• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegito's Attack Potency and Tier Slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason as to why Vegito is only a Solar System buster and not higher? is this considering his SSJ transformation? Are we basing his feats and stats from Dragon Ball Kai or the Manga?

Well, I personally have Base Vegito at the high end of Solar System and Super Saiyan at Multi-Solar System class. These are from my own calculations, so I don't think they will be accepted on this site.

Because the difference between the low and high ends of Solar System levels are several trillion times. I doubt you believe Vegito is trillions of times stronger than Super Perfect Cell, right?

Oh, and the manga.

Like I said, my own calculations. And considering the past massive increases of Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z, I don't find it that immposible.

Through my calcs, I have found to be basically the same as on this site, with SSJ Goku at Star+, and others like that.

"Due to considerable contradictions, we do not consider Dragon Ball Kai as part of the main canon, and strictly use the original manga and Dragon Ball Super for scaling the characters. It should also be noted that the difference between the lowest and highest bounds of Solar System level is roughly a trillion times, making it incredibly inconsistent for even the strongest Buu Saga characters to be listed as anything more than 4-B."

I understand now. Thank you.

I don't really see it as hard. Vegito's base form is said to be "probably stronger than" SSJ4 Goku, which is said to be 10x base form Goku. That makes him at least 500x Base Goku at SSJ. If Super Perfect Cell is bottom 4-B and Goku so much as started Buu Saga with his same power, this would make Vegito at the top of 4-B, perhaps 4-A by the end of it.

Mandfireguy21 said:
I don't really see it as hard. Vegito's base form is said to be "probably stronger than" SSJ4 Goku, which is said to be 10x base form Goku. That makes him at least 500x Base Goku at SSJ. If Super Perfect Cell is bottom 4-B and Goku so much as started Buu Saga with his same power, this would make Vegito at the top of 4-B, perhaps 4-A by the end of it.
Oh god the famous line is back.......Anyway that's from an anime comic which dosen't tie into GT or Z anime at all

Well we know that Base Goku x 400 = SSJ3 Goku. SSJ Gotenks = SSJ3 Goku at least. SSJ3 Gotenks = SSJ Gotenks x 8. It gets really iffy power standards wise, but from this we know that at least:

Base Vegito = Base Goku x 3,200

SSJ Vegito = Base Goku x 160,000

SomebodyData said:
Well we know that Base Goku x 400 = SSJ3 Goku. SSJ Gotenks = SSJ3 Goku at least. SSJ3 Gotenks = SSJ Gotenks x 8. It gets really iffy power standards wise, but from this we know that at least:
Base Vegito = Base Goku x 3,200

SSJ Vegito = Base Goku x 160,000
160 000 times Base Goku... Do we have any feats to say Goku is like ten million times stronger than SP Cell?

Even if Vegito was tens of billions of times stronger than Super perfect Cell he'd still be just 4-B. We've discussed this before

So to save everyone time and effort, i'll end the thread there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back