• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M1] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Kryn vs Finn the Human

Original Tourney Thread
Tourney Bracket
Votes
CharacterKeyVotes

Kryn-ge-Raned vyn Taryal

Base1
Finn the HumanDad's Dungeon - Apple Wedding5
Inconclusive0

This is the first match of the VeneficaAuthor Tier 7-A/High 7-A tourney! It's Kryn from Crestseal vs Finn from Adventure Time! Winner faces the winner of Sonic (Sonic x Stick Shenanigans) vs Leaf Girl.

40 meters starting distance with equal speed.

Finn is at High 7-A.
Kryn is at 7-A.

Last edited:
Glad the names rhyme, rooting for my boy Finn so I’ll see what I can cook up here. Firstly he’s High 7-A so he has AP and he has insane amounts of sword skill. There’s a lot in his intelligence section including casually beating gladiator ghosts and his proficiency with martial arts. He also has an insane endurance, fighting for days and taking tons of damage several times in the series. I remember in one episode a deer stomps his legs and breaks them both and he just looks like he’s kinda in pain and says “whatever” before being knocked out.

So basically, Kryn is gonna have to try hard to win here.

Okay, let's go!

Finn is High 7-A, I did not bother seeing his calc given Kryn is around 260 Megatons, Finn would one-shot if he lands a solid hit even if he is baseline.

So, it's a good thing Kryn is a ranged combatant and likes to stay away. In the 40-meter distance (You should add that in OP). Kryn seems to have a range advantage if Finn just launches with Sword. (?)

Kryn will start with casual Firemance attacks, likely conducting them with his sword. His aim is very good, scaling above this guy (look at his feats section) in terms of shooting projectiles, so Finn will have a bad time trying to dodge that.

Kryn's regular fire has unspecified heat (I changed natural lightning heat to his Magma attacks), so they probably do minimal damage if any. Kryn will also form Magmaself clones (They are 7-B so pretty irrelevant here, but still hot af) Spikeshot (countered by Finn's durability) and Magma Balloons (Finn can go through them if he gets close due to his AP, but not without taking damage due to their heat if he makes contact with them carelessly.

If Kryn's attacks land on Finn before Finn closes the distance, Kryn will just think this guy is strong af and go for Caustic Flood, his only attack that can properly negate durability here and go through Finn if lands. (Caustic Vapor can as well, but it is slow)

Kryn can also observe and gain insight into Finn's abilities at the heat of the battle

Last edited:
Finn is High 7-A, I did not bother seeing his calc given Kryn is around 260 Megatons, Finn would one-shot if he lands a solid hit even if he is baseline.

So, it's a good thing Kryn is a ranged combatant and likes to stay away. In the 40-meter distance (You should add that in OP). Kryn seems to have a range advantage if Finn just launches with Sword. (?)

Kryn will start with casual Firemance attacks, likely conducting them with his sword. His aim is very good, scaling above this guy (look at his feats section) in terms of shooting projectiles, so Finn will have a bad time trying to dodge that.

Kryn's regular fire has unspecified heat (I changed natural lightning heat to his Magma attacks), so they probably do minimal damage if any. Kryn will also form Fireself clones (They are 7-B so pretty irrelevant here) Spikeshot (countered by Finn's durability) and Magma Balloons (Finn can go through them if he gets close due to his AP, but not without taking damage due to their heat if he makes contact with them carelessly.

If Kryn's attacks land on Finn before Finn closes the distance, Kryn will just think this guy is strong af and go for Caustic Flood, his only attack that can properly negate durability here and go through Finn if lands. (Caustic Vapor can as well, but it is slow)

Kryn can also observe and gain insight into Finn's abilities at the heat of the battle
Correct, and I think Finn has the skills to do so

That is a problem as Finn is primarily a melee/swordfighter unless he has temporary powers or later swords. Finn should have the Demon Blood Sword here if I’m right. Also Finn’s range mentions crossbows which I can’t remember exactly when he used them, so they might not be there, but if they are they’d help. Though Finn regularly fights and defeats Ice King who is also a ranged elemental fighter.

Finn actually has some things going for him here. First of all he can resist heat enough to melt steel and buildings. And he has his acrobatics for flipping over and outmaneuvering attacks. He also has unnatural accuracy, throwing a sword with such precision that it cut off 3 heads of a pair of Gladiator Ghosts, and throwing his sword and other objects at enemies with great precision. So he should be able to dodge and tank some fire.

