• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta faces Moro but from another universe

Vegeta has a higher and longer scaling chain above 4-B IIRC and he has Hakai. Plus Vegeta can increase his power with super saiyan forms which makes it worse for the Centaur. Tirek has absorption but I don’t think he’ll use it in character right away as when he absorbed the 3 alicorn princesses, he knew to take them seriously and Twilight with the 3 alicorn powers was too powerful and IIRC, Twi let Tirek absorb her. It probably may be better to use full power Tirek here but either way, the result may be the same. Plus Vegeta has FSP so he’ll weaken him with every punch slowly turning him into his weakened state.

My vote goes to the prince of all saiyans

Vegeta if I remember right seems pretty against using IT. Conversely I also know he's not as suicidally prideful as he was back during the Cell saga.

Back