• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vaccine man, and Homeless Emperor Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukama said:
Choze dealt considerable harm to a person who even while greatly weakened survived beatings from Dragon levels and could deal minor injury to a Dragon level. If he is a Demon, he's certainly not a regular Demon. There's no reason to scale every single Dragon level to him just because he's a Demon. Especially lower ones who haven't shown to be as impressive as Choze.
The powerscaling we do for all these characters is already super generous. There are no 7-A feats in the series. And not every threat level is accurate. As shown in the special chapter with that one ice guy. The ratings are fine as they are.
Bakuzan > Choze. Via powerscaling, and statements.

LordGriffin1000 said:
My bad, but it still is the same. If he's the peak of Demon Level, the lower ones shouldn't scale especially if he can one shot.
Choze couldn't one shot a dragon lol

I never said Bakuzan wasn't as strong as Choze. But Choze can still deal major damage to someone who while greatly weakened can survive beatings from Dragons and give tiny injury to a Dragon. Choze is not a regular Demon even if you want to say he is one. And my other points still stand. These ratings are just fine.

Then why are you talking about peak Demon Level, are you referring to Gauro (or however you say his name)

No i don't think choze is a regular demon. But he's still a demon, if he gets rated that. He logically via scaling wouldnt be able to beat a dragon threat. that's why i'm thinking they should all scale. But opm is a very confusing verse to scale at times.

This is all still speculation. We don't know Choze's rating. Even the current powerscaling is very generous. I think we should at least just wait until further confirmation in the future for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back