• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LordAizenSama said:
There is also proof to suggest he can't, if he could, why would he travel to london and come back? he should be able to exist everywhere, so why "travel"? there would be no need to. this shows his limitations quite clearly.
He's actually referring to Alucard blowing off his head when he says "came back", from the dead, because he can't die unless he wills himself to do so.

Going to bed, will reply whenever tomorrow or at a later date.

Feel free to lock up the thread / reach a verdict beforehand. As i said, i haven't seen an episode of Hellsing or anything past the Cell Saga in DBZ.

That's a thing Bleach/Naruto characters can do. Please stop ignoring the point that materialization is required to infilict damage. (The process isn't instant nor is it sol) Hence the sucess is negated considering Vegeta is faster than the timeframe Alucard requires to materialize himself.

"I'm not ignoring any point you're making, why would Vegeta feel the need to manifest his ki to protect his internal organs. Scans for him doing this in a fight?"

I showed a Daiz 7 interview substantiating that. I'm using your logic (I wouldnt have brought it up anyways) Scans of Alucard phasing someone's brain in a fight?

Also, Goku SSG did manifest his injured internal organ w/ Ki to heal from Beerus's attack. This ability has already been established in the franchise whereas your phasing wasn't demonstrated by Alucard even once.

Aparajita said:
LordAizenSama said:
There is also proof to suggest he can't, if he could, why would he travel to london and come back? he should be able to exist everywhere, so why "travel"? there would be no need to. this shows his limitations quite clearly.
He's actually referring to Alucard blowing off his head when he says "came back", from the dead, because he can't die unless he wills himself to do so.
that is very selective reading to fit your views, there is obvious emphasis on "went all the way to london", but he should already be there, and coming back to the blimp. nothing suggests it's because he died.

and again you have no proof that hes been in 2 places at the same time.

Aparajita said:
Going to bed, will reply whenever tomorrow or at a later date.
Feel free to lock up the thread / reach a verdict beforehand. As i said, i haven't seen an episode of Hellsing or anything past the Cell Saga in DBZ.
Well that explains everything. For basic info, Ki can be channeled to diff parts of the body as Goku demonstrated to manifest his finger w/ his Ki to block Trunks's sword attack & also he did that against Beerus, to heal his injured tissue.

LordAizenSama said:
nothing suggests it's because he died.
I lied, this is my last comment for the night.

Read the entire scan, the pages beforehand, where Alucard blows his head off at the order of Integra.

Not at the moment, i have little desire to do so, either, as i couldn't care less about either franchize.

Also, i don't debate several things in a single thread, it derails and prevents anything from being done.

Regardless, this wouldn't qualify for a notable victory for Vegeta as he's several tiers above Alucard.

Why not just blow up the planet? Oh, right, because Alucard would still be alive via Schrodingers but Vegeta would die in space. Toriyama pls.

>Implying Vegeta would blow up the planet when he's aware that he can't survive in the vaccum. You seriously think Vegeta requires to blow up the planet to win a battle, lol?

I thought you read the cell saga, he used a planet bursting attack on Cell without destroying the planet (as he projected it vertically upwards).

and why would that even be relevant?

So whenever you find the proof feel free to post it, otherwise alucard is not omnipresent. burden of proof is on you, not the other way around. and vague statements with no evidence behind it are not proof.

TitaniumxD said:
You seriously think Vegeta requires to blow up the planet to win a battle, lol?
Well, his horrible lack of hax and moderate AP doesn't bode well for him in most fights.

If the "lolspeedblitz" argument fails, i guess he can punch things really hard.

Verdict reached? (Inconclusive / irrelevent)

God, i have to be up in four hours.

Edit: And please, don't make this to be me downplaying Vegeta or DBZ in particular. Out of the characters, i found Vegeta to be my favorite, with the exception of Cell because superior lifeform shitsandgiggles.

Didn't I already adress it? Vegeta can use a planet bursting attack without blowing up the planet.

Well for starters, this is known as "Ki control". The Z fighters can control the collateral damage their attack causes. The can control the trajectory properities of their Ki (This is backed up as how Vegeta fired a planet bursting attack on cell projecting it vertically upwards)

Also Goku fired his Kamehameha on the surface of the Earth to Kill Frieza. Why didn't it blow up the Earth? because its a concentrated attack, to maximize destructive power and minimize collateral damage.

Both Vegeta and Goku have expertise over controlling the collateral damage of their attacks.

TitaniumxD said:
Didn't I already adress it? Vegeta can use a planet bursting attack without blowing up the planet.
Well for starters, this is known as "Ki control". The Z fighters can control the collateral damage their attack causes. The can control the trajectory properities of their Ki (This is backed up as how Vegeta fired a planet bursting attack on cell projecting it vertically upwards)

Also Goku fired his Kamehameha on the surface of the Earth to Kill Frieza. Why didn't it blow up the Earth? because its a concentrated attack, to maximize destructive power and minimize collateral damage.

Both Vegeta and Goku have expertise over controlling the collateral damage of their attacks.
101% this.

CrossverseCrisis said:
101% this.
Beat me to the punch.

