• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of 7-C's: Kat vs V1 (ULTRAKILL)

Issue is V1 can parry melee attacks too, which would deal damage to Kat and heal it (through blood), so relying on relatively telegraphed full body attacks is kind of bad against it.
Agreed that's what I was saying for why she likely won't use that kinda thing with Jupiter Style considering V1 is gonna be pretty agile so she'd use Lunar Style for lighter and faster movements since that's kinda its whole point to fight agile aerial enemies

I'd thought I'd sent a clip but I guess I didn't lunar style makes her lighter so using that on top of shifting makes her much faster with melee

Stasis fields are fine but the Shotgun fires pure heat so if needed V1 can switch to that- it can do a surprising amount of tricks with it, including punching its shots to make them go faster, or pump it to increase their amount and spread (Handy against Kat if she's gonna be trying to be in close quarters).
If V1 gets grabbed it's kinda over for it but I think it can avoid that well enough.

Stasis field won't be like some seperate thing and it doesn't require any kind of like seperate time to activate it can just be generated in the middle of any kind of standard attacks and can be spammed and I don't only mean like for even just like reflecting attacks but like that's how she gathers projectiles or like in the other videos I sent before that's her main method of grabbing people and its not really anything to "dodge" if he gets withing even like 20m~30m even if she activates it to grab whatever is in the area then that'd include him its not like a seperate action so its not really anything to dodge he'd just be caught kinda atp like this goon here

Also how hot is the shotgun because aside from piercing damage one if its not like the same really tiny shard projectiles as the gun she could actually reflect those quite easily plus if its at least not as hot as like magma then she's not taking any of the heat damage and it won't even leave a burn.
That is definitely a wincon, it moves quickly enough that if it's really close to her it might not be able to escape in time. Niche but worth pointing out, we know a robot very similar to V1 (V2) can operate after loss of limb, so if it only loses an arm to it the fight isn't over yet.
Needless to say if Kat loses an arm it is indeed over as she has no stamina feats close to that as far as damage she can take so could be rendered unconsciousso V1 has that going as well much better stamina and potential do bigger damaga via piercing

Agreed that's what I was saying for why she likely won't use that kinda thing with Jupiter Style considering V1 is gonna be pretty agile so she'd use Lunar Style for lighter and faster movements since that's kinda its whole point to fight agile aerial enemies

I'd thought I'd sent a clip but I guess I didn't lunar style makes her lighter so using that on top of shifting makes her much faster with melee
It does but like, it's still something V1 can pretty comfortably react to I feel, something like Minos or Sisyphus Prime are pretty comparable in terms of style and way faster
Stasis field won't be like some seperate thing and it doesn't require any kind of like seperate time to activate it can just be generated in the middle of any kind of standard attacks and can be spammed and I don't only mean like for even just like reflecting attacks but like that's how she gathers projectiles or like in the other videos I sent before that's her main method of grabbing people and its not really anything to "dodge" if he gets withing even like 20m~30m even if she activates it to grab whatever is in the area then that'd include him its not like a seperate action so its not really anything to dodge he'd just be caught kinda atp like this goon here
That is definitely a serious threat, does she completely immobilize people within it or could V1 still shoot at her while grabbed.
Also how hot is the shotgun because aside from piercing damage one if its not like the same really tiny shard projectiles as the gun she could actually reflect those quite easily plus if its at least not as hot as like magma then she's not taking any of the heat damage and it won't even leave a burn.
The shotgun does have actual KE to it, as i said V1 can even make it explode (by decking it really hard) and shit, I think it sends people flying too. They don't say how hot it is beyond "hyperconcentrated heat" and it working fine underwater though.

Regarding the pistol and railgun, they're fast enough to blitz V1 and those comparable so idk if she can reliably block them. Worth noting V1 can also do tricky shit with the coins to redirect the shot and mess up her timing maybe

It does but like, it's still something V1 can pretty comfortably react to I feel, something like Minos or Sisyphus Prime are pretty comparable in terms of style and way faster
Valid, I can only say for this Kat's probably seems slower due to gameplay balancing since this is what the regular gravity kick is like outside of gameplay

So the Lunar Style would basically shit on this level of mobility and speed but otherwise yeah I'd say so for that.
That is definitely a serious threat, does she completely immobilize people within it or could V1 still shoot at her while grabbed.
He wouldn't be able to break free obviously due to LS but if he isn't violently spinning around in 0 G like the other guy here then he should be able to fire off a shot since goons can still wiggle around while caught in her stasis field albeit to no avail but that's really just depending on if he's launched right away which I mean I see no reason why she wouldn't but at the same time as I said prior she could grab him and disarm him at the same time as long as that field is active since she could disarm firearms as well
Regarding the pistol and railgun, they're fast enough to blitz V1 and those comparable so idk if she can reliably block them. Worth noting V1 can also do tricky shit with the coins to redirect the shot and mess up her timing maybe
Yeah these are the biggest obstacles by far I mean i guess its arguable that her Lunar Style gravity kicks could be comprable but even then eh🤷 its pretty bad ig it depends would it still be a blitz from long and mid range where they're tens or hundreds of meters away?

