• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vaccine man, and Homeless Emperor Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Vaccine man, and HomelessEmperor should be upgraded to mountain considering it was stated that the attack that Choze shot was the same as their attacks, but they were doing them casually. Suiryu had a hard time deflecting it.

I'm not knowlegable about OPM but just because they can fire the same attack as another doesn't mean it has the same power unless it is stated that this move has a set power.

It's like me saying Krillin should scale to Goku because he could fire the kamahamaha as well. Now they may can fire off more but that could be do to them not putting lots of energy into and Choze put a lot of energy into it. Krillin can fire 100 tree busting kamahamaha's before getting tired but Goku can fire of 3 Universe buster before getting tired. Just because they can fire of more doesn't mean their is on his level.

Now again I don't know OPM, if this move is sated to have the same power fine but that only means they are that high with that move, if they are stated to be comparable to Choze that's fine for them to scale as well.

This example of mine only applies if that move is not stated to have a set power no matter who uses it.

Probably HE can be upgrade by powerscalling since he is one of the more powerfull members in MA superior than Gouketsu by powerscalling. Vaccine man didnt have any evidence.

Are there any MA at Mountain Level for Homeless Emperor to scale to, if he considerd one of the strongest ones I see no problem scaling him to the strongest one but I can't say for sure since even among the strongest he could still be killed effortlessly by another strong one but still be considered one of the strongest. I however just don't know, hopefully more experienced OPM members will show.

Homeless Emperoor should scale higher considering he's a member of the upper echleon of this MA.

Gouketsu commented on Bakuzan's strength claiming he was dragon level, but didnt do the same for Choze.

Well that could be enough to bring Homeless Emperor to 7-A/Mountain Level but we need more input.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to them being the same type of attack (being energy based). Not necessarily that it's the same power or magnitude. Goku and Krillin technically have the same attack but one of them is clearly far stronger than the other.

Ryukama said:
I'm pretty sure he was referring to them being the same type of attack (being energy based). Not necessarily that it's the same power or magnitude. Goku and Krillin technically have the same attack but one of them is clearly far stronger than the other.
Idk, he wasnt clear enough. But scaling wise they should both be upgraded to mountain via feats, and scaling.

I think they're fine where they're at for now.

@Lord IIRC Vaccine Man's best feat was calced at NF as 7-B.

We don't know what Choze's ranking is or have any indication of Vaccine Man being stronger.

Ryukama said:
We don't know what Choze's ranking is or have any indication of Vaccine Man being stronger.
Gouketsu never really acknolleged his strangth. But stated bakuzan was a dragon level threat like him. This kinda implies Choze is a high level demon.

That's still a bit too presumptuous for me. Especially since Choze is already ranked higher than some Dragon levels. I still think it's best to keep them as it is.

Do Dragon Level threats have a range in power, are they all reletivly close to each other?.

They range in power. Some Dragons can effortlessly one shot others

Oh, that's not good. I guess they are okay where they are then unless they legitimately fought someone that was 7-A

Ryukama said:
That's still a bit too presumptuous for me. Especially since Choze is already ranked higher than some Dragon levels. I still think it's best to keep them as it is.
That only shows that they shoould all be upgraded.

We should be somewhat conservative with upgrades and only upgrade the especially strong Dragons as 7-A for now.

It could also mean the higher ones could be Downgraded. If the Dragon Level threats can effortlessly kill another it might not be wise to scale them like that unless stated to be better or shown to be better.

I'm just saying, if Choze is only demon. And Dragons scale higher than him, then shouldnt they all be mountain?

We don't know what Choze's rating is. And considering the way we're scaling him, he can just be indicated as being an especially strong Demon even if considering him as that.

So? Dragons can be stronger than Dragons. We just don't know Choze's rating.

Current Garou doesn't have a ranking as far as I know. And regardless of ranking we know his strength is at a Dragon level. He was able to harm unamped and slightly amped Metal Bat, who can survive hits from Dragon levels and is stated to be able to take on Dragons.

This is just grasping at anything possible when really there just isn't much evidence Vaccine Man is 7-A for now. "At least 7-B" is fine enough and this is hardly that big of a difference.

We'll just indicate that he's an especially strong Demon I guess. I think we should be a bit conservative with characters and not go around rating everyone as 7-A.

Ryukama said:
We'll just indicate that he's an especially strong Demon I guess. I think we should be a bit conservative with characters and not go around rating everyone as 7-A.
Then what's the point is scaling via threat levels?

We still scale via threat levels. But if one particular person has shown to be extraordinarily strong for their threat levels, we can't scale all others to that individual.

Ryukama said:
We still scale via threat levels. But if one particular person has shown to be extraordinarily strong for their threat levels, we can't scale all others to that individual.
That's just being picky. He would just happen to be at the peak of his threat level. but can still be defeated by dragons.

If he's the peak of Dragon level then I don't think the lower Dragon Levels should scale, especially if he can one shot them.

LordGriffin1000 said:
If he's the peak of Dragon level then I don't think the lower Dragon Levels should scale, especially if he can one shot them.
What? we're talking peak of demon level.

Choze dealt considerable harm to a person who even while greatly weakened survived beatings from Dragon levels and could deal minor injury to a Dragon level. If he is a Demon, he's certainly not a regular Demon. There's no reason to scale every single Dragon level to him just because he's a Demon. Especially lower ones who haven't shown to be as impressive as Choze.

The powerscaling we do for all these characters is already super generous. There are no 7-A feats in the series. And not every threat level is accurate. As shown in the special chapter with that one ice guy. The ratings are fine as they are.

My bad, but it still is the same. If he's the peak of Demon Level, the lower ones shouldn't scale especially if he can one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back