Implying that i meant the "blowing up the planet" as a legitimate argument when i clearly stated it in a satirical manner, "Toriyama pls" should have been the biggest giveaway.

Seriously, though, when is DBZ going to get some hax?

They already have hax to a certain degree which still isnt impressive when compared against majority of anime chars.

We have

Time manipulation, reality warping, energy redirection, Energy nullification etc, I hope Toriyama shows superior hax abilities as the series progresses. I'm really hyped to see what Zarma can do, dude can be debatably nigh-omnipotent.

Okay I'm pretty sure 1.Saiyan Saga Vegeta vs Alucard was Settled actually. I'm pretty sure most of us agreed Vegeta stomps.

2.SSGSS Vegeta vs Alucard. Well Alucard was just proven not to be Omnipresent by Aizen. So does SSGSS Vegeta win or did I miss something?

While hes not omnipresent he certainly has the hax to just not die, only truly dying when he thinks hes dead (not being aware of himself), It's not like killing Alucard harder is going to change that

so Inconclusive, on that round

LordAizenSama said:
While hes not omnipresent he certainly has the hax to just not die, only truly dying when he thinks hes dead (not being aware of himself), It's not like killing Alucard harder is going to change that
so Inconclusive, on that round
Seeing Vegeta not being able to beat Alucard as SSB makes me sad, shows just how much hax DB lacks :/

Come on, people are pulling on straws here with Alucard. We don't know to what extent his Schrodinger's cat-like powers go along with the restrictions it possibly has, as we already know it has several. In terms of a fight, Vegeta has this. I doubt Alucard could ever react to anything Vegeta throws at him. To the death, I don't know, i'd like to say vegeta. Alucards power lacks feats to make any plausable scenarios where he wins.

AzathothHP said:
To the death, I don't know, i'd like to say vegeta.
Without the hax, Vegeta can't kill him after Schrodinger. It's just simply not possible.

Launches Ki Blast. Alucard doesn't recognize himself, returns to previous form where he does.

Vegeta enrages, launches multi-Ki blast, Alucard doesn't recognize himself, returns to previous form.

Vegeta says F*** the planet/solarsystem/galaxy/(Insert max thing Vegeta can destroy), and destroys it. Again, Alucard doesn't recognize himself, and returns to his previous form.

Aparajita said:
AzathothHP said:
To the death, I don't know, i'd like to say vegeta.
Without the hax, Vegeta can't kill him after Schrodinger. It's just simply not possible.
Launches Ki Blast. Alucard doesn't recognize himself, returns to previous form where he does.

Vegeta enrages, launches multi-Ki blast, Alucard doesn't recognize himself, returns to previous form.

Vegeta says F*** the planet/solarsystem/galaxy/(Insert max thing Vegeta can destroy), and destroys it. Again, Alucard doesn't recognize himself, and returns to his previous form.
You're wording it wrong, because if Alucard isn't aware of himself, he seizes to exist.

Now as for being fataly wounded, yes it's been shown he can just come back like it's nothing, but it's still so vague it's unreal. All of vegetas attacks are so far above anything Alucards ever taken, some may even overcome Schros quantum manipulation, as we have yet to see Alucard come back from being completely erased.

"Vegeta says F*** the planet/solarsystem/galaxy/(Insert max thing Vegeta can destroy), and destroys it. Again, Alucard doesn't recognize himself, and returns to his previous form." There is NOTHING that has been shown to even suggest Alucard can do this. At all. What proof or evidence do you have to support post-schro surviving after attacks you mentioned?

Like I said. His powers are vague, for all we know, he could just be restricted to a certain amount of distance to move across. Or possibly the entirety of Earth as we have seen multiple restrictions so far. But nothing comes close to suggesting Schrodingers powers go beyond that.

Except, you're reaching. It states that he can only exist in a state that he recognizes himself.

He doesn't recognize himself blow to pieces, so he cannot exist in that form.

No, he can only exist if he is aware of himself, he doesn't have to recognize his body to exist... If he is blown to pieces, or if he loses an arm and a leg, he can still exist in that state, but can will it away if he wants from what we have seen with Schro. And like I said, his powers are vague, to what extent this works, we don't know.

Both can stand around and take each other's attacks for day. Building to City Block level DC will never phase Vegeta, but Vegeta will have touble getting past the Regenerationn.

I heard he had Majin-Buu like Regenerationn, so I thought that he was strong, heh.

But yeah, having only city block level durability won't help him at all. Vegeta just need to blast whatever is left and be done with it.

Sounds good enough to me. His powers are just to vague to make a solid decision, so inconclusive is the best answer for R2. R1 is just murder in Vegetas favour.

if we were gunna add this it would only be the second round, because the first one is a stomp

so how many agree that the second round is inconclusive? (needs seven votes)

I think that Round 2 is inconclusive. Alucard can't hurt Vegeta,but Vegeta will have trouble dealing with Alucard's Omnipresence. Not to mention that Alucard is Omnipresent in a Physical Form, so he can't go inside of Vegeta as he wouldn't fit inside of his head. Round 2 is inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back