• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They have similar powers, so why not?

In character

Speed equalized if needed

Gluttony can't see Cream but can hurt him

Vanilla Ice2
Vanilla Ice

Creameoh by crashrexez-db33hxz
Cream

20110924094946!Gluttony is hungry
Sin of Gluttony, Literal Bottomless Pit

Does Gluttony negate dura? He can't actually harm Ice given his AP disadvantage. Ice doesn't even need to use Cream here, he can just punch him and one-shot.

If Gluttony is starting with his False Gate open he BFRs things just by looking at them

also Ice is gonna have to kill Gluttony a lot in order to kill him due to his regen

Ice BFRs and disintegrates at a tissue level(or lower, possibly visible particles level) while negating dura. As long as he stays inside Cream, he'll not be seen by Gluttony.

Voting Vanilla Ice.

People voting Vanilla FRA

OP states Gluttony can see them

alright.

I do vote Gluttony based on BFR-succ and having regen enough to come back.

Mr. Bambu said:
People voting Vanilla FRA

OP states Gluttony can see them

alright.

I do vote Gluttony based on BFR-succ and having regen enough to come back.
Well, Vanilla Ice is invisible even to other Stand users if he stays inside his void, so Gluttony can't see him or Cream.

Also, I'm not sure Gluttony should even be allowed to see Cream as afaik, FMA characters can't see ghosts and OP letting them see is basically giving them an ability they don't have. Unless the opponent can see ghosts or similar stuff in-verse, its not allowed.

I mean, he can see Ice just fine. And it takes a bit of crawling in to hide in Cream.

Gluttony always opened with BFR after it was revealed he had it from my memory, so, I think I might go incon. Cool Ice (kek) can dodge and get into cream cover, but, if Gluttony catches him, or just BFRs him by chance even as he's invisible, then it's gg.

For not being in the real world it is sure able to do a good job EEing stuff

TacticalNuke002 said:
It doesn't EE. It BFRs.
Either way, it has a presence and effect on the real world.

Not to mention, again, cream eating itself takes time, valuable time Gluttony can use to BFR him, so even so it's incon.

DMUA said:
Either way, it has a presence and effect on the real world.

Not to mention, again, cream eating itself takes time, valuable time Gluttony can use to BFR him, so even so it's incon.
It really doesn't have a presence, only the effect. Cream eating itself was for dramatic effect only. After that one scene near DIO's bed, it never appeared like that again. Also, Ice dives into Cream headfirst, so at worst, he's losing his entire body except the head, which doesn't really hurt his combat. He ain't regening until he drinks blood however.

Dramatic effect... But, the whole idea of cream is anything it eats gets lost forever. Lest, any opponent.

He shouldn't be able to just do that instantly, and definitely not instantly enough to get a win instead of an Inconclusive

And if he can do it instantly, I might be a stomp honestly.

... Then again, Gluttony can just evade and wait until Vanilla pokes his head out to see if he got em or not.

Also gotta love Ice having a regen level based on a vampire with explicitly bettr regen than othwr vampires

if gluttony cuts him in half he won't be alive, half I loft him will be BFRed and half will fall to the ground

They don't need to regenerate right then and there, he can store himself in cream even if a lot of him is missing.

If you recall, Polnareff could have killed DIO had his stab fully connected. Ice took that stab through the brain and had his neck snapped too. Didn't particularly hurt him. Since Ice dives headfirst into Cream, he may get his entire body BFRed except for his head, and that's enough for him. He can still control Cream in that state and Gluttony can't BFR the void ball.

Back