Valid, I can only say for this Kat's probably seems slower due to gameplay balancing since this is what the regular gravity kick is like outside of gameplay

So the Lunar Style would basically shit on this level of mobility and speed but otherwise yeah I'd say so for that.

I mean I'd presume with speed equal he can perceive her doing it anyways, even after the amp- so it's sort of similar either way.
He wouldn't be able to break free obviously due to LS but if he isn't violently spinning around in 0 G like the other guy here then he should be able to fire off a shot since goons can still wiggle around while caught in her stasis field albeit to no avail but that's really just depending on if he's launched right away which I mean I see no reason why she wouldn't but at the same time as I said prior she could grab him and disarm him at the same time as long as that field is active since she could disarm firearms as well
We treat V1 as storing its weapons in its wings (without elaboration rn, admittedly it's very vague) so if it gets disarmed it can just pull out another one. Absolute worst case if disarmed it can fire kinda short-range shockwaves from its arm but that's not ideal in this matchup. It can definitely still shoot her while being spun around though, he's got insane aiming/mental calculation feats
Yeah these are the biggest obstacles by far I mean i guess its arguable that her Lunar Style gravity kicks could be comprable but even then eh🤷 its pretty bad ig it depends would it still be a blitz from long and mid range where they're tens or hundreds of meters away?
Hard to say, they're particle weapons which can get up in the Relativistic range but we don't actually know if they go that fast. If you go by gameplay they're hitscan which means they cross infinite distance in one frame, but idk if you'd take that to mean they're unreactable no matter the distance.

I mean I'd presume with speed equal he can perceive her doing it anyways, even after the amp- so it's sort of similar either way.
Fair
We treat V1 as storing its weapons in its wings (without elaboration rn, admittedly it's very vague) so if it gets disarmed it can just pull out another one. Absolute worst case if disarmed it can fire kinda short-range shockwaves from its arm but that's not ideal in this matchup. It can definitely still shoot her while being spun around though, he's got insane aiming/mental calculation feats
Seems sensible then so yeah if she did opt to hold him to do something else it could backfire but that's not the standard just throwing him anyways so she'd be safe there I think
Hard to say, they're particle weapons which can get up in the Relativistic range but we don't actually know if they go that fast. If you go by gameplay they're hitscan which means they cross infinite distance in one frame, but idk if you'd take that to mean they're unreactable no matter the distance.
Yeah im honestly not sure how we treat that but while obviously Kat isn't sitting still and can herself be very mobile while launching various attacks from range if he can unload countless rounds that can just instantly blitz and take her down even from starting range due to them being treated as either infinite speed or rel speed or really any otjer higher speed tier that can blitz her from any range then it may be a stomp

Yeah im honestly not sure how we treat that but while obviously Kat isn't sitting still and can herself be very mobile while launching various attacks from range if he can unload countless rounds that can just instantly blitz and take her down even from starting range due to them being treated as either infinite speed or rel speed or really any otjer higher speed tier that can blitz her from any range then it may be a stomp
They're definitely not infinite speed, but yeah idk, I don't really know how to treat them specifically regarding long-range blitzes. I guess V1 can intercept V2's Pistol/Railgun shots while they're bouncing off their coins so maybe they're not that much faster?

