• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which version are we talking specifically? Without the Maryyn Sigil she would be oneshot (I mean, her shield could help, but... timestop), but with it she oneshots back....

The most fair would be Pre-DIO's World Jotaro vs Post-Surge Valkyrie without the Meryyn Sigil (and other optional equipment.)

Though I think even that wouldn't be an awfully good fight.

Uhhh as much as I love Val, even without timestop FTL+8-C SP and Durability kinda turns it into a stomp in Jotaro's favour. Even if she hits Jotaro there's no guarantee it'd kill him in one go. Though 2nd phase Valkyrie's flown into the stratosphere within a few seconds, I don't think it comes close to closing the gap.

Plus even if she manages to cut off his head he'd just point out that when she stood in dog poop five years ago it was actually a landmine and that she fell right into his trap, before Oraing her for ten minutes.

Oh right, missed that. Sorry. Also it was one of those "Jojo reversal" jokes the kids are talking about these days.

Still going with Jotaro though. Valkyrie's 9-B currently, though she can tank airblasts which are 9-A it still wouldn't change anything.

Her AP is 8-C but her durability is Wall Level, so one good Ora and her brains will be sliding down the nearest wall. Only possible advantage I see her using is range, which Jotaro can overcome by just throwing a brick at her.

Jotaro without timestop vs Post-Surge Valkyrie with Sigil would be won by Jotaro most of the times.

It really depends on how good of a day Valkyrie has, though.

On one of her best days she might just manage to mind screw Jotaro straight away.

On one of her worst days she tries to throw a lightning and ends up nude instead.

With her powers being instable as they currently are fights with her often are pretty luck based.

She's never had her powers outright not work has she? I know stuff like flight damages her clothes, but it still functions.

also I forgot about mind-powers

I'd still give it to Jojo like 6/10 times though.

She can sometimes use her mind powers and somtimes not. Similar to her vision and power copying.

And IIRC how much her clothes burn from using lots of lightning also varies a bit, with how much she manages to control it. Though as far as her lightning powers go she at least manages to use them when she wants by now.

Yeah, I was referring to her lightning powers consistently working on command.

Even if Valkyrie could get into Jotaro's head I'm not sure she'd be able to gain much of an edge outside of possibly making illusions and stuff, she's never shown any of that mind-snapping BS Darquesse and other strong Sensitives do.

Didn't she basically turn Cadaverous into a non-threat via mind stuff, though?

Skaffolding said:
Plus even if she manages to cut off his head he'd just point out that when she stood in dog poop five years ago it was actually a landmine and that she fell right into his trap, before Oraing her for ten minutes.
40 pages ORA.

DontTalkDT said:
Didn't she basically turn Cadaverous into a non-threat via mind stuff, though?
Yeah but that was by bringing up his memories, unless Jotaro has any memories traumatic enough to do the same thing to him I find it doubtful that it'd work. And since this is pre-watching a vampiric meme-lord murder all of his friends, it seems even less likely.

Back