• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Cocky, Egotistical Characters in their TFS Versions... LET'S MAKE 'EM FIGHT!

Round 1: Pre- Shrodinger Alucard vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta (Well Vegeta stomps)

Round 2: Post- Shrodinger Alucard vs Gods Tournament Vegeta (Now there is the Omnipresent Argument, but Alucard can't exactly hurt Vegeta. So Round 2 is the fight I actually want to debate).

Why?

I'm pretty sure this is a horrific stomp in both cases.

Oh crap good point. Either way someone stomps, and Alucard could mess with Vegeta's mind... Well my argument was Alucard can't damage Vegeta because of Vegeta's durability but Battlestar you have a point. Okay so Round 1: Vegeta, Round 2:Alucard.

I don't think Vegeta could permanently destroy even pre schrodinger alucard who has majin boo like regenerative powers. And on the other side, pre schrodinger alucard couldn't touch Vegeta.

So that's either inconclusive or Vegeta wins on Round One. Well let me explain why Vegeta would body Pre Shrodinger Alucard. Vegeta would use his Galick Gun and completely Annihlate his body to the point of no Regenerationn. RIP Alucard on Round 1.

Alucard loses round 1, very easily. Vegeta could just walk around, whilst alucard throws everything at him. Which of course never, ever hurts him. Vegeta could also just erase him, and alucard has never shown to be able to regenerate from being erased completely. As for R2, it will have to be a stalemate. You need characters like Darsh to be able to counter Alucards quantim manipulation, or those who can affect memory etc. Not to mention that Alucard is weaker in this form due to all the abilities he will have lost when killing off his souls.

Schrodinger Alucard isn't even omnipresent, he's pseudo omnipresent via quantum mechanics. ie (his omnipresence depends on his "possibilities"). No technique from his arsenal can damage Vegeta at the slightest, considering he has multi galactic durability. IIRC, Alucard's strongest attack is a gun shot combo w/ hellhounds which can at best tickle Vegeta.

Alucard could lose if he fears death he could confuse his state and kill himself. The schrodinger works via self-recognition.

Wait a second... you're misunderstanding how Schrodinger's power works.

Alucard cannot exist unless he reconizes himself, if Veg blows off his arm, Alucard doesn't reconize himself, and thus cannot exist in that form

Literally, it's the perfect defense.

What's to stop Alucard from teleporting inside of Vegeta's head?

"Mind control" Ah please, Vegeta was casually resisting the mind fuckery by Babidi. Unless someone proves that Alucard's mind control is > Babidi's then I'll concede or else this point would be disregarded as an obvious NLF.

TitaniumxD said:
Can I see a scan substantiating that claim?
Part of Schrodinger's power is teleportation to where ever he desires to go...

Quoting from the Hellsing Wiki,

He was able to appear in Hellsing's conference room without difficulty, despite the high security of the building at the time. He also appeared inside Zorin Blitz's illusions while Blitz was attempting to attack Seras Victoria's mind, indicating that he can appear in mental realms as well. Schrödinger himself often states that he is "everywhere and nowhere", meaning that if he believes that he exists somewhere, then he will. In essence, his powers can be summed up as 'I think, therefore I am.' This also explains his apparent Regenerationn/immortality and teleportation abilities. If he thinks he's at a location at any moment, then he will be at that location.

Even if Schrödinger is fatally wounded, if he believes that he is alive and unscathed, then he will be

Aparajita said:
TitaniumxD said:
Can I see a scan substantiating that claim?
Part of Schrodinger's power is teleportation to where ever he desires to go...
Quoting from the Hellsing Wiki,

He was able to appear in Hellsing's conference room without difficulty, despite the high security of the building at the time. He also appeared inside Zorin Blitz's illusions while Blitz was attempting to attack Seras Victoria's mind, indicating that he can appear in mental realms as well. Schrödinger himself often states that he is "everywhere and nowhere", meaning that if he believes that he exists somewhere, then he will. In essence, his powers can be summed up as 'I think, therefore I am.' This also explains his apparent Regenerationn/immortality and teleportation abilities. If he thinks he's at a location at any moment, then he will be at that location.

Even if Schrödinger is fatally wounded, if he believes that he is alive and unscathed, then he will be
I am aware can he can teleport, but that doesn't imply intangibility/phasing. Goku can teleport as well, but that doesn't mean he can teleport inside someone and mess with the internal organs, that's absurd reaching. Until you can prove via scans that Alucard has actually demonstrated phasing I'll concede. And I require scans you know, quotations from Wiki are unsubstantiated and aren't trustworthy.

And if you stick to that point, lemme point out that Vegeta can manifest his internal organs with his Ki to protect himself.

Daizenshuu 7

According to Akira Toriyama , ki is made up of three components: Genki(Õàâµ░ù; lit. "Energy"), Yüki (Õïçµ░ù; lit. "Courage") and Shōki (µ¡úµ░ù; lit. "Mind").

His mind is one of the components which creates Ki. Now I'm waiting for you to prove that Alucard can somehow damage a Ki amped organ, I will be reaching like you are.