Sounds like Kryn is rather limited here, so Finn has a good chance of pushing his one shot potential and sniping their head off. The Flood and analysis do seem good, but Finn can keep going for hours if needed and get his chance with his combat skill and determination.

That is a problem as Finn is primarily a melee/swordfighter unless he has temporary powers or later swords. Finn should have the Demon Blood Sword here if I’m right. Also Finn’s range mentions crossbows which I can’t remember exactly when he used them, so they might not be there, but if they are they’d help. Though Finn regularly fights and defeats Ice King who is also a ranged elemental fighter.

Finn actually has some things going for him here. First of all he can resist heat enough to melt steel and buildings. And he has his acrobatics for flipping over and outmaneuvering attacks. He also has unnatural accuracy, throwing a sword with such precision that it cut off 3 heads of a pair of Gladiator Ghosts, and throwing his sword and other objects at enemies with great precision. So he should be able to dodge and tank some fire.

Sounds like Kryn is rather limited here, so Finn has a good chance of pushing his one shot potential and sniping their head off. The Flood and analysis do seem good, but Finn can keep going for hours if needed and get his chance with his combat skill and determination.
Leaning towards Finn but not voting

Kryn's casual Firemance attacks have unspecified heat, but all his Magma stuff would have heat greater than the heat of natural lightning (27000+ celsius) so even with AP disadvantage, Finn would take damage from them. He wouldn't just melt to nothing though as I elaborated that in the original thread.

So Magmaself clones, Magma Ballon, and also Pellet Ballon (which Kryn can just spawn in front of Finn's face and explode) would all do some degree of damage if they touch him, but Finn can fragment them pretty easily.

Kryn regularly fights and shoots down Spherers whose rank is as high as Aspirant-3, while an Aspirant-1 are capable Morphforgers and Mentalweavers, meaning they can do this:
Morphforgers have atomic control over their own physique, allowing them to manifest weapons out of it and mitigate blunt damage by readjusting
Mentalweavers can instinctively react to incoming attacks by dodging or blocking and launch a counterattack even when no longer alive, , can maneuver their physique akin to puppets pulled by their mind to move in a way that is unaffected by air friction, allowing them to perform sudden movements such as jumps, flips, double jumps without acceleration

Sure Kryn is very limited, most of his abilities do minimal damage while Finn can one-shot with a good attack. However, Kryn does have exceptional aim and the tools to put Finn down, such as the Caustic Flood which would go through and make a hole in Finn's head.

Kryn is also a Vitapirer, he has Type 2 Immortality and would survive in a very messed up state as long as he has lifeforce remaining. Getting melee with him may also cause Finn to be greeted with Broiling Immolation Fire, though this is less likely given Finn is more capable in melee, at least initially before Kryn analyzes him.

Also, the longer this battle goes, the more Kryn will analyze Finn and eventually come to a point where he's reading him like a book.

Kryn regularly fights and shoots down Spherers whose rank is as high as Aspirant-3, while an Aspirant-1 are capable Morphforgers and Mentalweavers, meaning they can do this:
Morphforgers have atomic control over their own physique, allowing them to manifest weapons out of it and mitigate blunt damage by readjusting
Mentalweavers can instinctively react to incoming attacks by dodging or blocking and launch a counterattack even when no longer alive, , can maneuver their physique akin to puppets pulled by their mind to move in a way that is unaffected by air friction, allowing them to perform sudden movements such as jumps, flips, double jumps without acceleration

Sure Kryn is very limited, most of his abilities do minimal damage while Finn can one-shot with a good attack. However, Kryn does have exceptional aim and the tools to put Finn down, such as the Caustic Flood which would go through and make a hole in Finn's head.

Kryn is also a Vitapirer, he has Type 2 Immortality and would survive in a very messed up state as long as he has lifeforce remaining. Getting melee with him may also cause Finn to be greeted with Broiling Immolation Fire, though this is less likely given Finn is more capable in melee, at least initially before Kryn analyzes him.

Also, the longer this battle goes, the more Kryn will analyze Finn and eventually come to a point where he's reading him like a book.
So he can fight people with instinctive reaction, not sure if AT has anything like that but Finn still has his mentioned advantages.

