• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta fights a tree (Dragon Ball VS Kirby) - (0-0-0)

Inspired by this
  • "Granolah the Survivor Saga" Vegeta and 2-C Whispy Woods are used
  • Vegeta starts at Ultra Ego
  • Both are Bloodlusted
  • They start 999 meters apart
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Vegeta´s profile - Whispy Woods´s profile
latest
Whispy_Woods_KSS.png

Doesn´t cares for ecological preservation

Doesn´t cares for Saiyan preservation:

Ends in Sex (Incon):

Last edited:
Why bro got beef with a tree 💀
So Whispy is more universe but can't really hit Goku due to having pretty poor bullet patterns. Goku can't really harm Whispy due to the universe difference and his only way of killing Whispy is Haki which he's probably go for since he's bloodlusted. Ngl I don't see what Whispy can do here cause his bullet patterns suck and won't be able to hit MUI Goku.
Also link is broken btw.

Switched to Vegeta
So Whispy is more universe but can't really hit Goku due to having pretty poor bullet patterns. Goku can't really harm Whispy due to the universe difference and his only way of killing Whispy is Haki which he's probably go for since he's bloodlusted. Ngl I don't see what Whispy can do here cause his bullet patterns suck and won't be able to hit MUI Goku.
Whispy can do that (40:45) and kill Vegeta

Also, i don´t doubt that Whispy can simple shoot in Vegeta and win due to his tendency to start with hand-to-hand combat

Back