Did you even check out Alucard's page?

Intangability is one of his listed powers...

I mean, if you want me to reach, at most, Alucard is omnipresent according to the understanding of Omnipresence Which "is the property of being present everywhere"

If you want to "reach", please show me Vegeta's immunity to mind hax, because Goku was pretty weak against Ginyu's Body Change, because Alucard certainly has mind hax.

What's his resistence to Soul Hax? Because Alucard can drain the blood and soul out of a target.

How is he going to kill Alucard or even harm him, when Schrodinger's Power literally will not allow it?

You want me to reach about a show i've never watched? Sure.

For the record, I believe it's been established on this wiki that Alucard is not omnipresent, just in possession of really good teleportation.

Promestein said:
For the record, I believe it's been established on this wiki that Alucard is not omnipresent, just in possession of really good teleportation.
I mean, i'm accused of reaching here, so i'll reach. That's fine.

I'd like him to "post scans" proving that it's not omnipresence.

Promestein said:
Furthermore, about that, Schrodinger *was* able to be in many different locations at the same time.

The best example is where he was on the battlefield against the Papal Knights IIRC and at the Major's Side at the same time.

I'm just relaying what others have said on the matter. Don't debate it with me, since I know absolutely nothing about Helsing.

Oh yes I did check Alucard's profile, it does state intagibility but doesn't help your cause at all. You're are assuming an ability that he has never demonstrated in the manga (not even once). Going by your logic Obtio from NV can solo DB cus he is intangible right? I mean he can keep his hand in Vegeta's brain and materialize himself.

I already adressed that point. For starters, Vegeta has demonstrated resistance from Babidi's mind fuckery and implying that Alucard's mind hax would work on Vegeta without proving that its superior to Babid's hax is illogical. Such assumption without evidence is known as No limits fallacy.

"Soul hax" Lol, that technique relies on a timeframe you know.

Let's say it would be a draw since Alucard can't injure Vegeta nor can Vegeta. All the flashy abilities of Alucard require a certain timeframe. The chance of sucess is negated, since Vegeta is MFTL.

Vegeta stomps Round 1

Stalemate Round 2

Aparajita said:
Promestein said:
I mean, i'm accused of reaching here, so i'll reach. That's fine.
I'd like him to "post scans" proving that it's not omnipresence.
And I'd like you to post scans proving Saitama isn't limitless then.

KuuIchigo said:
Alucard doesn't have omnipresence. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/93663
1: That thread never reached a conclusion.

2: They didn't account for Schrodinger being able to in many places at the exact same moment.

And, no, it's not negated, because Alucard can turn intangable and appear inside Vegeta's head, then drain him.

Alucard intangable, and here, phasing through solid objects here (ignore the caption)

LordAizenSama said:
@Apara Show me where hes been in multiple places at once?
I'll have to sit down and watch the anime or read the Manga.

Schrodinger was talking to the Major at the *same time* as he was on the battlefield.

There's no lapse in conversation between the two, nothing indicating that Schrodinger left for any period of time.

Off the top of my head, i have this which shows in the top panel, Schrodinger in many different places at (arguably) the same time, as it shows no indication of time difference.

LordAizenSama said:
Off the top of my head, i have this which shows in the top panel, Schrodinger in many different places at (arguably) the same time, as it shows no indication of time difference.

Really?

Bruh, you literally used his vs.battle profile to prove that he's intangible put ignoring that fact that it ALSO mentions that he isnt omnipresent? What kind of ridiculous double standards is this?

And its kinda suspicious that you used Manga scans for everything except him phasic through a solid matter.

"The intangiblity" scan you used holds no merit since he'd have to materialize himself which requires a timeframe, unless you're implying that Vegeta would be standing there and do nothing for his defence? Plus you evidently ignored my point which stated that Vegeta does have mind resistant feats yet you're implying that Alucard's mind hax would be applicable w/o proving its >Babid's hax?

You're obviously using a No-Limits fallacy which is a bad approach to debates. We're still waiting for the evidence that his mind hax > Babid's hax (which won't be provided by the contrary since the proof doesn't exist).

Also I proved how Vegeta can manifest his internal organs via Ki & you tend to ignore that point.

Aparajita said:
LordAizenSama said:
um, that's just the Major monologing with a bunch of pictures of schrodinger in a flashback collage.. you can even see one of them is the exact same as this (the part where hes headless on the floor) , so no.

There is also proof to suggest he can't, if he could, why would he travel to london and come back? he should be able to exist everywhere, so why "travel"? there would be no need to. this shows his limitations quite clearly.

TitaniumxD said:
You're obviously using a No-Limits fallacy which is a bad approach to debates. We're still waiting for the evidence that his mind hax > Babid's hax (which won't be provided by the contrary since the proof doesn't exist).
Also I proved how Vegeta can manifest his internal organs via Ki & you tend to ignore that point.
I never stated Babid's hax < Alucard's mind hax. All i recall is both star characters in DBZ falling for mind hax.

I'm not ignoring any point you're making, why would Vegeta feel the need to manifest his ki to protect his internal organs. Scans for him doing this in a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back