Finn also has an exceptional aim and experience fighting people like Kryn basically on the daily during his adventures. It seems less likely Kryn gets his hit especially since you mentioned he’ll only use the Flood if he’s already landed a hit on Finn and measured he’s too strong.

Type 2 Immortality wouldn’t help much as Finn can just go for decapitation which is a pretty standard strategy for him. Finn also shouldn’t go melee unless it’s a better option than his sword at the moment like a quick kick or the only one available which’ll be hard for Kryn to force him into. And yeah he has great melee skill too, so he may just avoid that with his acrobatics.

Finn is pretty simple, banking on his instinct and natural skill before his training from Rattleballs, so that is a Kryn win con, but it just seems too unlikely.

So he can fight people with instinctive reaction, not sure if AT has anything like that but Finn still has his mentioned advantages.

Finn also has an exceptional aim and experience fighting people like Kryn basically on the daily during his adventures. It seems less likely Kryn gets his hit especially since you mentioned he’ll only use the Flood if he’s already landed a hit on Finn and measured he’s too strong.

Type 2 Immortality wouldn’t help much as Finn can just go for decapitation which is a pretty standard strategy for him. Finn also shouldn’t go melee unless it’s a better option than his sword at the moment like a quick kick or the only one available which’ll be hard for Kryn to force him into. And yeah he has great melee skill too, so he may just avoid that with his acrobatics.

Finn is pretty simple, banking on his instinct and natural skill before his training from Rattleballs, so that is a Kryn win con, but it just seems too unlikely.
That isn't only Instinctive Action, but also Body Control, Acrobatics, and enough skill to move around making no sound and not getting affected by air friction. Let me clarify
  • Morphforger: Morphforgers have extensive control over their own physique down to an atomic level. These characters can alter their shape considerably, conjure weapons out of their body, and even partially counteract blunt force damage by readjusting their structure.
  • Mentalweaver: Mentalweavers can effectively control their bodies like puppets guided by their mind rather than conventional movement For these individuals, the thought of moving is the same as moving itself, and there is no delay between the mind and the body. This allows them to perform sudden movements like jumps, double-jumps in the air, and gliding and can move in a way that their body is not affected by air friction or make any sound, can also innately react to any incoming attack by dodging and launching a counterattack, even when no longer alive or conscious
  • Miragestrider: Miragestriders can manifest numerous afterimages with their movement that perfectly replicate their own form, creating a perplexing and disorienting effect on opponents.

He doesn't only fight against them, he fights and defeats people who can fodderize people who can fodderize people who can do above. Kryn is very much capable of making quick work out of Aspirant-3 Spherers, while even Aspirant-1 Spherers are masters of all the above and also fly on top of that. Kryn > Aspirant-3s >> Aspirant-2s >> Aspirant-1s => those stuff I listed

Sure, he starts with casual Firemance attacks which likely do no damage, and he would be backing off, especially after seeing his causal attacks do no damage. He also spams Spikeshot, Magmaself, and Magma Ballon at the same time he is using casual Firemance projectiles. Magmaself clones (up to 5) and Magma Ballon would damage Finn due to heat if Finn approaches them recklessly, and make it hard for Finn to go through all of them and close that 40-meter distance to decapitate Kryn, especially considering he is ranged an would back off, especially against someone who no-sold his casual attacks. It is from then he launches Caustic Flood, against a Finn who would be dealing with Magmaself clones and Magma Ballons, and likely Pellet Balloon as well which will explode on his face.

Kryn's analysis starts right off the bat and only gets better over time.

That isn't only Instinctive Action, but also Body Control, Acrobatics, and enough skill to move around making no sound and not getting affected by air friction. Let me clarify
  • Morphforger: Morphforgers have extensive control over their own physique down to an atomic level. These characters can alter their shape considerably, conjure weapons out of their body, and even partially counteract blunt force damage by readjusting their structure.
  • Mentalweaver: Mentalweavers can effectively control their bodies like puppets guided by their mind rather than conventional movement For these individuals, the thought of moving is the same as moving itself, and there is no delay between the mind and the body. This allows them to perform sudden movements like jumps, double-jumps in the air, and gliding and can move in a way that their body is not affected by air friction or make any sound, can also innately react to any incoming attack by dodging and launching a counterattack, even when no longer alive or conscious
  • Miragestrider: Miragestriders can manifest numerous afterimages with their movement that perfectly replicate their own form, creating a perplexing and disorienting effect on opponents.

