• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

I thought this was the long awaited submission ☠️👀
Alright sonic;s hax are done look over it

Alright sonic;s hax are done look over it
I’ll allow his 7-A key

What about the sealing?
Since froggy isn’t on, I think I can answer this. I ain’t no Froggy universe expert, but I’ll just go off what the ability says and hopefully it’s accurate

It looks like something that just traps an opponent inside a forcefield. It’s implied that you can break out of it forcefully if your AP is high enough tho. And some abilities can make it pretty much pointless to use, e.g Asuna could just use a riftway to teleport out of it if she can’t forcefully break it for some reason, Haruka could use one of her weird shadow hole thingamajigs to do the same, etc. Me personally I don’t think it’s too big an issue unless it’s actually something way bigger, so it’s actually an auto-win for every match and the page is just old

Since froggy isn’t on, I think I can answer this. I ain’t no Froggy universe expert, but I’ll just go off what the ability says and hopefully it’s accurate

It looks like something that just traps an opponent inside a forcefield. It’s implied that you can break out of it forcefully if your AP is high enough tho. And some abilities can make it pretty much pointless to use, e.g Asuna could just use a riftway to teleport out of it if she can’t forcefully break it for some reason, Haruka could use one of her weird shadow hole thingamajigs to do the same, etc. Me personally I don’t think it’s too big an issue unless it’s actually something way bigger, so it’s actually an auto-win for every match and the page is just old
Sonic probs can just immediately start using combos over like alot of times ig

That ability has been on Spagmatron's page forever. As you can see though, Froggy gave it a massive rundown yesterday so it's new and improved now, a well deserved glow-up! But since he hasn't been in any battles, I don't know how his bubble sealing works for opponents. It's use against projectiles can be understood, my biggest concern is whether or not it could be used to instantly contain another 7-A that can't warp, since that's most of the fighters here

Sonic probs can just immediately start using combos over like alot of times ig
Btw Javen I can't allow Sonic to have rings if they have High 7-A damage transfer, if I'm reading that right it makes him immortal here. Were you wanting him to have any of that equipment, or are they all non optional? If he can't fight without rings we have a problem lol

EDIT: My next message is 1500 👀

My guess is it's like canon Sonic where they just take damage instead of Sonic until he doesn't have them. This doesn't apply to Sonic being crushed, however, which at least 4 characters here can do.
Think the crushing is more a gameplay mechanic but yeah it should be fair

What about the sealing?
That ability has been on Spagmatron's page forever. As you can see though, Froggy gave it a massive rundown yesterday so it's new and improved now, a well deserved glow-up! But since he hasn't been in any battles, I don't know how his bubble sealing works for opponents. It's use against projectiles can be understood, my biggest concern is whether or not it could be used to instantly contain another 7-A that can't warp, since that's most of the fighters here
It's the second mode of Red Circles (where the first does the damage star impact explosions). Technically it's a strong elastic forcefield made out of a Red Laser which in (its center) the trapped enemy levitates (via the image with the Red Stickman tank inside). Teleporting or brute-forcing out with a good arsenal singular charged strike is possible even with 7-A-. With the intent of harm from Spagamtron, the Laser Bubble will start dissolving anything inside into EXP, which goes to Spagamtron. This is rather quick with energy attacks (via the enemy energy rocket sealed in another bubble), but enemies dissolve slower. If the opponent can escape quickly and possesses at least some regen, it would take many trappings to dissolve them into a critical state. I should probably explain it better in the ability section or make them a notable technique.
+ circle blasts aren’t allowed to reach 6-C, but you knew this already 👀
I thought they could reach, as their stacked form full of cosmic radiation falling from the sky is 6-C possibly, and thanks to statistic amp. Within +-20 seconds it takes to charge too much in the orbit, the opponent can achieve much at average speeds of 7-A/High 7-A stat tiers. Also, the wonderful first quote I made yesterday won't work in the tourney if their possible potential is restricted 🗿🗿🗿

Back