• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

Btw Javen I can't allow Sonic to have rings if they have High 7-A damage transfer, if I'm reading that right it makes him immortal here. Were you wanting him to have any of that equipment, or are they all non optional? If he can't fight without rings we have a problem lol

EDIT: My next message is 1500 👀
Uhh for the next message have it be the most coolest thing ever yeye 😎

It's the second mode of Red Circles (where the first does the damage star impact explosions). Technically it's a strong elastic forcefield made out of a Red Laser which in (its center) the trapped enemy levitates (via the image with the Red Stickman tank inside). With the intent of harm from Spagamtron, the Laser Bubble will start dissolving anything inside into EXP, which goes to Spagamtron. This is rather quick with energy attacks (via the enemy energy rocket in another bubble), but enemies dissolve slower. If the opponent can escape quickly and possesses at least some regen, it would take many trappings to dissolve them into a critical state. I should probably explain it better in the ability section or make them a notable technique.
Are they capable of capturing opponents of giant size?
I thought they could reach, as their stacked form full of cosmic radiation falling from the sky is 6-C possibly, and thanks to statistic amp. Within +-20 seconds it takes to charge too much in the orbit, the opponent can achieve much at average speeds of 7-A/High 7-A stat tiers. Also, the wonderful first quote I made yesterday won't work in the tourney if their possible potential is restricted 🗿🗿🗿
The rules don't allow for stat amp to 6-C, but the rules do also allow for malleability. I suppose if it takes 20 seconds to charge and they aren't unavoidable, it could be mostly fine, as long as it doesn't stomp anyone
Uhh for the next message have it be the most coolest thing ever yeye 😎
For my 1500th message, I just want to say that I've enjoyed my time here very much, and here's to 1500 more messages!

PS Aerneia is indeed her

EDIT: 750 likes also, you can divide my message and like amount evenly 👀

He also has power mimicry. He can just learn magistream magic
That’s… not how that works at all, sorry, magistream is explicitly incapable of being power mimicked due to the way it’s built and lore reasons. In V. Verse, many have tired mimicry, all have failed pretty spectacularly, and those who have tried and failed are waaaaaay beyond stuff like Gojo and jjk in general

I hope that’s not what you were banking on 🗿

Better not be wanking like the average JJK fan
i'm not wanking. I know where gojo peaks. and it's not where eric peaks.
That’s… not how that works at all, sorry, magistream is explicitly incapable of being power mimicked due to the way it’s built and lore reasons. In V. Verse, many have tired mimicry, all have failed pretty spectacularly, and those who have tried and failed are waaaaaay beyond stuff like Gojo and jjk in general

I hope that’s not what you were banking on 🗿
no, he has a lot more stuff than that. also i haven't read magistream magic page in a bit. he has 3 layers law manip negation

Are they capable of capturing opponents of giant size?
They work as other FU shields, they can, but by spreading, they spread their original effect and durability as well. Technically the planet Spagamtron stands on could be "sealed" into the Red Laser Bubble (as spreading is nearly instant), but the bubble would be so stretched, even noticing it would be hard, and humans walking in it would make holes by footprints. Some effects of absorption could be likely seen on the planet if Spagamtron did this for thousands of years, along with civilization inhabiting the planet having their lifespan shortened by an estimated 1%. But it's a great outside-of-box backup plan as a temporary energy source tho 👀

This is only his first key, which is 6-B. He has an entire saga to get more OP.
You realize Aerneia is getting a total revamp too right? She’s going to come out the other side more OP too
They work as other FU shields, they can, but by spreading, they spread their original effect and durability as well. Technically the planet Spagamtron stands on could be "sealed" into the Red Laser Bubble (as spreading is nearly instant), but the bubble would be so stretched, even noticing it would be hard, and humans walking in it would make holes by footprints. Some effects of absorption could be likely seen on the planet if Spagamtron did this for thousands of years, along with civilization inhabiting the planet having their lifespan shortened by an estimated 1%. But it's a great outside-of-box backup plan as a temporary energy source tho 👀
I see, and the bubbles won’t stomp right?

Back