He doesn't only fight against them, he fights and defeats people who can fodderize people who can fodderize people who can do above. Kryn is very much capable of making quick work out of Aspirant-3 Spherers, while even Aspirant-1 Spherers are masters of all the above and also fly on top of that. Kryn > Aspirant-3s >> Aspirant-2s >> Aspirant-1s => those stuff I listed

Sure, he starts with casual Firemance attacks which likely do no damage, and he would be backing off, especially after seeing his causal attacks do no damage. He also spams Spikeshot, Magmaself, and Magma Ballon at the same time he is using casual Firemance projectiles. Magmaself clones (up to 5) and Magma Ballon would damage Finn due to heat if Finn approaches them recklessly, and make it hard for Finn to go through all of them and close that 40-meter distance to decapitate Kryn, especially considering he is ranged an would back off, especially against someone who no-sold his casual attacks. It is from then he launched Caustic Flood, against a Finn who would be dealing with Magmaself clones and Magma Ballons, and likely Pellet Balloon as well which will explode on his face.

Kryn's analysis starts right off the bat and only gets better over time.
Kryn does sound very impressive, Finn does have some good skill feats on his profile and likely some more unlisted to compete though. He fodderized Gladiator Knights who like their name suggests were champions who had to have survived at least a few matches to the death with others trained only to fight like them. He’s also had prolonged fights with Jake who has his own body control and stretching powers to the point a gif of him is on Body Control. And he got one over on The Lich who’s a primordial being thanks to his sweater, even if he couldn't of won without help the fact he choked Lich out says enough.

I think you’re reaching a bit assuming Finn approaches recklessly. He has enough experience at this point to not blindly charge into fire attacks, even if he isn’t always the smartest. Clones aren’t much of a worry since Finn is used to taking multiple enemies and they’re even weaker than Kryn. I think he can make use of his skill, acrobatics, and AP to cleanly finish this.

Kryn’s analysis can only get him so far with so much working against him. Both have the potential to go for days and Finn is particularly crafty, thinking on the fly as outlined on his profile. Given the time I think he either wins in the early game or slightly edges out in the late game.

Kryn does sound very impressive, Finn does have some good skill feats on his profile and likely some more unlisted to compete though. He fodderized Gladiator Knights who like their name suggests were champions who had to have survived at least a few matches to the death with others trained only to fight like them. He’s also had prolonged fights with Jake who has his own body control and stretching powers to the point a gif of him is on Body Control. And he got one over on The Lich who’s a primordial being thanks to his sweater, even if he couldn't of won without help the fact he choked Lich out says enough.

I think you’re reaching a bit assuming Finn approaches recklessly. He has enough experience at this point to not blindly charge into fire attacks, even if he isn’t always the smartest. Clones aren’t much of a worry since Finn is used to taking multiple enemies and they’re even weaker than Kryn. I think he can make use of his skill, acrobatics, and AP to cleanly finish this. Kryn’s analysis can only get him so far with so much working against him. Both have the potential to go for days and Finn is particularly crafty, thinking on the fly as outlined on his profile. Given the time I think he either wins in the early game or slightly edges out in the late game.

An Apprentice, someone who has yet to even be promoted to the rank of Aspirant-1, has gone through learning all the feats above and surviving and triumphing through dozens or hundreds of Floors of the Citadel of Screams, combating dozens of Visks in each floor, who themselves also can utilize the stuff I mentioned above, and making it to the final, would still be below an Aspirant-1. While Aspirant-2 can basically defeat dozens of Aspirant-1 without even getting hit, and Aspirant-3 can do the same to Aspirant-2, and Kryn does similar quick work out of Aspirant-3 who have that kind of scaling chain of people with Acrobatics, Martial Arts, Flight, Body Control, Sound Control. I mean even the most basic Apprentice makes no sound and moves in a way unaffected by air friction.

Kryn just has a lot, I mean a lot of experience fighting and shooting down combatants like Finn. He led a rebellion against them and remained undefeated for over 50 years, only dying after he had to face a woman he could not kill, and dying to his own attack rather than hers. Finn does not bring anything new to the table for Kryn, he faced people who could one-tap him (mostly via hax rather than AP) during his time and made it through.