Yeah looking at the clip I wouldn't call it blitz worthy since V1 can react to and evade V2s firing from those same weapons, I feel like the speed of V1s projectiles was easily one of the biggest factors in this battle but since it doesn't actually seem to be as crazy here from V2s demonstration with the same weaponry I think I'm going to vote Kat here as I feel she has more avenues to be able to deal with V1 in this case since V1s biggest advantage would have been speed and piercing damage

While Kat still won't be able to reflect the railgun and pistol as long as she can react to them and dodge them in this battle even if it has to be with Lunar Style she should be able to pull out a win if she doesn't sustain any major fatal wounds in the battle

Last edited:
While Kat still won't be able to reflect the railgun and pistol as long as she can react to them and dodge them in this battle even if it has to be with Lunar Style she should be able to pull out a win if she doesn't sustain any major fatal wounds in the battle
I actually disagree, the coins are at their worst still much faster (this entire distance is crossed in 2 frames at 60 fps) and even disregarding that I really wouldn't rely on her being able to reliably dodge V1's attacks, it's got some of the best aiming feats on the wiki [the coin stuff isn't just a joke, it can throw four spinning coins into the air in any interval, then bounce a single shot (which as a reminder is an absolutely minuscule speck of metal) between all of them, sending the last one flying towards any specific part of an enemy, usually whatever weak point they have, while the bullet proper does the same towards a different enemy (worth noting it's unclear if that's what happens or if the coin/bullet is being split in two and hitting both enemies, but either way pretty crazy), this one's a bit gameplay-y but it can throw a coin behind an enemy, and then shoot through that enemy so the coin bounces it back and hits it again (several times), it can reflect other foes' attacks back at them with coins, it can use other people's coins, that they're throwing for their own crazy coin tricks, to instead perform or extend its own, it can use its own coins as they're being used by someone else to do their tricks to do its own tricks, it can punch these coins, it can juggle these coins with its hookshot, i think it can probably file its taxes just by chucking coins in the air. Even beyond the coins, it's capable of pulling off Revolver Ocelot ricochets off walls while wildly spinning the pistol in its hand and still hitting foes reliably, and it can do this in the same shot as the coin stuff] so I don't really think Kat is likely to last long, meanwhile if she actually does do damage V1's ability to parry her attacks grants it both a means of hanging in there when it comes to H2H (besides just blasting her in the face with the shotgun) and heal itself by absorbing her blood.

Kat's only real wincons imo are the black hole, which fair enough, is an option, although if she plays it in the wrong situation V1 can just back off quickly and will then know to be wary of it, and just abusing TK, which is also fair but doesn't immediately stop it from just shooting her. If V1 clues into the fact that it should be fighting at longer ranges it has a massive repertoire for playing keepaway but frankly I think with just how good it is at shooting it's fairly likely to take the win even in closer quarters.

i'm also gonna be real I don't even understand half the stuff ULTRAKILL coins can do, I'm looking at a youtube guide right now and they're talking about "Aerial CoinpunchRailcoinpunches" and I genuinely have zero clue what that might be.

I actually disagree, the coins are at their worst still much faster (this entire distance is crossed in 2 frames at 60 fps) and even disregarding that I really wouldn't rely on her being able to reliably dodge V1's attacks, it's got some of the best aiming feats on the wiki [the coin stuff isn't just a joke, it can throw four spinning coins into the air in any interval, then bounce a single shot (which as a reminder is an absolutely minuscule speck of metal) between all of them, sending the last one flying towards any specific part of an enemy, usually whatever weak point they have, while the bullet proper does the same towards a different enemy (worth noting it's unclear if that's what happens or if the coin/bullet is being split in two and hitting both enemies, but either way pretty crazy), this one's a bit gameplay-y but it can throw a coin behind an enemy, and then shoot through that enemy so the coin bounces it back and hits it again (several times), it can reflect other foes' attacks back at them with coins, it can use other people's coins, that they're throwing for their own crazy coin tricks, to instead perform or extend its own, it can use its own coins as they're being used by someone else to do their tricks to do its own tricks, it can punch these coins, it can juggle these coins with its hookshot, i think it can probably file its taxes just by chucking coins in the air. Even beyond the coins, it's capable of pulling off Revolver Ocelot ricochets off walls while wildly spinning the pistol in its hand and still hitting foes reliably, and it can do this in the same shot as the coin stuff] so I don't really think Kat is likely to last long, meanwhile if she actually does do damage V1's ability to parry her attacks grants it both a means of hanging in there when it comes to H2H (besides just blasting her in the face with the shotgun) and heal itself by absorbing her blood.

