• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryü Ishida vs Gagamaru Chougasaki

Great Match up

I honestly don't know how this matchup will favor, There hax basically do the same them, so it be a bck and forth hax off

so for me it's inconcluvise

seeing how ishida stopped using antithesis after he got his own wounds transferred back i guess he will give up too after getting "encountered" once XD so gaga wins :p

OR, if im serious: it will be inconclusive, both will throw each others wounds against each other as many times as they want for all eternity :(

GreatestSin said:
both will throw each others wounds against each other as many times as they want for all eternity :(
still ishida is restricted to his reiatsu, gagamaru can go on forever, so in the end I think gagamaru wins

Back