• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

Thats not what i meant dirty minded lil bro

It was an joke
Rahhh

Two of the High 7-A s face my 7-As lol.

Yo Vene, Yekk lacks Flight, it is a very standard ability for them but I forgot to add them when I overhauled their profile. Can I add it?

Yes go ahead
If I may, I should add the inside-elasticity of the Laser Bubbes and their limited gravity with which they hold their target in the center (of course with something like a back jetpack you can escape, it's just harder). I did essentially draw it in the 2021 sketch, but now I should make the notable technique it feels like it's missing. Thankfully all was explained before the tourney started

If I may, I should add the inside-elasticity of the Laser Bubbes and their limited gravity with which they hold their target in the center (of course with something like a back jetpack you can escape, it's just harder). I did essentially draw it in the 2021 sketch, but now I should make the notable technique it feels like it's missing.
Hey frogzo have you played the fnaf game I sent you on the 7C thread?

If I may, I should add the inside-elasticity of the Laser Bubbes and their limited gravity with which they hold their target in the center (of course with something like a back jetpack you can escape, it's just harder). I did essentially draw it in the 2021 sketch, but now I should make the notable technique it feels like it's missing. Thankfully all was explained before the tourney started
Yes

Back