When I said reckless I didn't mean Finn would be reckless, his Magma attacks are effective in landing hits to people who are already highly capable, I just don't think Finn avoids all of Kryn's Magma stuff, catches up to Kryn who is backing off and spamming stuff at him (including Pellet Ballon who will literally explode on Finn's face), and decapitate him, before Kryn just donuts his head with a Caustic Flood, while Finn has to deal with aforementioned Magma shenanigans. This is an effective method in other acrobatic and capable combatants already.

What so much going against him? Someone who can one-tap him? This isn't new to him, it is due to the experience he developed as a ranged combatant already, and given Finn doesn't seem to have a lot of different kinds of attacks, it would even be easier, and faster for Kryn to develop enough insight on him to get to a point where he is reading him like a book and side-step his attacks, if this battle is to last long.

Last edited:
An Apprentice, someone who has yet to even be promoted to the rank of Aspirant-1, has gone through learning all the feats above and surviving and triumphing through dozens or hundreds of Floors of the Citadel of Screams, combating dozens of Visks in each floor, who themselves also can utilize the stuff I mentioned above, and making it to the final, would still be below an Aspirant-1. While Aspirant-2 can basically defeat dozens of Aspirant-1 without even getting hit, and Aspirant-3 can do the same to Aspirant-2, and Kryn does similar quick work out of Aspirant-3 who have that kind of scaling chain of people with Acrobatics, Martial Arts, Flight, Body Control, Sound Control. I mean even the most basic Apprentice makes no sound and moves in a way unaffected by air friction.

Kryn just has a lot, I mean a lot of experience fighting and shooting down combatants like Finn. He led a rebellion against them and remained undefeated for over 50 years, only dying after he had to face a woman he could not kill, and dying to his own attack rather than hers. Finn does not bring anything new to the table for Kryn, he faced people who could one-tap him (mostly via hax rather than AP) during his time and made it through.

When I said reckless I didn't mean Finn would be reckless, his Magma attacks are effective in landing hits to people who are already highly capable, I just don't think Finn avoids all of Kryn's Magma stuff, catches up to Kryn who is backing off and spamming stuff at him (including Pellet Ballon who will literally explode on Finn's face), and decapitate him, before Kryn just donuts his head with a Caustic Flood, while Finn has to deal with aforementioned Magma shenanigans. This is an effective method in other acrobatic and capable combatants already.

What so much going against him? Someone who can one-tap him? This isn't new to him, it is due to the experience he developed as a ranged combatant already, and given Finn doesn't seem to have a lot of different kinds of attacks, it would even be easier, and faster for Kryn to develop enough insight on him to get to a point where he is reading him like a book and side-step his attacks, if this battle is to last long.
I’ll be honest, I hate skill scaling as it’s really hard to determine and really tedious. I will drop that in one episode Finn fought through a train car filled with different types of enemies and saw a future where he stayed there until he was elderly, just fighting and collecting loot. Keep in mind, just about every fight here had some threat of death and Finn was doing it with a smile while heavily aged. There’s also the special where an Old Finn is shown basically as his train self with less gear. Of course that was much later in the series but the train episode is after Dad’s Dungeon, so it is a good example to go off of. Martial arts, acrobatics, body control, flight, and elemental attacks aren’t very new to Finn, so those enemies using those isn’t an end all be all.

He does have an experience and likely skill advantage, but Finn has the acrobatics, ingenuity, and stats to pull out a win here. Also I took a look at the profile and Caustic Flood is stated to be lacking in speed and needs an amount of steam created before he can even use it. 40 meters shouldn’t be too much to cross here, so Finn can get in and avoid that if it comes down to it to execute his win con.

He has lacking AP and a lot of his arsenal is resisted plus he seems to be less agile and creative than Finn. His best win con here needs build up and lacks speed of his other attacks. And Finn has experience against Ice King and The Lich for dealing with ranged combatants. I believe this battle won’t be lasting long enough for Kryn to capitalize on his prediction to the point he dura negs Finn who has ways to avoid his attacks and great combat skill in his own right.

