was regenerating from damage/being incapacitated. Maybe we can add this bit as a tactic in some way. Also, in one of Scream's comics (issue 2, 3 or 4, idk) from a few years ago she lifted and threw at high speeds some big propeller from a ship while underwater. I was wondering what tier and LS would it take to do so.

@Tllmbrg You're correct in saying that. Still, I do find veracity on what I said.

Last edited:
I am personally very uneasy with listing extremely brief power-ups as keys in Marvel and DC character profile pages, given their long histories and incoherent natures.

Also, Venom will fight and defeat Knull very soon, since Captain Universe has suddenly been upgraded from 4-B to 2-A for no reason, because Marvel makes almost no sense as usual, so listing those statistics would be confusing for our visitors.

Anyway, I think that the very temporary power-up keys should preferably be removed.

They're probably fine, Venom hasn't had many of those in the past, right?

His recent 5-A power-up lasted extremely briefly during his fight with Carnage, and the 4-B/2-A one will likely only remain until he has beaten Knull.

Back