• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Voila! A valiant variety of voyagers will violently vandalize their victims, with the victor voted at the viewers' volition!

Battle Royale, speed equalized, anything above 9-B is restricted. I know this cannot be added but it is funny and might make for a decent debate.

V: 0

Vinconclusive: 0

VGM:

Ok this is funny

Katana ZERO and V for Vendetta movie versions are very likely outhaxed here, so it comes down to Cyberpunk vs Devil May Cry.

DMC doesn't have his familiars to assist him, which will hurt him more than one would think. DMC mostly fights by finishing dying enemies off, and can't really output damage himself. Whereas Cyberpunk is a trained assassin with a whole load of abilities to throw at DMC.

Pretty sure Cyberpunk takes this without too much difficulty.

I wanna speak in defense of Katana Zero. He's actually really good at dealing with people with superior hax to him, and he's killed several people with precog, time manip and most importantly, heightened reflexes, which is Vyberpunk's strongest weapon in most VS threads. He can't be hacked, which takes out a whole lot of that V's hax too. Besides, to my understanding Vyberpunk can't carry all of his stuff at once.

Alright, lets look at this a bit more in terms of Cyberpunk vs Katana Zero.

The abilities of Vyberpunk that are not useful against a non-enhanced being are Memory Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, and Mind Manipulation. All other abilities can at least affect an non-enhanced person or their weaponry. Vatana Zero would be advised to not use his explosive collar or helicopter against Vyberpunk as he has shown the ability to cause technology to malfunction or just straight up explode in people's faces. Vatana Zero appears to normally use guns and missiles to take down his opposition, all of which Vyberpunk has seen before.

While Vatana Zero has killed people with time manipulation, he's never actually properly killed them as they just come right back (assuming I understand the rules of Katana ZERO properly).

In all seriousness, my vote still goes to Vyberpunk. If Vatana Zero brings his helicopter out, he's as good as done as Vyberpunk can hack and take control of that, or simply cause it to explode. He has an enormous range of abilities even against a non-enhanced character, most notably Mid-Low regeneration, which should allow him to regenerate from Vatana Zero's gunshots and explosives (even says so in his profile), and Resurrection, which he can do every two minutes.

Alright, lets look at this a bit more in terms of Cyberpunk vs Katana Zero.

The abilities of Vyberpunk that are not useful against a non-enhanced being are Memory Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, and Mind Manipulation. All other abilities can at least affect an non-enhanced person or their weaponry. Vatana Zero would be advised to not use his explosive collar or helicopter against Vyberpunk as he has shown the ability to cause technology to malfunction or just straight up explode in people's faces. Vatana Zero appears to normally use guns and missiles to take down his opposition, all of which Vyberpunk has seen before.
Helicopter requires outside help anyway, though I don't think you can hack them. ALso, Vatana uses a gun but mostly his own H2H abilities.
While Vatana Zero has killed people with time manipulation, he's never actually properly killed them as they just come right back (assuming I understand the rules of Katana ZERO properly).
He has killed them for realsies. Basically the way to do is is just killing them over and over and over until they give up and accept their fate... which is one hell of a skill feat considering NULLs are all expert combatants. If they came back he'd have no memory of it.
In all seriousness, my vote still goes to Vyberpunk. If Vatana Zero brings his helicopter out, he's as good as done as Vyberpunk can hack and take control of that, or simply cause it to explode. He has an enormous range of abilities even against a non-enhanced character, most notably Mid-Low regeneration, which should allow him to regenerate from Vatana Zero's gunshots and explosives (even says so in his profile), and Resurrection, which he can do every two minutes.
That is admittedly very good, though resurrection is kinda close to something Vatana's faced.

By the way if nobody has any arguments for VpV or DMCV I can remove them and make this a thread that can be added

If it weren't for that this seems to be Tier 9 only (& they don't have a profile.), I'd volunteer Vaarsuvius from the Order of the Stick webcomic; Often referred to as V by their friends.
Although a mid-High Level Elf Wizard might be a bit unfairly matched up against several of these characters.

Honestly V from Cyberponk FRA

He still has a bunch of AP amps that would separate him from the average null and can produce electric shockwaves when harmed as well. His perception manip is also way better. Slowing time down for 18 seconds by 90% with his legendary variant.

He also is able to slow down time for simple movements separate to the cybernetic that allows him to slow time at will. Most of them last for 5 seconds,so that’s a neat bonus to have as well.

Homing bullets and sleeping darts don’t help either. V’s smart guns or projectile canon could put him to sleep instantly.

Fair enough, knowledge on how to deal with Nulls only gets you that far, and V wasn't even gonna beat Subject Zero.

Back