I’ll be honest, I hate skill scaling as it’s really hard to determine and really tedious. I will drop that in one episode Finn fought through a train car filled with different types of enemies and saw a future where he stayed there until he was elderly, just fighting and collecting loot. Keep in mind, just about every fight here had some threat of death and Finn was doing it with a smile while heavily aged. There’s also the special where an Old Finn is shown basically as his train self with less gear. Of course that was much later in the series but the train episode is after Dad’s Dungeon, so it is a good example to go off of. Martial arts, acrobatics, body control, flight, and elemental attacks aren’t very new to Finn, so those enemies using those isn’t an end all be all.

He does have an experience and likely skill advantage, but Finn has the acrobatics, ingenuity, and stats to pull out a win here. Also I took a look at the profile and Caustic Flood is stated to be lacking in speed and needs an amount of steam created before he can even use it. 40 meters shouldn’t be too much to cross here, so Finn can get in and avoid that if it comes down to it to execute his win con.

He has lacking AP and a lot of his arsenal is resisted plus he seems to be less agile and creative than Finn. His best win con here needs build up and lacks speed of his other attacks. And Finn has experience against Ice King and The Lich for dealing with ranged combatants. I believe this battle won’t be lasting long enough for Kryn to capitalize on his prediction to the point he dura negs Finn who has ways to avoid his attacks and great combat skill in his own right.
I think I’m gonna go Finn FRA

He has lacking AP and a lot of his arsenal is resisted plus he seems to be less agile and creative than Finn. His best win con here needs build up and lacks speed of his other attacks. And Finn has experience against Icd King and The Lich for dealing with ranged combatants. I believe this battle won’t be lasting long enough for Kryn to capitalize on his prediction to the point he dura negs Finn who has ways to avoid his attacks and great combat skill in his own right.
I don't like skill scaling either but there was no another way for me to indicate that Kryn can kill Finn before Finn can cross the distance and decapitate him.

Kryn is over 100 years old, and spent most of his life in constant war, especially the last 50 years when he led the war personally. Many people, especially the elites he fought against, were also quite old and have been at war for decades like he is. The example you provided sounds like something any Vitapirer would do, to be honest.

Kryn does have Acrobatics of his own, he isn't some sitting torrent who won't jump around. He can also dodge attacks from other acrobatics and agile fights who can also fly and shoot bullets at him (unlike Finn who is melee). There is a misunderstanding here, Caustic Flood is a variation of Piercing Flood, Piercing Flood has Relativistic+ attack speed and in-verse is known for being a very fast attack that is hard to dodge since most everyone is only Relativistic. Caustic Flood can negate durability by rapid corrosion upon contact but doesn't have the speed of the Piercing Flood. Kryn simply makes a miniature Caustic Vapor by generating a small amount of water and Fulminant Fire and makes a Caustic Flood with it, it is pretty fast to prepare. It only needs charging when he wishes to spam it, at that point he needs to launch a bigger Caustic Vapor to fuel constant usage of Caustic Flood.

Kryn lacks AP, but his Magma attacks would still damage Finn, the same Magma stuff that is effective against a bunch of other people who have as much capability as Finn if not better.

Finn here has to make out of a bunch of Magma stuff that will be spammed on him, including one that will explode on his face, and catch up to a backing off Kryn who is very much capable of dodging attacks from acrobatic agile fighters like Finn, to decapitate him, before he has a hole in his head by a Caustic Flood. I see this to be unlikely.

It is very impolite to FRA Train without waiting for my answer.

Last edited:
I am fairly confident I answered all of MintyBoi1's arguments. The only advantage Finn has here is AP to one-tap and greater skill in Swordsmanship, Kryn has every other advantage, he has acrobatics as well, and very developed senses, capability, and experience in fighting against people who can do all the things Finn can do, and then some, such as flight and ranged attacks that can one-tap him, and winning.

I propose Finn-leading people to lead for Kryn. There is no reason for Kryn to lose to Finn who needs to get close to decapitating him when he has the capability and experience in fighting similar if not more capable people who can also fly and use one-tap ranged attacks.

Kryn is over 100 years old, and spent most of his life in constant war, especially the last 50 years when he led the war personally. Many people, especially the elites he fought against, were also quite old and have been at war for decades like he is. The example you provided sounds like something any Vitapirer would do, to be honest.

