• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

various homestuck revisions

You could go to the MS Paint Adventures page and see the supporters of the series, then ask them gentenly to come give an opinion.

The First Gardian should also be upgraded to the same level, because of drawing their powers from the Green Sun.

And this being out of the Genesis Frog as well as in the Furthest Ring (which is why the Horrorterrors are High 2-A), it should be considered High 2-A.

Already mentioned here.

YuriAkuto said:
The First Gardian should also be upgraded to the same level, because of drawing their powers from the Green Sun.
And this being out of the Genesis Frog as well as in the Furthest Ring (which is why the Horrorterrors are High 2-A), it should be considered High 2-A.

Already mentioned here.
I agree with this.

Also, something else I just realised: Rose, Dave and Dirk are never shown to ber particularly stronger than the the other God-Tiers. All of the them should be upgraded to High 4-C.

Also also, Beta Jack Noir doesn't actually have any Planet-Busting feats without the Red Miles. He should be 5-C, Possibly 5-B for being superior to SBURB players such Sollux.

I agree with Ainex with the God-Tiers theme, the fact that both Rose and Dave are considered stronger then someone like John, despite passing through the same process and haven't shown any sign of training kinda doesn't make sence. All God-Tier should be comparable unless is specified their superiority against other, like the special classes that Caliborn and Calliope have.

Why are God Tiers only considered High 4-C?

Most have a feat well above this level.

Dave was able to fight PM + Bec at the same time, and Jade mentioned that he could defeat her with his powers.

Jake easily surpassed Grimbark Jade with his shield of hope, and even knocked Caliborn out with.

Rose was able for a very short period of time to face Bec.

etc...

The Alpha Kids have also all fought Caliborn in Masterpiece, which should put them at his level.

Also, Caliborn had already obtained his "unlimited power" and his "unconditional immortality" after killing Yaldabaoth, he should have the same level as his adult version.

YuriAkuto said:
Why are God Tiers only considered High 4-C?
Most have a feat well above this level.

Dave was able to fight PM + Bec at the same time, and Jade mentioned that he could defeat her with his powers.

Jake easily surpassed Grimbark Jade with his shield of hope, and even knocked Caliborn out with.

Rose was able for a very short period of time to face Bec.

etc...

The Alpha Kids have also all fought Caliborn in Masterpiece, which should put them at his level.
I don't think we can count Rose fighting Bec Noir, since Jack is never shown to actually take any damage, or the alpha kids vs caliborn, since caliborn actually says he was just toying with them . The other points seem ok. I think we should split the God-Tiers into 2 keys: base (at least 5-C, scaled from being stronger than non god-tiers like sollux), and Mastered (High 2-A, scaled from john fighting Jack, rose and roxy fighting HIC, dave fighting Jack and PM, etc.) Jake should be 1-C for fighting caliborn.

I agree with that. By cons, there is also something I do not understand: why The Condesce is not 1-C / Low 1-B when it easily hurt John and took very little damage from the latter?

YuriAkuto said:
I agree with that.
By cons, there is also something I do not understand: why The Condesce is not 1-C / Low 1-B when it easily hurt John and took very little damage from the latter?
Honestly, I'm not sure why john is even 1-C in the first place. The ultimate weapon seems more like hax than actual AP.

The fact of being unaffected by the laws of Paradox Space is closer to being a Higher Dimensional entity than a mere hax.

John décollé de l'existence

YuriAkuto said:
The fact of being unaffected by the laws of Paradox Space is closer to being a Higher Dimensional entity than a mere hax.
John décollé de l'existence
I'm pretty sure that scaling The Condesce from him would be an outlier.

I do not really see why.

She has shown herself to be far superior to the Mastered God Tier and she is after all the servant of Lord English.

His profile also has his High Universe feat for the same reason that would make it 1-C / Low 1-B.

Did John even shown a notable increasing in power after merging with the Ultimate Weapon? If i recall correctly, he was still (somewhat) overpowered by Grimbark Jade, and... stomped by The Condesnce

All he seemed to gain was some OP BFR and... ceasing to be a part of existence and becoming unbound by its laws or something like that

He was able to remove the glitches that affected all Homestuck and create a recton that changed the events in the story. In addition to being off the law as well as the rest of Paradox Space, of course.

And Grimbark Jade never overpowered him, he did not even master his powers at that moment and was just constantly teleporting randomly.

Also shouldn't the other God-Tiers scale from John fighting Bec Noir? Correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think there's a reason to assume he is so far above them, especially due to the fact that they also mastered their God-Tier forms if i recall correctly, and Dave also has a feat of fighting with Bec Noir

Vriska mentioned that the effect of The Treasure / Ultimate Weapon could be to "release the heroes of the legend so that they finish the job".

This would not make B1 Kids potentially at Lord's level?

This would be logical with the fact that Dave has been identified as "the one who should give the final blow to Lord English.

Caliborn also mentioned them as the greatest threat to him. (Even though Caliborn may have been serious only for Caledscratch).

(Also, this should be added)

Treasure and warriors

This revision , which was agreed on in June, has still not been added either.

The stamina of Karkat should be at least high, because of having fought the Black King with all the other troll for many hours, despite its low power.

For Aradia, this should be:

Likely average (has never been seen in fight) | Likely Higher | Limitless (due to be a robot) | Surhuman

You can ask some members in the list that I linked to to handle them if you wish.

I cannot do everything, no matter how hard I try.

Back