Kat's only real wincons imo are the black hole, which fair enough, is an option, although if she plays it in the wrong situation V1 can just back off quickly and will then know to be wary of it, and just abusing TK, which is also fair but doesn't immediately stop it from just shooting her. If V1 clues into the fact that it should be fighting at longer ranges it has a massive repertoire for playing keepaway but frankly I think with just how good it is at shooting it's fairly likely to take the win even in closer quarters.

i'm also gonna be real I don't even understand half the stuff ULTRAKILL coins can do, I'm looking at a youtube guide right now and they're talking about "Aerial CoinpunchRailcoinpunches" and I genuinely have zero clue what that might be.
V1 Should have Genius intelligence then for that level of skill and mental calculations on the fly😭😭

And wouldn't parrying be more of a general combat thing rather than some special ability to do in Combat to keep you in the fight? Like unless it has some special benefit out of the norm cause otherwise Kat still has the H2H combat feats to have the advantage in those kind of exchanges but regardless if she doesn't manage the reflrct the shotgun blast mid combat then yeah he'd take the edge. Kat can also generate destructive shockwaves with her H2H as well

But I suppose then yeah for the rest I'll put my vote for V1 then

Last edited:
Parry is sort of wack in Ultrakill, it works on just about anything, is done with a quick punch no matter what, does a lot more damage than that punch would normally do, reflects attacks- it's a special ability but admittedly logistically not too different from just skill here. Worth noting V1 has shockwaves too although they are minor

Is it a passive field or something she has to target the projectiles with? The Nailgun and Rocket Launcher would be stoppable no matter what, but the Pistol is fast enough to blitz her (and fires minuscule projectiles to begin with). Shotgun and Railcannon fire energy so they should be able to hit her anyways.
Not even that, V1 has a ton of ways he can just ignore this type of stuff anyways. Shooting a Coin (A martial art), ricocheting Sharpshooter rounds off the terrain, doing both simultaneously, firing a core or rocket (Which they can then freezeframe, making it so she can't just shove it out of the way either) and then blowing them up with a pistol round or the malicious railcannon, the works
it's got some of the best aiming feats on the wiki
And I've found my excuse to formulate the list of crazy V1 things as an update from what I posted on the Muzan thread eons ago. So, I shall present that alongside some additions I could think of:
Admittedly I pictured there being more that would pop into my head, but a lot of it is barred by the fact that like half of the insane tech is just game mechanics or ways to rapidly dish out AP. Still, versuswise I think this speaks for itself.

"Aerial CoinpunchRailcoinpunches" and I genuinely have zero clue what that might be.
  1. Be in the air, throw a coin below you
  2. Parry the coin after it flashes yellow, it counts as a projectile in this regard
  3. This launches the coin into a nearby enemy and gives you the +FISTFUL OF DOLLAR style marker
  4. When the coin falls into the enemy, throw another coin and blast it with the railcannon to ricochet it into the enemy you just +FISTFUL OF DOLLAR'd
  5. If you have significant hitstop from it eating a railcannon shot and then another railcannon shot thanks to it bouncing off the coin, you can throw more coins into the stream and then punch those coins for even more ricoshot, though I don't have a solid grasp on this, you'd have to refer to outside sources

Not even that, V1 has a ton of ways he can just ignore this type of stuff anyways. Shooting a Coin (A martial art), ricocheting Sharpshooter rounds off the terrain, doing both simultaneously, firing a core or rocket (Which they can then freezeframe, making it so she can't just shove it out of the way either) and then blowing them up with a pistol round or the malicious railcannon, the works

And I've found my excuse to formulate the list of crazy V1 things as an update from what I posted on the Muzan thread eons ago. So, I shall present that alongside some additions I could think of:
Admittedly I pictured there being more that would pop into my head, but a lot of it is barred by the fact that like half of the insane tech is just game mechanics or ways to rapidly dish out AP. Still, versuswise I think this speaks for itself.
  1. Be in the air, throw a coin below you
  2. Parry the coin after it flashes yellow, it counts as a projectile in this regard
  3. This launches the coin into a nearby enemy and gives you the +FISTFUL OF DOLLAR style marker
  4. Throw another coin, blast it with the railcannon to ricochet it into the enemy you just +FISTFUL OF DOLLAR'd
  5. If you have significant hitstop, you can throw more coins into the stream and then punch those coins for even more ricoshot
yeah Armor informed me that when he meant I could do an Ultrakill match with Kat he didn't think I'd pick V1 and I have seen why lol, the guy really needs an intelligence upgrade to genius tbh he deserves it from all of what I've seen.

I'd say its safe to put you down for V1 here

Yeah realistically he'd just have a way higher rating for skill but intelligence is kinda arbitrary to draw lines with anyhow

I'll also mention V1 just has a lot of mobility options on top of that given he has the instarocketride, whiplash and other stuff like that, so the ball's certainly within his court on not entirely getting left in the dust when she turns off gravity and starts jumping around the place, so yeah, I'd say that and the AP advantage would give him a solid chance to win

Back