Kryn does have Acrobatics of his own, he isn't some sitting torrent who won't jump around. He can also dodge attacks from other acrobatics and agile fights who can also fly and shoot bullets at him (unlike Finn who is melee). There is a misunderstanding here, Caustic Flood is a variation of Piercing Flood, Piercing Flood has Relativistic+ attack speed and in-verse is known for being a very fast attack that is hard to dodge since most everyone is only Relativistic. Caustic Flood can negate durability by rapid corrosion upon contact but doesn't have the speed of the Piercing Flood. Kryn simply makes a miniature Caustic Vapor by generating a small amount of water and Fulminant Fire and makes a Caustic Flood with it, it is pretty fast to prepare. It only needs charging when he wishes to spam it, at that point he needs to launch a bigger Caustic Vapor to fuel constant usage of Caustic Flood.

Kryn lacks AP, but his Magma attacks would still damage Finn, the same Magma stuff that is effective against a bunch of other people who have as much capability as Finn if not better.

Finn here has to make out of a bunch of Magma stuff that will be spammed on him, including one that will explode on his face, and catch up to a backing off Kryn who is very much capable of dodging attacks from acrobatic agile fights like Finn, to decapitate him, before he has a hole in his head by a Caustic Flood. I see this to be unlikely.
I am actually seething, the Rattleballs training which would help so much right now is two episodes after where this Finn key ends. I do agree Kryn does take skill/experience then, but Finn has taken on multiple immortals to compensate. He even tricked a demon into killing himself. And of course he has a lifetime of fighting monsters even if it’s comparatively short.

I did notice his acrobatics, but Finn can easily do triple flips over people and do one hand stand flips so he should be able to edge out enough to get in Kryn’s zone and tag him with that. And depending where this takes place he can parkour around Kryn. I still have faith Finn can dodge or if needed block the Flood due to that brief charging time and the distance between them plus Finn’s precise movements.

Kryn can deal damage with magma, but Finn the endurance to take all but the dura neg. Even then a headshot is needed to guarantee victory.

Ice King’s whole thing is flying around spamming ice and Finn has dealt with that. He’s also seen plenty of fire enemies like Flame Princess who he survived prolonged contact with. Finn has better acrobatics and weaponry to carry him here.

I am actually seething, the Rattleballs training which would help so much right now is two episodes after where this Finn key ends. I do agree Kryn does take skill/experience then, but Finn has taken on multiple immortals to compensate. He even tricked a demon into killing himself. And of course he has a lifetime of fighting monsters even if it’s comparatively short.

I did notice his acrobatics, but Finn can easily do triple flips over people and do one hand stand flips so he should be able to edge out enough to get in Kryn’s zone and tag him with that. And depending where this takes place he can parkour around Kryn. I still have faith Finn can dodge or if needed block the Flood due to that brief charging time and the distance between them plus Finn’s precise movements.

Kryn can deal damage with magma, but Finn the endurance to take all but the dura neg. Even then a headshot is needed to guarantee victory.

Ice King’s whole thing is flying around spamming ice and Finn has dealt with that. He’s also seen plenty of fire enemies like Flame Princess who he survived prolonged contact with. Finn has better acrobatics and weaponry to carry him here.
I'm just repeating myself at this point.

Kryn is above Aspirant-3s yada yada while Aspirant-1s are people who can literally change their position by reorganizing their atoms, such as altering from a lying-down position to a standing-up position, by body control and Acrobatics, leave fully realistic afterimages that can confuse people, among others. Kryn is massively more capable than people who can sense their surroundings down to an atomic scale and keep track of each atom number while also focusing on other things, such as multiple targets, stuff the most basic Aspirant-1 can do. Kryn would always sense and know where Finn is, and time is ticking, the more it ticks the more Kryn can anticipate where he would jump or attempt to dodge because of his analytic capabilities. I say this again Kryn would constantly be backing off while making his Magma and Caustic Flood attacks, he wouldn't want that melee smoke at all. This is a man who can dodge ranged one-taps from similar if not more capable people, he just isn't letting Finn close that distance and decapitate him when he doesn't let projectiles do that.

