• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It does, it's just kinda... A void. You can't exactly stuff a whole lot of nothing into a bag, likewise, you can't stuff a cream into Gluttony.

Where was it ever stated to be nothingness?

Also unless Vanilla pokes his head out to look at Gluttony and devour him directly he can only attack bkindly whereas gluttony only needs to look at Ice once when he pokes his head out in order to kill him

Its mentioned a few times. Also, a void is literal nothingness obviously.

Gluttony isn't intelligent enough to get out of the way and can't see the void ball to boot, so he gets 1 shotted.

Because he can regenerate to basically anything Ice can do to him?

Plus the damage from the void ball is still visible on the surface of the things it touches

Why would he regen in a dimension he cant eacape from?Ice doesnt bfr things he erases them, gluttony would regen normally.

Yes, he can

He explicitly states that he sends the stuff to a different dimension.

Second question was purely academic as it doesn't help Gluttony at all. Unless he feels like living in the dark dimension with Avdol.

No he explicitly states that he erases them by eating them

Gluttony wouldn't regen in Cream he'd regen normally

If it were bfr it wouldnt ve explicitly called void manip not would it be labeled as such on his profile, which might i add lacks BFR as an abolity

WeeklyBattles said:
If Gluttony is starting with his False Gate open he BFRs things just by looking at them
I am pretty sure what's actually happening is he's extending the fangs at speeds faster than can be seen to swallow everything in their path.

He doesn't just glance at someone and eat them.

No he doesn't say that. Where did you see that? While I'm at it, I'll find some scans.

What would be Gluttony's size measurements btw? Height and width.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Monarch No actually it is him boring them by looking at them, its explicitly stated to be so
Can I see that statement? I don't remember anything like that from both reading and watching the series.

@Monarch The philosophers stone isn't in one part of his body, it exists throughout his entire body just like every other homunculus

I don't think that's correct. Lust had a physical stone in the middle of her chest.

And it's still a NLF to say they can regenerate from particles when the most they've shown is lust's feat of regenerating from that stone.

Back