Caustic Flood's charging time does not give Finn significant openings. It is prepared quickly when used only once, it would only give him an opening if Kryn were to make a big Caustic Vapor to fuel a continuous stream of Caustic Flood. Magma attacks are significant as well, especially Pellet Ballon who Kryn can spawn right in front of Finn's face and explode it, at the same time dealing with random Magma Ballons and up to 5 Fireself clones who are weak but can burn him if they touch (Needless to say these clones can touch other people who are just as capable as Finn if not better)

Edit: Ice King doesn't nearly have the capabilities, experience, and sense Kryn has. Flame Princess is > 27k Celsius?

Last edited:
Okay, I am voting for Kryn for my reasons above. I will go to sleep now, good night everyone. MintyBoi1 I can only respond tomorrow if you wish to continue bro.

Yo Vene please restrict Kryn's Low 6-B attack and Low 6-B Forcefield in the OP 💀

I'm just repeating myself at this point.

Kryn is above Aspirant-3s yada yada while Aspirant-1s are people who can literally change their position by reorganizing their atoms, such as altering from a lying-down position to a standing-up position, by body control and Acrobatics, leave fully realistic afterimages that can confuse people, among others. Kryn is massively more capable than people who can sense their surroundings down to an atomic scale and keep track of each atom number while also focusing on other things, such as multiple targets, stuff the most basic Aspirant-1 can do. Kryn would always sense and know where Finn is, and time is ticking, the more it ticks the more Kryn can anticipate where he would jump or attempt to dodge because of his analytic capabilities. I say this again Kryn would constantly be backing off while making his Magma and Caustic Flood attacks, he wouldn't want that melee smoke at all. This is a man who can dodge ranged one-taps from similar if not more capable people, he just isn't letting Finn close that distance and decapitate him when he doesn't let projectiles do that.

Caustic Flood's charging time does not give Finn significant openings. It is prepared quickly when used only once, it would only give him an opening if Kryn were to make a big Caustic Vapor to fuel a continuous stream of Caustic Flood. Magma attacks are significant as well, especially Pellet Ballon who Kryn can spawn right in front of Finn's face and explode it, at the same time dealing with random Magma Ballons and up to 5 Fireself clones who are weak but can burn him if they touch (Needless to say these clones can touch other people who are just as capable as Finn if not better)

Edit: Ice King doesn't nearly have the capabilities, experience, and sense Kryn has. Flame Princess is > 27k Celsius?
I feel the same

The guys having those abilities doesn’t mean all that much when Finn is brothers with and a match for a guy with insane body control as well and his feats of acrobatics outweigh the ones you’re presenting. The matter stuff is cool but them just having those abilities doesn’t say much to me. It’s not like Finn is gonna be trying to get out of sight here, so unless it’s some sort of precog the sensing is a bit irrelevant. I just don’t see how he can entirely halt Finn from getting in long enough to properly read him when he has better agility and heat resistance to bank off of.

Finn has his ways of getting around the dura neg or at least mitigating it so he isn’t killed or hit in any vital areas. He’s also had his head dipped in lava and kept fighting, it seems he’d basically shake off the balloons if it’s just some drops of magma, though they are hotter. So either Kryn keeps going for the little ones and maybe gets a win that way or resorts to spamming in which he likely gets dodged some more and beaten. It’s a bit of a mind game which I think Finn can win. And the Gladiator Knights stuff gives me faith those clones aren’t touching him. It’s like Naruto, the clones are strong in their own right but against a relevant opponent, they’re getting washed.

Okay, I am voting for Kryn for my reasons above. I will go to sleep now, good night everyone. MintyBoi1 I can only respond tomorrow if you wish to continue bro.

Yo Vene please restrict Kryn's Low 6-B attack and Low 6-B Forcefield in the OP 💀
That’s restricted by default since everything past High 7-A is forbidden

I’ll keep my vote with Finn, night dude
Ice King is insane but he’s way older than Kryn at 1040-1046 and an expert magician, knowing his way around the Wizard world and somewhat skillfully using his powers. Finn beats him with little supernatural about him all the time.

Me personally, i'm still leaning finn, but i won't do in depth research on both just yet cause im busy typing a whole scientific paper in my sandbox on why asuna beats accelerator for when the thread eventually opens 💀

Cause i might be busy when it starts and yall are gonna do what yall just did to Ex and vote without letting me say anything
It’s not like that’s a death knell, grace is 24 hours, you’d have that long to respond

They didn’t need to follow my lead either 🗿 my vote maybe was premature but I don’t think it matters too much

Back